Aspie Fission Mailed (Game Over). Failed to retrieve childhood unto teenage photos from my parent's house.

megadrive

Threads
So I was snooping my estranged Dad's e-mail account remotely, which sounds a dick move, but if you knew his history you'd understand why I don't want to be within 5 miles of him. Turns out he and my Mother were out of town at a funeral the other side of the country.

I "went home" for the first time mid-day under cover of the school run to avoid the curtain twitchers.

Seems my parents realised the polaroids will end up getting binned (its impossible to scan polaroids due to contrasts and pixilation) as they've literally thrown everything in a cardboard tub. :angry:

My Dad is a terrible photographer as everything is taken from a distance (great analogy to how he was distant from his own family in both senses of the word).
Our family photos he must be stood 30 feet away!

Anyway I'm not even sure if the close-ups were kept.

dsar9012

Threads
You want pictures of yourself? I feel the opposite imo, I wish I could burn every childhood picture taken of me, it just really bothers me having my picture taken, maybe an incel trait idk.

megadrive

Threads
You want pictures of yourself? I feel the opposite imo, I wish I could burn every childhood picture taken of me, it just really bothers me having my picture taken, maybe an incel trait idk.
I look like shit in my photos and as a teen I still had a childlike height and frame (No wonder I was a virgin back then!). Plus I looked hamster cheeked in some, anorexia in others and even a tad down syndrome from my bad angle.

I was doing it moreso to show when I was trying to be low inhibition and cool with anime, metal and dress sense ahead of my time.

megadrive

Threads
I wish I could burn every childhood picture taken of me, it just really bothers me having my picture taken, maybe an incel trait idk.
Photos and photo albums are just clutter. I'd burn all the photos as they are useless. I turn 40 next year so..........

My mother asked if I would "keep hold of the memories", but I won't as
a- my Dad is cutting me out of the inheritance (if any)
b- a psychologist said life is like a game of Rugby, the ball gets passed backwards so the kids can move forwards.
c- never met 99% of my relatives as I was too young and in a different geographical location. They never sent me money or presents (just cards) so fuck em. Plus they were all fugly and mentally ill nobody boomers, nearly all of them are dead now.
d- my sister is in australia so she'll have to collect them or pay the hefty postage costs to virtue signal about caring about our family's non-existent heritage

Last edited:

Mafia

διαχειριστής
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
I was doing it moreso to show when I was trying to be low inhibition and cool with anime, metal and dress sense ahead of my time.
May as well keep doing it, so you can get that halo at your age. Being thin and dressing young would make you pretty unique.

Most boomers are fat and dressed very poorly.

a- my Dad is cutting me out of the inheritance (if any)
Is anyone else getting it?

b- a psychologist said life is like a game of Rugby, the ball gets passed backwards so the kids can move forwards.
Lol screw that cuck. Did you actually go to him? That's terrible.

You should've told him to shove that ball down his throat.

They never sent me money or presents (just cards) so fuck em.
It's the thought that counts.

megadrive

Threads
Most boomers are fat and dressed very poorly.
That's because they are miserable and compensate with over eating and calorie consumption which can lead to psychological issues over weight gain and lack of sex. Then there's diabetes (which can lead to limb amputations) and heart attacks. My Dad's friend died recently due to diet and obesity and my Father won't be far behind at the rate he's going.

Despite what he tells my estranged sister he is not on a diet and does not intend on improving his health to see his grandson grow up.

Is anyone else getting it?.
My sister, although I warned him and my Mum if they sell their house it should go towards the cost of their residential care. But again my mother is drinking and eating herself to death too with obesity and blood pressure problems.

Lol screw that cuck. Did you actually go to him? That's terrible.
I can do a better job than any theRAPIST in two sentences.

1. Most businesses are either failing or corrupt. Most wealth and jobs are through inheritance and nepotism. So if your Father wasn't rich you won't be rich.

2. Want to know about women? Just do a Chadfish on online dating then use your own photos. All Women Are Like That.

It's the thought that counts.
Bluepill. Most cards sent to me are cheap crap that costs the price of a candy bar. They end up in the recycling bin the moment I open and read the insincere messages.