Evil Psychopath Universe

St.MattJonesCel

Threads
The game was rigged against us incels since birth. This world is nothing but suffering and hell, what's our purpose here? No human connections no women just depression and constant bad shit happening to us bad luck, incel luck.. Facing constant hardships in life and left to die alone for the rest of our miserable lives, every time you think you're starting to get ahead you get knocked back down to where you started and stay there year after year nothing changes women's standards get higher and higher every year. All we have is this community and forums. I'm sick of bluepilled normies talking shit and hating me just for being incel and ugly. Women look at us for 0.1 seconds and run away, we're ignored laughed at fucking bullshit pisses me off. Life isn't fair. Damn there's nothing for me here.

Chris555

hockey fan
🚫NO FAPPER
Threads
The game was rigged against us incels since birth. This world is nothing but suffering and hell, what's our purpose here? No human connections no women just depression and constant bad shit happening to us bad luck, incel luck.. Facing constant hardships in life and left to die alone for the rest of our miserable lives, every time you think you're starting to get ahead you get knocked back down to where you started and stay there year after year nothing changes women's standards get higher and higher every year. All we have is this community and forums. I'm sick of bluepilled normies talking shit and hating me just for being incel and ugly. Women look at us for 0.1 seconds and run away, we're ignored laughed at fucking bullshit pisses me off. Life isn't fair. Damn there's nothing for me here.
Hey dude try to look at the broght side for a change.

I know it's hard to do but changing your mindset is possible.

I have seen very ugly men get hot chicks before and it's because they are confident and believe in themselves. Don't let anyone else ste out your humanity there are plenty of reasons to live but no reason to die.

If you don't like yourself then do something to change it.

Physical excercise is very important for mental health so stay sctive and have a healthy diet.

Meditate ti get all the negative thoughts out of your head and do some yoga I promise you'll feel better.

Sitting here whining about your misfortunes will only drag you further into darkness(Trust me I know from experience).I do believe that everyone has the ability to change. Make positive changes and your outlook towards life will be a lot better.

Anyways I hope you're feeling better now man.