Being extrovert is the worst curse

pi33baby

Voted best member (2020)
Sage
a
a
Threads
I feel the need to be around people literally constantly
when im not always with someone i feel deprived like im being starved its the worst feelings
Im always begging my friends to hang out, and when its time for them to leave its even worse
I just wish i lived in a big city so i can always be around people no matter what

skinnyfaggot

Logician
a
a
Threads
this is why I think its better to be a borderline introvert. being reliable on social interaction to feel good sounds like too much of a time sink too me

pi33baby

Voted best member (2020)
Sage
a
a
Threads
this is why I think its better to be a borderline introvert. being reliable on social interaction to feel good sounds like too much of a time sink too me
I agree i wish i was introverted but still social enough to make friends

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
I feel the need to be around people literally constantly
when im not always with someone i feel deprived like im being starved its the worst feelings
Im always begging my friends to hang out, and when its time for them to leave its even worse
I just wish i lived in a big city so i can always be around people no matter what
You're not really extroverted with what you describe, you're insecure.

If you were more comfortable with yourself and being alone you wouldn't feel this way.

I know because I feel the way you do except with online communities that I feel keep me company and make me feel not as lonely being engrossed in them constantly, and I am not an extroverted person at all.