Anime Attack on Titan Season 4

Mafia

chief strategist
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
but that was funny tbg
I looked up the jacket and found this fake ass stock exchange site for clothes Supreme The North Face By Any Means Nuptse Jacket Black - FW15 (stockx.com).

Shit costs $3000.

I think when it came out in 2016 it was $368.

I'm wondering if you can find a chink who's got the same thing for $100. Same with the Gucci stuff like the t-shirts. No point paying all that when there are reps available.

But yeah there are some zoomies investing in Supreme like we do stocks.

Kong

fren
Threads
I just check out the trailer again

We see Levi fighting at the Forest. We can assume it was the same forest where Levi left Zeke at. If you put the speed at 0.25 you see that a Titan is holding Zeke. Well we have to ask ourselves if this is the same forest inside the walls how did the Titans get in? All the Titans outside of the wall were killed. Could the enemy have created new Titans to invade inside the walls? Unlikely. We know that Zeke somehow has the ability to turn Eldians into Titans. I believe that Zeke used that ability to turn everyone in the camp into Titans. Levi was unaffected since from I understand Anckerman aren’t Eldians. The only doubt that I have is why Zeke would do that. Does he now have the ability to turn all Eldians into Titans? We really don’t know who Zeke is loyal to. Does he maybe plan to turn everyone inside the walls into Titans.

That would be the craziest plan ever. It appears that royal blood titans can control some Titans to a certain degree or maybe that is a unique ability Zeke has. Zeke himself can’t eat Eren since anyone of royal blood will be overtaken by the Kings Will to renounce war. Wait hold on a minute we just happen to have the 2 warrior candidates inside the walls too. Was Zeke miscalculation actually part of his master plan? Have falco and gabi eat eren or armin.

I just don’t understand at the moment how Zeke little stunt could work out. I remember him saying to Falco brother that he had a special ability that could get him out of a tough situation. I wonder if that was referring to the ability to transform people into Titans or maybe another Titan ability that we don’t know about.

I don’t know what to assume at this point. Maybe being left isolated with Levi was part of what he wanted. Zeke knows that Levi is strong and we assume that he is unable to transform him. Maybe Zeke determined that eliminating Levi took priority. Oh shit we can’t forget and correct me if I’m wrong that the Beast Titan has scouted the area before. The village he transformed back in s2 is awfully close by ain’t it. It’s also where gabi and Falco are.

If I’m somewhat right I hope it’s not like Gabi and Falco escaping the jail cell. Just only having one guard at watch. The moment Zeke starts turning people into Titans Levi would just impale him with a sword. How he actually managed to transform everyone is something I look forward to.

So my theory (this could be unbelievable wrong especially with a series like AOT just doing this for the fun of it) is that Zeke has the ability to turn people into Titans. He is escaping the forest to find Gabi and Falco. He perhaps has the master plan of turning everyone inside the walls into the Titans ( This would be ironic but would fit well into how much the series changed. s1 the wall was to keep the Titans out and now s4 the wall will keep the Titans in) Zeke will need some plan to capture the founding Titan and pass it on to Falco or Gabi. Gabi would make the most sense but maybe Falco the person who helped Eren is the one who gets the founding Titan. Now of course Eren is OP and you have mikasa. How Zeke could handle both of those I don’t know.

If Zeke ends up with the power of the rumbling he might use to it to flatten Paradis and restore Marly to its glory.

Now that I’ve given it some thought. I doubt Zeke had a change of heart and wanted to help Paradis. As a child he sent both of his parents to paradise. He killed the majority of the scout regime. In s4 he mentioned the importance of having another invasion to Paradis to reclaim the founding titan.

It could be that my sequence of events are off. We do see in the trailer. The armored titan brawling it out with Eren in what I think is Paradis. I didn’t see any scouts in the scene and I didn’t see any other Titans. That clip does reveal that Reiner appears to have successfully launched an invasion. I don’t know where Eren is locked up but is it in the capital? If so then maybe the third and second wall have fallen.

Reiner mentioned that they needed to launch an invasion soon as possible. Zeke knowing that Reiner would so something like that could explain why he is moving so fast and turned everyone into Titans knowing that reinforcement would soon come. It seems like this time maybe Marly is going all out and going deep into enemy territory to destroy all the walls leaving only the capital. The opening does say it would be total war and Marly suffered many casualties but it’s not the total war we might have expected. A blood bath could happen within the walls.

If we go back to the first episodes when Zeke transformed some soldiers into Titans and dropped them as bombs inside a fortress and everything was totally destroyed. Could be foreshadowing for future episodes.

If you think about it both sides have the one part needed for the rumbling to occur. Zeke mentioned this in a previous episode. Marly a titan with royal blood and Paradis has the founding Titan. Whoever has both wins. Zeke might have realized this all the way back and determined that giving himself up as a prisoner was the only way for Marly to stand a chance. Also worth mentioning that I didn’t realize is that maybe scouts have no idea that Zeke himself has the ability to turn people into Titans.

pretty_boy

تیتان
🐂TRADER
Threads
I just check out the trailer again

We see Levi fighting at the Forest. We can assume it was the same forest where Levi left Zeke at. If you put the speed at 0.25 you see that a Titan is holding Zeke. Well we have to ask ourselves if this is the same forest inside the walls how did the Titans get in? All the Titans outside of the wall were killed. Could the enemy have created new Titans to invade inside the walls? Unlikely. We know that Zeke somehow has the ability to turn Eldians into Titans. I believe that Zeke used that ability to turn everyone in the camp into Titans. Levi was unaffected since from I understand Anckerman aren’t Eldians. The only doubt that I have is why Zeke would do that. Does he now have the ability to turn all Eldians into Titans? We really don’t know who Zeke is loyal to. Does he maybe plan to turn everyone inside the walls into Titans.

That would be the craziest plan ever. It appears that royal blood titans can control some Titans to a certain degree or maybe that is a unique ability Zeke has. Zeke himself can’t eat Eren since anyone of royal blood will be overtaken by the Kings Will to renounce war. Wait hold on a minute we just happen to have the 2 warrior candidates inside the walls too. Was Zeke miscalculation actually part of his master plan? Have falco and gabi eat eren or armin.

I just don’t understand at the moment how Zeke little stunt could work out. I remember him saying to Falco brother that he had a special ability that could get him out of a tough situation. I wonder if that was referring to the ability to transform people into Titans or maybe another Titan ability that we don’t know about.

I don’t know what to assume at this point. Maybe being left isolated with Levi was part of what he wanted. Zeke knows that Levi is strong and we assume that he is unable to transform him. Maybe Zeke determined that eliminating Levi took priority. Oh shit we can’t forget and correct me if I’m wrong that the Beast Titan has scouted the area before. The village he transformed back in s2 is awfully close by ain’t it. It’s also where gabi and Falco are.

If I’m somewhat right I hope it’s not like Gabi and Falco escaping the jail cell. Just only having one guard at watch. The moment Zeke starts turning people into Titans Levi would just impale him with a sword. How he actually managed to transform everyone is something I look forward to.

So my theory (this could be unbelievable wrong especially with a series like AOT just doing this for the fun of it) is that Zeke has the ability to turn people into Titans. He is escaping the forest to find Gabi and Falco. He perhaps has the master plan of turning everyone inside the walls into the Titans ( This would be ironic but would fit well into how much the series changed. s1 the wall was to keep the Titans out and now s4 the wall will keep the Titans in) Zeke will need some plan to capture the founding Titan and pass it on to Falco or Gabi. Gabi would make the most sense but maybe Falco the person who helped Eren is the one who gets the founding Titan. Now of course Eren is OP and you have mikasa. How Zeke could handle both of those I don’t know.

If Zeke ends up with the power of the rumbling he might use to it to flatten Paradis and restore Marly to its glory.

Now that I’ve given it some thought. I doubt Zeke had a change of heart and wanted to help Paradis. As a child he sent both of his parents to paradise. He killed the majority of the scout regime. In s4 he mentioned the importance of having another invasion to Paradis to reclaim the founding titan.

It could be that my sequence of events are off. We do see in the trailer. The armored titan brawling it out with Eren in what I think is Paradis. I didn’t see any scouts in the scene and I didn’t see any other Titans. That clip does reveal that Reiner appears to have successfully launched an invasion. I don’t know where Eren is locked up but is it in the capital? If so then maybe the third and second wall have fallen.

Reiner mentioned that they needed to launch an invasion soon as possible. Zeke knowing that Reiner would so something like that could explain why he is moving so fast and turned everyone into Titans knowing that reinforcement would soon come. It seems like this time maybe Marly is going all out and going deep into enemy territory to destroy all the walls leaving only the capital. The opening does say it would be total war and Marly suffered many casualties but it’s not the total war we might have expected. A blood bath could happen within the walls.

If we go back to the first episodes when Zeke transformed some soldiers into Titans and dropped them as bombs inside a fortress and everything was totally destroyed. Could be foreshadowing for future episodes.

If you think about it both sides have the one part needed for the rumbling to occur. Zeke mentioned this in a previous episode. Marly a titan with royal blood and Paradis has the founding Titan. Whoever has both wins. Zeke might have realized this all the way back and determined that giving himself up as a prisoner was the only way for Marly to stand a chance. Also worth mentioning that I didn’t realize is that maybe scouts have no idea that Zeke himself has the ability to turn people into Titans.
yeah I also made that connection of Levi in the forest and the trailer scene. I think I wrote a similar thing to you in a post in the thread.

it's unclear why Zeke asked Levi if he could see his Gabby and Falco I don't know maybe he can be because he cares about him or he wants to kill eren and turn one of them into times or something like that

Kong

fren
Threads
yeah I also made that connection of Levi in the forest and the trailer scene. I think I wrote a similar thing to you in a post in the thread.

it's unclear why Zeke asked Levi if he could see his Gabby and Falco I don't know maybe he can be because he cares about him or he wants to kill eren and turn one of them into times or something like that
I forgot about that. I think that is part of his plan to turn one of them into the founding titan. Zeke himself can’t eat eren because of the royal blood. He maybe wanted to see them to make sure they were alive and to find out the location they might have been in so he can find them easily when he turns everyone into Titans.

Im still perplexed why he would turn everyone in the campsite into Titans. If he did it thought it must be because he has a plan to defeat the scouts and the titan shifters. Doing this also might as well be a declaration of war that Zeke is not on the side of Paradis. I’m still waiting on that explanation on why he had to murder the entire scout regime if he was always on Paradis side.

Kong

fren
Threads
They never really brought that up in the manga around this time so he's probably not close to expiring yet. And in the beginning they mention his successor so he's probably near EoL.

There is no work around.

The CGI was really bad when the titans were in a still frame and had to move a little. It was so cheap. When they were moving though (when the camera was far away) it seemed like it was hand drawn or at least better.

It was really horrifying how they had those Eldians in the plane all tied up to be used as sacrifices. I think it was implied they were all drugged and doped up.

That didn't really come across in the manga but in the anime it was really unsettling to see. Especially how Reiner and Zeke are okay with that.

Also I wasn't expecting the Marleyan uniforms to be white. I always imagined them as desert tan.

The girl (I think her name's Gaby) was drawn out a lot more in the manga too so it's good she got reduced screentime to focus more on the shifters. I think this chapter in the manga (episode equivalent) was pretty much just Gaby and Falco exclusively.

Falco is really lame, and his character is that of a simp. Lol at him running towards Gabby in the hail of bullets as if that's going to do anything.

Also cage at the Arab guy that was disgusted at being touched by him. That was a nice blackpilled moment that showed his simping will never pay off.

Reiner's voice is far too deep in the sub. In the dub he sounds like I imagine him too, as a kind of dumb jock. But here he just sounds like a try-hard.

The colors are way too bright and trigger my eye conditions. It was painful at times. The opening and ending are straight garbage.

It started out bad but got better by the end. I think I'd give this around a 4/10.
how many good anime never get another season. How many anime fuck up a season. The studio is doing well by giving us another season and by being faithful to the original work adaptation. Besides the shit is way better than the majority of anime now airing.

The Marleyan stuff is really boring because it's just Jews, concentration camps, and a WW2 ripoff.

I liked how exciting and fantastical the AoT world was before, but then it became so mundane. It was the world that drew me in but the author messed everything up.

I wish it took place in a more renaissance kind of world like the island originally was. That would've been different.

The rest of the series is going to be more of the same.

It's pathetic how /pol/ people really like this show thinking it's based. They like to imagine the Eldians are white people in the modern world and are coping that they aren't Jews.

I'm just glad this crap is ending soon.
the wwII theme was needed to expand the story and I did find it to be cringe but it grows on you. The story is adding so many new things I don’t know how you could call it more of the same old.

when the series ends what will you watch? Majority of anime looks like shit compared to AOT.

Mafia

chief strategist
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
how many good anime never get another season. How many anime fuck up a season. The studio is doing well by giving us another season and by being faithful to the original work adaptation. Besides the shit is way better than the majority of anime now airing.
Yes but I need only go back in time to find superior anime to anything currently airing.

Not to say it isn't good but I am critical of everything.

when the series ends what will you watch? Majority of anime looks like shit compared to AOT.
The LOGH remake will be airing this year.

pretty_boy

تیتان
🐂TRADER
Threads

Spanish one makes it look like she's tryna fuck lol

pretty_boy

تیتان
🐂TRADER
Threads
The English voices for Pieck and Porco don't fit at all.
pieks voice is ok, but Porco yea is terrible. he's also just bad at voice acting in general. the scene were the eldians were all about to throw thunderspears at him he sounded like a gay fat dude crying (sorta like the guy from the Dennis gif)

Mafia

chief strategist
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
pieks voice is ok, but Porco yea is terrible. he's also just bad at voice acting in general. the scene were the eldians were all about to throw thunderspears at him he sounded like a gay fat dude crying (sorta like the guy from the Dennis gif)
Pieck is too high pitched. She's supposed to sound tired like the Jap voice actor who speaks slowly and deeply.

I'm not just saying this because I saw the sub first. I had these voices in mind before I saw the anime just from how they're drawn and their personalities.

I could never watch the S4 dub now.

pretty_boy

تیتان
🐂TRADER
Threads
Pieck is too high pitched. She's supposed to sound tired like the Jap voice actor who speaks slowly and deeply.

I'm not just saying this because I saw the sub first. I had these voices in mind before I saw the anime just from how they're drawn and their personalities.

I could never watch the S4 dub now.
watch the Spanish dib. will help for ur Spanish exams

Kong

fren
Threads
Decent episode not much action. Eren is now acting on his own. I don’t understand how we reach this point. We have turmoil inside of the government and for what? All this nonsense because we don’t want to turn historia into a titan.

Eren must have a sense of urgency he expires soon and paradis is still not save. So zeke and eren are trying to find each other. We apparently no longer care about happens to the soldiers. If we had Eren and his supporters kill the leader for what he thinks is the greater good then I suppose turning a few eldians into titans shouldn’t be all that bad.

Next episode looks hype. We still don’t know for sure which side everyone is on. We have porco infiltrate the wall and that must also mean we have reiner and the jaw titan in there too.

pretty_boy

تیتان
🐂TRADER
Threads
Decent episode not much action.
there was quite a bit of action ngl. this was the most interesting episode since the battle in marley

Next episode looks hype. We still don’t know for sure which side everyone is on. We have porco infiltrate the wall and that must also mean we have reiner and the jaw titan in there too.
yea, they were able to infiltrate awfully fast, ontop of that no one really knows how proco or piek look in human forum. porco can also try to find Annie and save her so they can have 1 extra titan. Also, i just realized earn could also break Annie free without the jaw power, by perhaps using his war hammer powers.

About the episode, i think eren is in the right. the eldian military is just a symbol of all the bureaucracy that happens in government, all talk no action. in a time of urgency action is the most important thing. and with hangee as the commander eldia would be doomed under her command. it's ironic how in s3 the scouts were trying to tell the public that they wont be imposing military rule now that they have a legit queen, but that's exactly what they're doing lol, historia is super irrelevant.

but yea, i think eren ought to kill every top member of the scouts, including jean and conny. he should also feed armin to someone else. i think mikasa will always side with eren though. no one can kill eren now that he has the war hammer, so he could armous his whole body. maybe mikasa could with thunder spears but ofc she would never do that. i really hope hangee dies though

so in short, eren good, government bad. funny how i hated flock in s3 but now he is by far better than everyone else.

flock and eren.jpg

the fact that they saw eren's infiltration as a bad thing shows how stupid they are like
  1. eren has the war hammer power making him almost invincible
  2. they got zeke
  3. they did some damage to marlia
  4. they destroyed almost their entire navey
like lol, thats a million times better than erwin's dumbass plan of having eren and annie fight in the middle of the city. still can't get that out of my head. the military is just so stupid.

Kong

fren
Threads
there was quite a bit of action ngl. this was the most interesting episode since the battle in marley

yea, they were able to infiltrate awfully fast, ontop of that no one really knows how proco or piek look in human forum. porco can also try to find Annie and save her so they can have 1 extra titan. Also, i just realized earn could also break Annie free without the jaw power, by perhaps using his war hammer powers.

About the episode, i think eren is in the right. the eldian military is just a symbol of all the bureaucracy that happens in government, all talk no action. in a time of urgency action is the most important thing. and with hangee as the commander eldia would be doomed under her command. it's ironic how in s3 the scouts were trying to tell the public that they wont be imposing military rule now that they have a legit queen, but that's exactly what they're doing lol, historia is super irrelevant.

but yea, i think eren ought to kill every top member of the scouts, including jean and conny. he should also feed armin to someone else. i think mikasa will always side with eren though. no one can kill eren now that he has the war hammer, so he could armous his whole body. maybe mikasa could with thunder spears but ofc she would never do that. i really hope hangee dies though

so in short, eren good, government bad. funny how i hated flock in s3 but now he is by far better than everyone else.

View attachment 29465

the fact that they saw eren's infiltration as a bad thing shows how stupid they are like
  1. eren has the war hammer power making him almost invincible
  2. they got zeke
  3. they did some damage to marlia
  4. they destroyed almost their entire navey
like lol, thats a million times better than erwin's dumbass plan of having eren and annie fight in the middle of the city. still can't get that out of my head. the military is just so stupid.
You know if infiltrating the wall was that easy why did riener and bertholt think it was a good idea to destroy the wall. Now that I mentioned it the king threatened to use the rumbling if anyone brought harm so why did they think it was a good idea. It makes me think the author didn’t really have all of this planned out.

Eren is too OP. In the trailer he engaged in a fight with Reiner but I don’t see Eren losing. He has the power of arguably the strongest titans. He also has the founding titan so killing him is not really an option. The scouts can’t do it because they lose the strongest weapon they have. Marly also can’t do it since they need the power of the rumbling now more than ever given the huge defeats they have received.

We now have all the Titans within the walls. Maybe this is what zeke wanted. Don’t really have any good theories appears that the story will now move forward based on the interaction Eren and Zeke have.

It’s interesting Marly thinks that Zeke betrayed them and joined up with Eren. Paradis thinks Eren betrayed them and joined up with Zeke.

pretty_boy

تیتان
🐂TRADER
Threads
You know if infiltrating the wall was that easy why did riener and bertholt think it was a good idea to destroy the wall.
they wanted to inflict terror put the eldian government into frusteration to see how they'd react (if they'd come out with the founding titan)

It’s interesting Marly thinks that Zeke betrayed them and joined up with Eren. Paradis thinks Eren betrayed them and joined up with Zeke.
brotherly alliance i guess

i'm glad that this anime has atleat shown that eren has supporters from common people to soldiers. if this was another anime it'd be one sided and they'd have evryone against eren except say armin and mikasa. smthn stupid like that.