at this point, I think we should make a stocks subforum.

Comedy Writer

The current meta of the forum is stocks and money. I feel like there should be another subforum dedicated to it.

You can keep doing it in general if you want. Just throwing some ideas out there.

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
No, I'm withdrawing today. Didn't you read my most recent posts? Why make this thread now when I'm surrendering.

Besides the rest of you can still talk about it. And you can write about experiences at your two jobs if you want to.

This forum doesn't have the activity to sustain another subforum so it's a horrible idea. And you won't see very many posts about investing anymore because I have nothing left to invest.

It just shows how behind the curve you are to have not realized the investing meta is pretty much over.

I lost, everybody else won. I make the most posts about investing (and everything else), nobody cares what I have to post about investing (and everything else), now that I'm done you'll barely see any anymore.

C'est la vie.

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
And why should anyone care what I have to post when literally everything I've ever done has been a fail.

No I'm not sympathy posting I mean that. You're just rubbing salt in the wound by making this thread after I literally just posted a couple hours ago that I'm selling everything and withdrawing. But you didn't read it because you don't care (and neither does anyone else), which I've already established and you've thus proved my point.

Comedy Writer

Didn't you read my most recent posts?
Honestly, not at all. Too many words. It's a coincidence that you posted that around the same time I made this thread. Brutal shit, son.

I'm happy that it's over (apparently).

Us walking away from stocks meta: