How am I supposed to meet girls if I don't drink coffee or alcohol

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
No bars, no parties, no cafes.

Well, I guess I could still go the cafes and order hot chocolate but I imagine that would stain my teeth just as bad.

If you're wondering why I'm up so late, despite having work in the morning, it's because of all the coffee I drank today.

Saya

negger
☯ HQNP ☯
💊 RedPilled 💊
💰MoneyMaxxer
⚽ JOCKS 🏈
Threads
Everyone drinks alcohol
From the hood nigger to CEO of a multimillionaire company

The difference is one of them is not an alcoholic

pretty_boy

قاتل
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
💊 RedPilled 💊
Threads
just eat bagels
or drink tea

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Everyone drinks alcohol
From the hood nigger to CEO of a multimillionaire company

The difference is one of them is not an alcoholic
I'm a teetotaler.

just eat bagels
or drink tea
Bagels are delicious but have a massive amount of calories for what they are.

Lol if I do something like go to a cafe and just order a cookie or muffin.

I guess that would work too though.

Online dating, I guess.
:brah:

pretty_boy

قاتل
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
💊 RedPilled 💊
Threads
eating cookies is a falo.
ask for hot water

askeladdd

Threads
Haman Karn is such a gigastacy . I cant believe Char was obsessed over some Indian foid instead of getting with her.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Haman Karn is such a gigastacy . I cant believe Char was obsessed over some Indian foid instead of getting with her.
:happy:

Char was too beta for her. Lalah (most retarded name in anime) is someone he didn't always have to be "trying" when around since she was nowhere near his level. He couldn't be comfortable around Haman because of his autism while someone like Lalah wouldn't be able to pick up how lame he actually is.

Like guys and foreign women, sometimes a lot is lost with the language/culture barrier that ends up haloing them.

Btw I didn't watch ZZ Gundam so I only like the Zeta Haman. I heard they messed up her character in that. It doesn't matter though because ZZ Gundam was made noncanon by the Zeta movie trilogy (didn't see this either, I'll watch when the series is no longer fresh in my mind).

I liked Emma and Reccoa too. As well as Fei. And the first bitch that worked with Jerid was cool. Haman's my fav though. I enjoyed seeing her make a bitch out of Char throughout the series.

Zeta was a really good show, glad someone else here saw it.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
just eat bagels
or drink tea
Bagel places ain't really where to go to meet women.

And tea costs $3.50 at the place I go to. I'm not paying that much for one cup of tea lol.

You've got to go to a tea house for tea, cafes aren't really the place for that.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
I should've never ordered an Espresso/Americano.

I didn't know they serve this black.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
What do you drink instead
Just water.

When I used to go to the gym I'd mix up unsweetened vanilla almond milk with protein powder.

Btw I was going to post this on your profile but I'll post it here. A boba tea buying guide thread would be quite useful.

Maybe I could meet girls at a boba tea place. Though honestly young Asian women have the highest standards so I'd just be making a fool of myself.

It's going to be the same either way though. Nobody wants an incel approaching them.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Well, I guess I could still go the cafes and order hot chocolate but I imagine that would stain my teeth just as bad.
I like coffee now btw, but only mocha, and even then the maxim instant kind I make myself with vanilla almond milk.

Did you watch the Zeta series or the movie trilogy?

I just downloaded the movies (I rarely download anime, only if it's something I really like want to keep). I think it may be too soon to watch them since I only finished the series a few weeks ago.

I really enjoyed this anime.

Chris555

hockey fan
🚫NO FAPPER
Threads
I like coffee now btw, but only mocha, and even then the maxim instant kind I make myself with vanilla almond milk.
There you go just talk to women in the coffee shop one day.