being male is a curse.

Robert

Cindy's lover
Banned
Prophet
Threads
:banderas:177 views. holy fuck. who are all of these lurkers?!

iamingreatpain

Lookist
Threads
You do realize that even if y'all were hot as fuck no one would date you cause your personality is ugly as ALL HELL

higgabigga

Theorist
Threads
you just killed any respect i would have had for you. Good job!
What? Did I hear you speak eggplant? I don't think I heard you speak and if I did, let me repeat myself - nigger shut the fuck up

iamingreatpain

Lookist
Threads
What? Did I hear you speak eggplant? I don't think I heard you speak and if I did, let me repeat myself - nigger shut the fuck up
Good job. Anyone who had any shred of respect for you just lost it. Better watch out for a bald man with a crossbow.

higgabigga

Theorist
Threads
Good job. Anyone who had any shred of respect for you just lost it. Better watch out for a bald man with a crossbow.
I dont care about your respect, kill yourself eggplant

Chris555

Theorist
a
Threads
Just being born period now that's the blessing. Let me tell you the chances of being born at all is still relatively small so just be thankful that we are here.

vintologi

cock hungry sissy
Philosopher
a
a
Threads
there is nothing good about being born into this subhuman gender, were ugly and our brain wiring is inferior to female brain wiring as we have weak social skills and stubbornly cling onto worthless concepts that only serve as a handicap. EVERYBODY hates males, EVERYBODY love females, we lost at lie because we were born into this subhuman cursed gender.
I think i now realize what it means to be a cis male, you identify with your birth sex even though its detrimental, its like a mental illness.