Cope Gonna get myself a pizza tonight

dsar9012

xbot
💀TRUCEL
⏳ Oldcel
My parents will be out to dinner, so I'll get a pizzahut pizza, thinking chicken supreme minus pineapple, its my favorite pizza for the price, there's two other chicken pizzas which are better but more expensive. Will probably watch a movie on my parents big screen TV too, thinking of Godzilla King of the Monsters, I want to watch that and Kong Skull Islan before watching Gidzilla vs Kong, I was gonna watch it in the cinema a few weeks ago, but I don't want to waste the movie, I'll just stream the movies for free on my laptop and HDMI it to the TV. Looking forward to it, its been a while since I had a nice pizza.

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
what toppings? I usually get pepperoni, ground beef, red onions

dsar9012

xbot
💀TRUCEL
⏳ Oldcel
what toppings? I usually get pepperoni, ground beef, red onions
Chicken, cheese, onion and spring onion, red and green capsicum or "bell peppers" in America, no pineapple, I hate it on pizza, simple and nice. Some free garlic and chilli flakes and oregano thrown on, sometimes they forget the oregano though, once they thought I said garlic sauce and gave me that as well for free, normally costs extra, it was nice, I usually add some sweet chilli sauce on the pizza for myself, I like a bit of added spice.

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
it can't be worse than Dominos
They're both garbage I honestly don't know which one is worse. Dominos does this grease drizzle on theirs after they cook (heat) it but Pizza Hut pizza itself tastes even faker. None of that fast food tastes real, it all tastes like playdough food. That's how it feels and tastes like like in your mouth after you chew it, I don't get that with food I cook myself