do you find a lot of things cheesy?

pretty_boy

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Sorcerer
a
Threads
people who do feel like it makes themselves superior but it's actually a bad thing

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
Almost everything, especially myself.

I also can't watch almost anything for this reason.

I can't listen to almost anything either and what I do listen to sometimes I feel is cheesy but I like it while at the same time having to fight that sensation.

Majority of anime, movies, tv shows, people, clothes (everything) I want nothing to do with because of this.

I hate almost everything I own and almost everything I do because I feel it's lame. I even hate having and expressing emotions. Hate smiling, hate laughing because I feel lame after.

Saya

hqnposter
Philosopher
a
Threads
I couldn't understand wym

pretty_boy

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Sorcerer
a
Threads
I couldn't understand wym
like you seem some overly emotional love confession ontv/movie and think it's lame/cringe

I can't listen to almost anything either and what I do listen to sometimes I feel is cheesy but I like it while at the same time having to fight that sensation.

Majority of anime, movies, tv shows, people, clothes (everything) I want nothing to do with because of this.

I hate almost everything I own and almost everything I do because I feel it's lame. I even hate having and expressing emotions. Hate smiling, hate laughing because I feel lame after.
damn bro

Saya

hqnposter
Philosopher
a
Threads
Yes I do, actually who likes something non-sincere

dsar9012

Theorist
Threads

Sounds like Borderline personality disorder tbh, rare in males but possible.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
Sounds like Borderline personality disorder tbh, rare in males but possible.
Yeah I might have that. I've recognized a lot of the symptoms in myself before as well (I have many more beyond what I have written in this thread).

Most people wear expensive shoes,have more expensive phones etc.Its all bought on credit,its a sick economy(the jooz).
They were lame sneakers.

I'm thinking of starting a boot collection. I don't really like real shoes but I do like boots a lot.