attack on titan is really nt

pretty_boy

قاتل
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
💊 RedPilled 💊
Threads
my friend who isn't even a weeb, I was driving with him and he was like "I use to like anime, which reminds me, I should get to watching aot season 3", this wasn't surprising, but his older sister who is a total normie was like "you haven't seen it yet? it's good"

:bean:

btw @Mafia you said you want a weeb gf but women like very different anime from men. k mean there a few shows like AOT, nge, erased, etc which attract both but they def wouldn't like mech

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
btw @Mafia you said you want a weeb gf but women like very different anime from men. k mean there a few shows like AOT, nge, erased, etc which attract both but they def wouldn't like mech
Some would, I don't like NT people. Mech is probably the most male dominated viewership though.

Girls like anime like Violet Evergarden. That one is really popular with them.

my friend who isn't even a weeb, I was driving with him and he was like "I use to like anime, which reminds me, I should get to watching aot season 3", this wasn't surprising, but his older sister who is a total normie was like "you haven't seen it yet? it's good"
Anime is really mainstream, and has been since DBZ started airing on TV. I don't think you can call yourself a weeb or an anime fan if you just watch the latest battle shounen. That doesn't mean anything. It's like saying you're heavily into fantasy but all you've seen (and/or read) is Game of Thrones.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
btw @Mafia you said you want a weeb gf but women like very different anime from men. k mean there a few shows like AOT
There's just no substance to AoT. It would be a drag to talk to a girl about AoT.

I like anime with a lot of depth but all AoT is is just a bunch of swinging pretty boys.

And yeah, it's possible to deeply analyze it but there's a lot more to work with in the shows I like and AoT is really shallow compared to them.

I really never want to watch or read it again after I'm done. It's a piece of trash for kids.

pretty_boy

قاتل
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
💊 RedPilled 💊
Threads
Some would, I don't like NT people. Mech is probably the most male dominated viewership though.

Girls like anime like Violet Evergarden. That one is really popular with them.

Anime is really mainstream, and has been since DBZ started airing on TV. I don't think you can call yourself a weeb or an anime fan if you just watch the latest battle shounen. That doesn't mean anything. It's like saying you're heavily into fantasy but all you've seen (and/or read) is Game of Thrones.
this girl wasn't Asian too. ik Asian normies watch anime but like not normies of other races.

violet evergarden probably has the lamest premise for a tv show ever. just holy shit at how retarded of a show it is. saw 2 eps

There's just no substance to AoT. It would be a drag to talk to a girl about AoT.

I like anime with a lot of depth but all AoT is is just a bunch of swinging pretty boys.

And yeah, it's possible to deeply analyze it but there's a lot more to work with in the shows I like and AoT is really shallow compared to them.

I really never want to watch or read it again after I'm done. It's a piece of trash for kids.
it has high intensity scenes. and ur just saying that cause it's popular. if it was not popular you'd say it's average/decent.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
this girl wasn't Asian too. ik Asian normies watch anime but like not normies of other races.
That's not true at all bro, and I never even thought she was Asian. Anime is normie asf now. And I already wrote what kind.

In fact, I don't associate anime with western Asians at all. That's really cringy.

violet evergarden probably has the lamest premise for a tv show ever. just holy shit at how retarded of a show it is. saw 2 eps
Don't know anything about it other than it's usually girls' favorite.

it has high intensity scenes. and ur just saying that cause it's popular. if it was not popular you'd say it's average/decent.
Yeah it would be around 5 for me if it wasn't popular.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
That's not true at all bro, and I never even thought she was Asian. Anime is normie asf now. And I already wrote what kind.

In fact, I don't associate anime with western Asians at all. That's really cringy.
@pi33baby would probably tell you everyone she knows at her school and all her friends have watched multiple anime series.

pretty_boy

قاتل
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
💊 RedPilled 💊
Threads
@pi33baby would probably tell you everyone she knows at her school and all her friends have watched multiple anime series.
well she was like 24 but I see your point. I knew a lot of normies watched anime but they were all Chinese, others didn't watch shit. being an anime watcher is also an insult

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
being an anime watcher is also an insult
That's an old meme, it's so mainstream. If it wasn't anime stuff wouldn't reach the frontpage of reddit constantly.

It's also really NT because zoomer rappers tend to be big anime fans (like of Naruto and Bleach).

Being an anime watcher doesn't mean anything anymore. It's like saying you like soda.

Anime is normie asf now. And I already wrote what kind.
This is why I hate watching anything that's popular. I put off Evangelion for 4 years because I overheard some fags talk about how good it was at my college. I hate watching anything that normals like.

I feel lame watching popular anime.

pretty_boy

قاتل
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
💊 RedPilled 💊
Threads
That's an old meme, it's so mainstream. If it wasn't anime stuff wouldn't reach the frontpage of reddit constantly.

It's also really NT because zoomer rappers tend to be big anime fans (like of Naruto and Bleach).

Being an anime watcher doesn't mean anything anymore. It's like saying you like soda.

This is why I hate watching anything that's popular. I put off Evangelion for 4 years because I overheard some fags talk about how good it was at my college. I hate watching anything that normals like.

I feel lame watching popular anime.
well being a redditor is also an insult (even among normies).

don't watch violet evergarden that you won't like it at all. main character is insufferable. well she is emotionless like rei so maybe you'd like it actually. but there's way better stuff like great pretender. though there's nothing to discuss in that show ngl since it's all heists but it's enjoyable to watch

pretty_boy

قاتل
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
💊 RedPilled 💊
Threads

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
don't watch violet evergarden that you won't like it at all. main character is insufferable. well she is emotionless like rei so maybe you'd like it actually.
I need a guy to relate to to properly enjoy an anime.

but there's way better stuff like great pretender. though there's nothing to discuss in that show ngl since it's all heists but it's enjoyable to watch
Yeah anime doesn't always have to be deep for me. I like something enjoyable too, it's just usually what I enjoy is very layered.

Also add me on MAL
Added, you should see my request to accept.

Chris555

hockey fan
🚫NO FAPPER
Threads
don't watch violet evergarden
That's a good show I watch it all the time couldn't reccomend it enough.

Just joking I haven't watched it at all.

Anyways I havent watched any anime series in awhile. Maybe I should continue Black butler.

Teflon

🌴 N.E.E.T 🌴
Threads
Wait weren’t you staff not too long ago lol.

dsar9012

alt-right troll with an anime avi
💀TRUCEL
⏳ Oldcel
Threads
I'm watching Vinland Saga now and it's really good so far which suprised me, reminds me of berserk. Might watch attack on titan when I finish.

pretty_boy

قاتل
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
💊 RedPilled 💊
Threads

pretty_boy

قاتل
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
💊 RedPilled 💊
Threads