thotexterminator

Philosopher
a
a
a
a
a
Threads
I feel the exact same way. I want a safe space online where I can talk about inceldom and relate to other people who have gone through the same things as I did (outcast of society, rejected and ridiculed by women). Turns out I can’t even have that on .co where there is a high prevalence of fakecels. If I really wanted to talk to women and normies, I would talk to them in real life.

higgabigga

Theorist
Threads
I feel the exact same way. I want a safe space online where I can talk about inceldom and relate to other people who have gone through the same things as I did (outcast of society, rejected and ridiculed by women). Turns out I can’t even have that on .co where there is a high prevalence of fakecels. If I really wanted to talk to women and normies, I would talk to them in real life.
based

higgabigga

Theorist
Threads
:dennis: :goodfellas: :cage:

higgabigga

Theorist
Threads
The fact theres a foid on this forum and even furthermore - she is a MOD and furthermore - she is apparently "best member" of this shithole forum is absolutely insane
Mafia is a major simp, literally simping for underage foid who does nothing to contribute to discussion

iamingreatpain

Lookist
Threads
The fact theres a foid on this forum and even furthermore - she is a MOD and furthermore - she is apparently "best member" of this shithole forum is absolutely insane
Mafia is a major simp, literally simping for underage foid who does nothing to contribute to discussion
Ah yes, if he breathes, hes a S I M P, and if SHE breathes, shes a T H O T