Aristotle says

pretty_boy

قاتل
Staff member
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
Threads
the highest good in life is partaking in contemplative activities. he says pleasure is for animals.

but that's not true, it's being attractive to prime women.

pretty_boy

قاتل
Staff member
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
Threads
the first part makes sense if you read Aristotle reasoning on why humans are different from other animals, but it's a very shaky argument, and has been criticised a lot.
Humans aren't different from other animals as much as people think

Mafia

διαχειριστής
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
the highest good in life is partaking in contemplative activities.
That is pretty cool though, that's what I do everyday here and I can't get enough of it.

but that's not true, it's being attractive to prime women.
Yeah that and being able to contemplate with girls which I would find way more satisfying than sex with them (even though I wouldn't mind that either and it would be required for a girl to care about my opinion anyway).

Most women are dumb though and not worth contemplating with. In America they are just fat blobs that don't really care about much more than chad's face. All women are obsessed with this but the ones here are particularly vapid.

Btw I write this as someone who is admittedly pretty dumb myself. Even though I'm an idiot I still would like a wife I could philosophize with all the time.

the first part makes sense if you read Aristotle reasoning on why humans are different from other animals, but it's a very shaky argument, and has been criticised a lot.
Humans aren't different from other animals as much as people think
Idk about any of that, Aristotle was a man as any other. I'm not going to hero worship him.

The only men who have value were the ones attractive to women. Idk if Aristotle was one of them, the vast majority aren't so maybe this was his way of coping.

It doesn't really matter what contributions you made in your life if no girl ever loved you.

Mafia

διαχειριστής
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
The only men who have value were the ones attractive to women. Idk if Aristotle was one of them, the vast majority aren't so maybe this was his way of coping.

It doesn't really matter what contributions you made in your life if no girl ever loved you.
I extend this to the rich and powerful as well though you would disagree with me.

Even my psychologist today told me I should be happy as a homeowner, having a career, being in grad school. He was surprised I never had any friends. I think he believes that it's because I choose not to and the problem is with me.

But let's say I did choose not to have friends and I could. It doesn't change the fact no one tried to ever be my friend. Why should I be the one who always has to try? That's onesided and I don't think I could get a strong friendship from that.

And my focus is on ascending anyway, so if I'm going to expend effort it would be towards that, not making friends with shallow normies.

pretty_boy

قاتل
Staff member
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
Threads
That is pretty cool though, that's what I do everyday here and I can't get enough of it.

Yeah that and being able to contemplate with girls which I would find way more satisfying than sex with them (even though I wouldn't mind that either and it would be required for a girl to care about my opinion anyway).

Most women are dumb though and not worth contemplating with. In America they are just fat blobs that don't really care about much more than chad's face. All women are obsessed with this but the ones here are particularly vapid.

Btw I write this as someone who is admittedly pretty dumb myself. Even though I'm an idiot I still would like a wife I could philosophize with all the time.

Idk about any of that, Aristotle was a man as any other. I'm not going to hero worship him.

Aristotle was very sexist and believed women were way dumber than men and were on the same tier as children. he was married two times (first wife died), when he died he ask to be buried next to his wife. that's all I know about his personal life.
given that I doubt he cared about being contemplative with women

Mafia

διαχειριστής
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Aristotle was very sexist and believed women were way dumber than men and were on the same tier as children. he was married two times (first wife died)
I think most men and women are stupid but for different reasons. I wouldn't be able to compare women to children because that would imply that they in general had any innocence (and I think they are less compassionate than men in a lot of ways, and more naturally Machiavellian. And I believe that traditionally these are the views people had of women as well though I have a very limited and periphery understanding of philosophy (which is hard for me to spell btw I always put another i before the o and then see the red squiggly line).

when he died he ask to be buried next to his wife. that's all I know about his personal life.
That must've sucked being mogged by Alexander the Great when he was his teacher, who is supposed to be the biggest gigachad in history.

Btw the Reinhard character from LotGH is based on Alexander the Great and Kircheis is Hephaestion. You should like this a lot as a philosophy person (even though the philosophy can be pretty shallow, I don't really care about and I enjoy it for other themes).

given that I doubt he cared about being contemplative with women
I don't really think he would've had the opportunity to meet a smart woman since everything was arranged back then and you just ended up with the daughter of whoever's father you were able to make a deal with.

pretty_boy

قاتل
Staff member
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
Threads
I think most men and women are stupid but for different reasons. I wouldn't be able to compare women to children because that would imply that they in general had any innocence (and I think they are less compassionate than men in a lot of ways, and more naturally Machiavellian. And I believe that traditionally these are the views people had of women as well though I have a very limited and periphery understanding of philosophy (which is hard for me to spell btw I always put another i before the o and then see the red squiggly line).

That must've sucked being mogged by Alexander the Great when he was his teacher, who is supposed to be the biggest gigachad in history.

Btw the Reinhard character from LotGH is based on Alexander the Great and Kircheis is Hephaestion. You should like this a lot as a philosophy person (even though the philosophy can be pretty shallow, I don't really care about and I enjoy it for other themes).

I don't really think he would've had the opportunity to meet a smart woman since everything was arranged back then and you just ended up with the daughter of whoever's father you were able to make a deal with.
he married his philosopher-friends daughter. that's what Ryo should do.

also just lol at this exchange between Alex and Aristotle while Alex was in Persia

According to Arabic manuscripts probably conveying text written before 987, Alexander wrote to Aristotle:

O my excellent preceptor and just minister, I inform you that I have found in the land of Persia men possessing sound judgement and powerful understanding, who are ambitious of bearing rule. Hence I have decided to put them all to death. What is your opinion in this matter? [1]

Aristotle responded:

It is no use putting to death the men you have conquered; for their land will, by the laws of nature, breed another generation which will be similar. The character of these men is determined by the nature of the air of their country and the waters they habitually drink. The best course for you is to accept them as they are, and to seek to accommodate them to your concepts by winning them over through kindness. [2]

Garlic

Threads
Yeah but if you're gl you can still do contemplative activities.

pretty_boy

قاتل
Staff member
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
Threads
Good god, he mentions that while living a life of contemplation and virtue is the basis of happiness, you need external factors, like a min amount of money, friends, and looks.

Yet evidently, as we said, it needs the external goods as well;
for it is impossible, or not easy, to do noble acts without the
proper equipment. In many actions we use friends and riches
and political power as instruments; and there are
some things the lack of which takes the lustre from
blessedness, as good birth, satisfactory children, beauty; for
the man who is very ugly in appearance or ill-born or solitary
and childless is hardly happy,
and perhaps a man would be
still less so if he had thoroughly bad children or friends or had
lost good children or friends by death. As we said, then,
happiness seems to need this sort of prosperity in addition; for
which reason some identify happiness with good fortune,
though others identify it with excellence

megadrive

Threads
Aristotle was very sexist and believed women were way dumber than men and were on the same tier as children.
He wasn't wrong. Women are like children with adhd, very twittery mannerisms speech patterns and constantly making redundant statements hence the boomer meme "out of the mouths of babes" or "lips moved before brain did". But they're women so no repercussions for their behaviour as men are too busy sniffing around them.

Even if a woman can number crunch as an accountant, has perfect use of spoken or written english- they cannot understand objective truth or make objective arguments. Instead only allowing for irrational emotions and feelings to steer redundant academic statements.
I had a very testing time in College and got called an ad-hominem when some bitch just couldn't argue, recite or reference theories to save her life. Doesn't matter as most businesses (the course I was on) are all corrupt, are saturated or in debt so it was somewhat pointless, even if my IQ was raised slightly.

Women are anti-society and its one of the many reasons why companies fail and the economy sucks. In fact Amazon ran an A.I. simulation that said wymen should be excluded from workplaces as they are counter productive and halt progress- so should not be hired!
Yet (((human resources))) and (((professional development))) does the opposite shoe-horning it under the guise of equality for an ulterior motive.

Last edited:

megadrive

Threads
Even my psychologist today told me I should be happy as a homeowner, having a career, being in grad school. He was surprised I never had any friends. I think he believes that it's because I choose not to and the problem is with me.

But let's say I did choose not to have friends and I could. It doesn't change the fact no one tried to ever be my friend. Why should I be the one who always has to try? That's onesided and I don't think I could get a strong friendship from that.

And my focus is on ascending anyway, so if I'm going to expend effort it would be towards that, not making friends with shallow normies.
I think your issue is your lifestyle and interests are so esoteric they can only been understood by yourself. Although PrettyBoy and I notice we sometimes have rapport, with yourself, over certain anime or j-pop music, fashion style, diets and personal care products.
Psychologists have changed their tune on people conversing on the internet, it's better than nothing. Although you don't get the same "social strokes" or fulfilment as face to face. That said I think even the idea of meeting people from a forum is awkward and cringe.
That said imagine me in 1996-1997 having no internet but being like as you are now (but ages 14-15). Only one nerdy autistic rich kid in my county had AOL internet at home and NetScape with AltaVista. Everyone else was not conected and wouldn't be until about 1999-2000 on average. We all used college or high school internet.

I used to make an effort to go the gym, show my face and converse with people. They were mildly impressed by my gains, weight loss but wouldn't give me any credit. And if I'm being blunt in the 7 years I was there no woman ever asked me out or fucked me. I was told "you've got ask women out". No I don't, its always the women who hit on men they find physically attractive, which are jock chadlites or boomer dating.

I don't like the word "ascending" its (again) another retarded bit of incel lingo and just a meme. What goals did you have in mind please?

Last edited:

Mafia

διαχειριστής
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
It is no use putting to death the men you have conquered; for their land will, by the laws of nature, breed another generation which will be similar. The character of these men is determined by the nature of the air of their country and the waters they habitually drink. The best course for you is to accept them as they are, and to seek to accommodate them to your concepts by winning them over through kindness. [2]
Yeah I'm sure Arsitotle's theory will hold up when all of Europe is replaced by refugees.

Now I can't take anything he ever wrote seriously anymore lol.

I don't like the word "ascending" its (again) another retarded bit of incel lingo and just a meme. What goals did you have in mind please?
Ascending is when a girl looks upon you as a human instead of an insect. If a woman has a strong desire to kiss you while sober, it means you've ascended.

megadrive

Threads
Ascending is when a girl looks upon you as a human instead of an insect. If a woman has a strong desire to kiss you while sober, it means you've ascended.
At this point I just want to reach self actualisation. I already know no woman will come to my rescue. I put myself out there, improved, did the gym, did the clubs asked girls out. Only to end up with prostitutes and a pity fuck by age 25-26.
Then pick up autists > puahate > here gloating about my so called "og status" every now and again but even that's getting old (literally).

To me self actualisation means being everything I could possibly become. A 16-22 year old, blonde haired, blue eyed, virgin teenage or early 20s girlfriend with DD tits is not a possibility so I've dropped it.

Instead I want to lose weight so my stomach is flat, change my living arrangements, do home workouts, wear better fitted clothes.
I also want a cosy secret man-cave room with retro games, anime posters, highback chair and other relics of my past.
Due to Tinder I've given up on girlfriends even if she were a 3-4/10. I've never had high standards but I did try my luck took ages to realise personality or being considerate in bed doesn't amount to anything.

Last edited:

Mafia

διαχειριστής
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Then pick up autists > puahate > here gloating about my so called "og status" every now and again but even that's getting old (literally).
It's pretty cool ngl.

To me self actualisation means being everything I could possibly become. A 16-22 year old, blonde haired, blue eyed, virgin teenage or early 20s girlfriend with DD tits is not a possibility so I've dropped it.
Self-actualization is just some meme Maslow made up. If that's what you cared about you'd try to live up to the Christian ideal and not some stupid psychologist's personal philosophy.

Instead I want to lose weight so my stomach is flat, change my living arrangements, do home workouts, wear better fitted clothes.
Yeah being able to wear nice clothes goes a long way towards feeling better.

I also want a cosy secret man-cave room with retro games, anime posters, highback chair and other relics of my past.
:soy:

Due to Tinder I've given up on girlfriends even if she were a 3-4/10. I've never had high standards but I did try my luck
Tinder doesn't really mean much. You can't just be a chad for there but a photogenic one at that. Women always have inflated egos but it's much more so on the internet. Of course they are bitchy but on the internet they much less meek and more delusional.

took ages to realise personality or being considerate in bed doesn't amount to anything.
Definitely.

megadrive

Threads
Nostalgia is actually good for the psyche. Google "psychological benefits of nostalgia".

Of course this retconning of it going from disorder to "new studies show" I'd argue its because the kids from the cool table started to dabble in it after marketers had a shift in focus. Yet Chris Chan (extreme example) got ridiculed for it.

I'd want a "broom cupboard" so my clutter doesn't detract from my preference for minimalist surroundings. Also it reminds me if my Mum's friend's son whom used to have an AMSTRAD room full of gadgets like an AMSTRAD PC, game posters but it was all on an old oak desk, cold tiled floor, blue painted walls and frosted window. I used to sit in there for hours.

Tinder doesn't really mean much. You can't just be a chad for there but a photogenic one at that. Women always have inflated egos but it's much more so on the internet. Of course they are bitchy but on the internet they much less meek and more delusional.
All women are on Tinder and I did more that chadfishing. I also asked these same women many whom I knew (incognito in the third person) were they currently looking to date anyone IRL. They said no or they were already hooked up (lie). One girl even complained she was being catfished (with her not realising it was me who was fucking with her!). I tried to conceal my laughter.

Sorry but women can't be trusted to get a date and often my looks and lack of money are used to justify my loneliness. Meanwhile a penniless junior PT, between drug deals, will cycle on his pushbike to fuck some girl while still coated in sweat.

Last edited:

pretty_boy

قاتل
Staff member
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
Threads
Yeah I'm sure Arsitotle's theory will hold up when all of Europe is replaced by refugees.

Now I can't take anything he ever wrote seriously anymore lol.

it's kind of weird because Aristotle actually hated Persians but his advice makes sense when it comes to governing them in their own land

Mafia

διαχειριστής
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Nostalgia is actually good for the psyche. Google "psychological benefits of nostalgia".

Of course this retconning of it going from disorder to "new studies show" I'd argue its because the kids from the cool table started to dabble in it after marketers had a shift in focus. Yet Chris Chan (extreme example) got ridiculed for it.
Consumerism is lame. Nobody needs this trash.

It's all just made in China garbage and clutter.

Also it reminds me if my Mum's friend's son whom used to have an AMSTRAD room full of gadgets like an AMSTRAD PC, game posters but it was all on an old oak desk, cold tiled floor, blue painted walls and frosted window.
People who owned computers back then were thought upon as weird.

cold tiled floor
He had bathroom tile in his bedroom floor?

it's kind of weird because Aristotle actually hated Persians but his advice makes sense when it comes to governing them in their own land
It makes sense for all conquered countries. There's no point aggravating the populace if you want stability.

megadrive

Threads
People who owned computers back then were thought upon as weird.
Not true. For the UK any kid who owned a "micro computer" (now called a PC or personal computer since Microsoft windows 95) they were idolised and envied. Whether ZX Spectrums, AMSTRAD, Amiga 500s or Commodore 64s.

This video talks about the culture from 1990-1997. The interviewer is American but the "guy" (troon) on the right is British and they discuss differences in attitudes towards game design and why the UK heralded British computer manufacturers as heroes.
There was a unique tug of war between micro computer (Amiga) and consoles (Sega Mega Drive) but ultimately the PC and Microsoft won overall due to FPS (Doom) and strategy games (Syndicate which predated the original top down "Fallout" games).

He had bathroom tile in his bedroom floor?
It was a "broom cupboard/drying room" designed literally for brooms, walking sticks, boots and washing machines- but turned into an office/games room. The house was so big that this utility room was larger than a modern builds childs bedroom.

Chris555

Believe it!
🚫NO FAPPER
Threads
He wasn't wrong. Women are like children with adhd, very twittery mannerisms speech patterns and constantly making redundant statements hence the boomer meme "out of the mouths of babes" or "lips moved before brain did". But they're women so no repercussions for their behaviour as men are too busy sniffing around them.

Even if a woman can number crunch as an accountant, has perfect use of spoken or written english- they cannot understand objective truth or make objective arguments. Instead only allowing for irrational emotions and feelings to steer redundant academic statements.
I had a very testing time in College and got called an ad-hominem when some bitch just couldn't argue, recite or reference theories to save her life. Doesn't matter as most businesses (the course I was on) are all corrupt, are saturated or in debt so it was somewhat pointless, even if my IQ was raised slightly.

Women are anti-society and its one of the many reasons why companies fail and the economy sucks. In fact Amazon ran an A.I. simulation that said wymen should be excluded from workplaces as they are counter productive and halt progress- so should not be hired!
Yet (((human resources))) and (((professional development))) does the opposite shoe-horning it under the guise of equality for an ulterior motive.
Curiosity can you send the link for the Amazon A.I. simulation because I would really like to give it a read.

Chris555

Believe it!
🚫NO FAPPER
Threads
In all honesty I hate the endless killing our ancestors took part in throughout the years. At the end of the day most people are forced to do whatever the government says so taking it out on locals when it's literally the 1% of people that caused the problem just seems stupid.

I think for the most part everyone should try to treat everyone fairly regardless of the circumstances but unfortunately I don't see that ever happening but a man can dream.