Friend ordered peperoni pizza

pi33baby

Voted best member (2020)
Sage
a
a
Threads
I have an eating disorder called ARFID i’ve always had it but basiically i cant eat a lot of foods
My friend was like we’re going to order pizza with everything on it and i was like tf i cant eat that so he said he’d do half cheese and half pepperoni
We went to the gas station to get snacks and i asked him to get me a bag of chips because i gave him 10 dollars the last time we hung out for food but he said no cause we were gonna get pizza but got a bunch of snacks that i couldnt eat
And when the pizza came it was all pepperoni so now im hungry as fuck cause i didnt eat anything all day

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
I have an eating disorder called ARFID
I think I have this too. I can only tolerate very bland foods.

My friend was like we’re going to order pizza with everything on it and i was like tf i cant eat that so he said he’d do half cheese and half pepperoni
I never eat pizza anymore but when I did I could never have any toppings. It's also the only time that I am able to tolerate cheese (when it is basked into pizza) as well as tomatoes. I can't eat either by itself or as part of other food.

And when the pizza came it was all pepperoni so now im hungry as fuck cause i didnt eat anything all day
I forgot when but I tried eating pizza with pepperoni by taking the pepperoni off but I still could taste it on the pizza so couldn't eat it.

I think if I forced myself I could be able to eat pepperoni but it's so unhealthy it's pointless.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
We went to the gas station to get snacks and i asked him to get me a bag of chips
got a bunch of snacks
I haven't had a snack in months. I only eat just once a day.

When I used to I never liked salty chips. I like chips with no salt or very little.

I would like to but I can't because of my looksmaxxing diet. I'm always hungry.

Back when I used to eat chips though I would have a whole bag I'd eat constantly throughout the day or half the bag at once. I don't have any moderation.

Snacks are unnecessary though and imo a marketing scam. I don't think people used to have snacks in the past.

I was thinking of getting into coffee drinking so I have something to fill my stomach and not always be hungry. That's what people here on diets like mine do. I've very rarely drank any coffee in my life.

pi33baby

Voted best member (2020)
Sage
a
a
Threads
I haven't had a snack in months. I only eat just once a day.

When I used to I never liked salty chips. I like chips with no salt or very little.

I would like to but I can't because of my looksmaxxing diet. I'm always hungry.

Back when I used to eat chips though I would have a whole bag I'd eat constantly throughout the day or half the bag at once. I don't have any moderation.

Snacks are unnecessary though and imo a marketing scam. I don't think people used to have snacks in the past.

I was thinking of getting into coffee drinking so I have something to fill my stomach and not always be hungry. That's what people here on diets like mine do. I've very rarely drank any coffee in my life.
For me, eating pretty much any vegetable or fruit or meat with seasoning feels like im eating a shit piss vomit smoothie lol. I have other weird things like not being able to use certain utensils or not eating the ends of hotdogs or random shit like that, but they might not be related. I went to therapy and got diagnosed in 5th grade but never went thru treatment for it because im honestly not ready to

i cant imagine being on a diet, especially with how little i eat anyways. Im 105 lb, 5’6ish, so no problems for me.You’re body is probably in conservation mode rn cause you’re only eating once a day.. seems like anorexia or maybe your ocd if you ask me. Whats your bmi?

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
For me, eating pretty much any vegetable or fruit or meat with seasoning
I like breading/bread crumbs but I cook my chicken with nothing but olive oil.

That's when I wasn't depressed enough to not be able to cook anything anymore.

not eating the ends of hotdogs
Lol, I don't eat those anymore but those are the best parts. I liked mine really crisp and cooked and that part was the crispest.

Im 105 lb, 5’6ish, so no problems for me.
Yeah you're good.

You’re body is probably in conservation mode rn cause you’re only eating once a day.. seems like anorexia or maybe your ocd if you ask me.
It's because of my old man metabolism. I gain weight way too fast so I have to eat very little.

I am 5'11 161lb btw.

Whats your bmi?
Very high. Mine is 22, it should be 17 like yours or no greater than 18 at the very most.

pi33baby

Voted best member (2020)
Sage
a
a
Threads
I like breading/bread crumbs but I cook my chicken with nothing but olive oil.

That's when I wasn't depressed enough to not be able to cook anything anymore.

Lol, I don't eat those anymore but those are the best parts. I liked mine really crisp and cooked and that part was the crispest.

Yeah you're good.

It's because of my old man metabolism. I gain weight way too fast so I have to eat very little.

I am 5'11 161lb btw.

Very high. Mine is 22, it should be 17 like yours or no greater than 18 at the very most.
You should be gaining weight if anything
Some people are naturally just built to look bigger you know

Attachments

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
You should be gaining weight if anything
Some people are naturally just built to look bigger you know
I need to be really skinny for my body dysphoria.

And I still have lots of bodyfat. That range is just for fat people to cope.

dsar9012

Theorist
Threads
Sounds like you got cucked out of $10.

megadrive

Theorist
Threads
I need to be really skinny for my body dysphoria.

And I still have lots of bodyfat. That range is just for fat people to cope.
There's no such thing as (((body dysmorphic disorder))) when its is beyond discussion at this point that having a certain body type is key to being offered employment, earning more money, recognised for athleticism, gaining social populairty and most importantly enjoying sexual dating success.
Which 2 of the 3 body types below are more likely to experience that and which 1 is excluded?

Exactly! No-one likes a fat person, so the fear of eating junk food and gaining weight on an already stocky frame is worth being afraid of.
Also knowing you have a predisposition to get fat based on metabolistic breakdown not age @Mafia is peer reviewed sports science. Not that self help crap that (((personal trainers))) with the integrity of a used car salesman spout ripping off their "fat by genetics" clients.
Therefore the (((diagnosis of BDD))) being some "irrational fear", when celebrity, social media, advertising and female hypergamy on Tinder proves otherwise that BDD is bluepilled dog-shit, designed to shift the blame for society rewarding good genes while shunning others.

That said @Mafia at 5 foot 11 and 161lbs I bet you look slimmer than you think.

Last edited:

Sadboy

Theorist
Threads
There's no such thing as (((body dysmorphic disorder))) when its is beyond discussion at this point that having a certain body type is key to being offered employment, earning more money, recognised for athleticism, gaining social populairty and most importantly enjoying sexual dating success.
Which 2 of the 3 body types below are more likely to experience that and which 1 is excluded?

Exactly! No-one likes a fat person, so the fear of eating junk food and gaining weight on an already stocky frame is worth being afraid of.
Also knowing you have a predisposition to get fat based on metabolistic breakdown not age @Mafia is peer reviewed sports science. Not that self help crap that (((personal trainers))) with the integrity of a used car salesman spout ripping off their "fat by genetics" clients.
Therefore the (((diagnosis of BDD))) being some "irrational fear", when celebrity, social media, advertising and female hypergamy on Tinder proves otherwise that BDD is bluepilled dog-shit, designed to shift the blame for society rewarding good genes while shunning others.

I wish I looked like the one in the middle so badly

megadrive

Theorist
Threads
I wish I looked like the one in the middle so badly
Of course. The blackpilled community recognises the mesomorphic body type, with a frame, metabolism and athletic potential is a feature to being a Chad who gets all the women. Nothing to do with (((diet and exercise))) the core foundation is genetic determinism.

While this article was written for women (and female mesomorphs) its acknowledges the peer reviewed sport science that acknowledges weight loss (or gain) is genetic.

Then there's this.
"Mesomorphs may have no trouble eating what they want to eat, as they may lose weight easily. "

That said I'd like a mesomorphic-ectomorphic mix. Then I'd benefit from the frame, but also getting the height choosing between bulking up or slimming down.

No homo but Belle Delphine's ex (Joshua Gray) would be my ideal avatar for attracting UK cosplay foids. He shagged Ms Delphine too remember?

Last edited:

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
Yeah because in my case it's real and not just in my head. The disorder part is just being aware of that because I'm blackpilled and letting it bother me to the point that it can be really distressing and psychologically taxing.

I'm pretty melted. My body isn't very firm. You can never be content with your weight because people are poor judges of how fat they are compared to others.

I was looking at an old passport photo where I had a double chin but back when I took that photo I thought it was a good one lol. Now I'm horrified to see it.

And that was only 4 years ago. I've had massive weight fluctuations.

There's lots of fat foids where I live and they are worshipped lol. Betas don't care.

It's true though no one likes a fat person, or no one whose opinion would mean anything would like a fat person.

There was this fashionable Asian girl in my Irish literature class with this like 300+ lb Indian orbiter and I always thought there was something wrong with her for keeping a friend like that.

I wrote a thread about it on a now retired alt.

Sadboy

Theorist
Threads
Of course. The blackpilled community recognises the mesomorphic body type, with a frame, metabolism and athletic potential is a feature to being a Chad who gets all the women. Nothing to do with (((diet and exercise))) the core foundation is genetic determinism.

While this article was written for women (and female mesomorphs) its acknowledges the peer reviewed sport science that acknowledges weight loss (or gain) is genetic.

Then there's this.
"Mesomorphs may have no trouble eating what they want to eat, as they may lose weight easily. "

That said I'd like a mesomorphic-ectomorphic mix. Then I'd benefit from the frame, but also getting the height choosing between bulking up or slimming down.

No homo but Belle Delphine's ex (Joshua Gray) would be my ideal avatar for attracting UK cosplay foids. He shagged Ms Delphine too remember?

I'm wishing gymceling will help me

megadrive

Theorist
Threads
Yeah because in my case it's real and not just in my head. The disorder part is just being aware of that because I'm blackpilled and letting it bother me to the point that it can be really distressing and psychologically taxing.
The point of BDD isn't to be blackpilled though, its a diagnosis gaslighting you to distract from the truth to infer its a hallucination and making you doubt your own thinking or sanity.

Kind of like how (((theRAPISTS)) say relationshits are founded on (lies) like personality, relationship and rapport skills. Rather than strong mutual physicial attraction from the off-set. Or not being straight up and telling a short, fat, ugly, balding client "you know what? You're right its all about looks and I can't help you" (if signs of obvious physical unattractiveness is present in the client questioning romantic potential or lack of).

I'm pretty melted. My body isn't very firm. You can never be content with your weight because people are poor judges of how fat they are compared to others.
Sounds like you are skinny fat which is fixable. Fat distribution and fat type depends on empty calories like alcohol (beer gut), lactose (sugar in milk) or refined sugar. Few people get fat from actual consuming animal fat, hence watery fat retention.

A body composition test machine and recording what type of foods you eat is a great way of tracking fat loss or progress. Due to covid-19 and too many sanitiser restrictions I cancelled my gym membership. I think the machine got switched off.
Might buy some scales as they are better than nothing and don't let the "muscle weighs more than fat" cope let you distract tracking progress.

There's lots of fat foids where I live and they are worshipped lol. Betas don't care

It's true though no one likes a fat person, or no one whose opinion would mean anything would like a fat person.
Back in the late 90s fat girls knew their place and role as the "local town bicycle". Any incel had two last resort options for virginity loss, a prostitute or a fat girl. While Tinder has made fat women think their sexual market value is any better now or given them standards they are sorely mistaken.

I recall a fat obese woman playing games with me down the gym. She offered me a date but I refused as it wasn't an explicit sign of sexual interest.
She is now suicidal after being humped and dumped too many times by Tinder dates. So to make herself feel better she told everyone she had rejected me prior!

Now I reject all fat women and say "let's face it you wouldn't date a guy as short or fat as yourself. If you were male you would've killed yourself by now due to loneliness".