[Attention seeking thread]

RealChick

Sage
Threads
I'm aware of what I do (my actions here are quite well thought out), every picture I insert causes a lot of controversy and sometimes it escalates like today.
Like every girl, like most people here, I want attention, I want to interact with other people because I don't have it in real life but it would be nice if it was done without such dramas.

I don't feel better than anyone here, but if someone attacks me, my self-preservation instincts turn on, I'm getting rude and I don't like to be like that tbh

I'm just explaining now what's going on around me sometimes here, I don't want to feel excluded from the group,I don't want to cause argues between users , I like this forum

you can always ignore me but you won't throw me out of here

L

Lazarus

every picture I insert causes a lot of controversy and sometimes it escalates like today
That is because you are very good looking, so your posts with pictures get more attention (and being female would significantly increase the amount of attention you get too) which will result in drama / controversy. If some hot male model who was PSL 8 or so started posting here, I would not be surprised if his posts got lots of drama and attention (Orb is an example of this and Crisick is too, but he is also a bit of an asshole so that would start arguments anyway).

C

Clockwise

You = abused
YOU = BLACK COCK WHORE
No one gives a shit whore.... :tatum:

KEEP CRRRYING FOR HER TO GIVE YOU ATTENTION YOU PATHETIC LONELY PUSSYLESS BETAMALES. HER BEAUTIFUL SOUL DOESNT DESERVE THIS ABUSE. SHE JUST WANTS TO HAVE FUN HERE WITH LIKEMINDED INTERESTED PEOPLE ABOUT LOOKS.
SHE POSTS HER FACE ON A SITE ABOUT LOOKS AND YOU ALL ANONYMOUS BULLIED FRIENDLESS COWARDS TELL HER THAT SHE IS RUINING THIS PLACE?
SHE IS LITTERALY A SCIENTIST WHILE YOU ARE VIRGIN NERDS CRYING FOR HER TO STOP REMINDING YOU HOW MUCH SHE MOGGS HER IN EVERY WAY.

MENTION HER MASCULINE PARTS AGAIN YOU AUTISTS, SHE EVEN MASCULINE MOGGS YOU BUT THAT DOESNT SAY MUCH
:cage2:
realchick MY SWEET SWEET ANGEL WE BOTH KNOW THESE LONELY MEN THIRST FOR YOU. IT IS WHAT IT IS!

UglyCell

Sage
a
a
a
a
Threads
KEEP CRRRYING FOR HER TO GIVE YOU ATTENTION YOU PATHETIC LONELY PUSSYLESS BETAMALES. HER BEAUTIFUL SOUL DOESNT DESERVE THIS ABUSE. SHE JUST WANTS TO HAVE FUN HERE WITH LIKEMINDED INTERESTED PEOPLE ABOUT LOOKS.
SHE POSTS HER FACE ON A SITE ABOUT LOOKS AND YOU ALL ANONYMOUS BULLIED FRIENDLESS COWARDS TELL HER THAT SHE IS RUINING THIS PLACE?
SHE IS LITTERALY A SCIENTIST WHILE YOU ARE VIRGIN NERDS CRYING FOR HER TO STOP REMINDING YOU HOW MUCH SHE MOGGS HER IN EVERY WAY.

MENTION HER MASCULINE PARTS AGAIN YOU AUTISTS, SHE EVEN MASCULINE MOGGS YOU BUT THAT DOESNT SAY MUCH
:cage2:
realchick MY SWEET SWEET ANGEL WE BOTH KNOW THESE LONELY MEN THIRST FOR YOU. IT IS WHAT IT IS!
Didn't read 1 single word faggot.... keep sucking her cock... :tatum: :jordan: