How am I supposed to meet girls if I don't drink coffee or alcohol

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Honestly hanging out with drunk people when you're not drunk is a chore let me tell you.
Just being around people who would get drunk is taxing enough, let alone actually drunk.

I hate normals.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Which places are the least anxiety inducing to you
Sometimes I like to drive late at night when the traffic is light and go fast. But you never know when there'd be a cop around so it's anxiety inducing. It's also stupid. But it makes me feel good.

I don't know anything else beyond my room that makes me happy.

There'd be lots of tun things I could do outside with a girl, but there is nothing for a single male. A single male outside is just an unchained animal; a predator.

boba tea

gigachad
Threads
Sometimes I like to drive late at night when the traffic is light and go fast. But you never know when there'd be a cop around so it's anxiety inducing. It's also stupid. But it makes me feel good.

I don't know anything else beyond my room that makes me happy.

There'd be lots of tun things I could do outside with a girl, but there is nothing for a single male. A single male outside is just an unchained animal; a predator.

There's gotta be places you'd enjoy to be by yourself. You need to put yourself out there in some way

askeladdd

Threads
Did you watch the Zeta series or the movie trilogy?

I just downloaded the movies (I rarely download anime, only if it's something I really like want to keep). I think it may be too soon to watch them since I only finished the series a few weeks ago.

I really enjoyed this anime.
I watched the series lol, watching the series after watching the original and "The Origin" OVA was pretty nice. I was expecting alot more from ZZ and Chars Counter Attack. Gundam Unicorn was good though.

The movie trilogy was pretty rushed and left out some important scenes I heard.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
I watched the series lol, watching the series after watching the original and "The Origin" OVA was pretty nice.
I saw up to the Garma arc of the original series around 2 years ago than a month or so back I saw the Origin OVA series and then the original movie trilogy (which were mainly recaps of the anime but they had some new footage too), then the Zeta series.

I watched the first episode of ZZ and thought it was way too lame so I went straight to Char's.

Btw the Zeta movies invalidate ZZ since it has it's own ending that makes ZZ non-canon. I doubt I'll watch it since nothing in that series matters now.

The Origin was pretty good. I want to read The Origin manga because it covers a lot more than the series did (the series is just a 3 volume prequel that takes place in the middle of the manga series).

Char's Counterattack was very disappointing.

I wrote about it here.

Gundam Unicorn was good though.
I'll work my way to there eventually.

The movie trilogy was pretty rushed and left out some important scenes I heard.
I heard it's rushed too but I want to see the original ending. It also has some newly animated parts.

Btw I like how in Gundam simps tend to die. Like that new girl that was introduced in Char's. That weird boy that was obsessed with her ends up dead (and that was after he murdered an ally so he really deserved it).

Then the G-fighter pilot in Zeta ends up dead after constantly orbiting the spy girl who cucked him multiple times. That was really satisfying to see (and brave of Tomino to kill a kid like that).

askeladdd

Threads
I saw up to the Garma arc of the original series around 2 years ago than a month or so back I saw the Origin OVA series and then the original movie trilogy (which were mainly recaps of the anime but they had some new footage too), then the Zeta series.

I watched the first episode of ZZ and thought it was way too lame so I went straight to Char's.

Btw the Zeta movies invalidate ZZ since it has it's own ending that makes ZZ non-canon. I doubt I'll watch it since nothing in that series matters now.

The Origin was pretty good. I want to read The Origin manga because it covers a lot more than the series did (the series is just a 3 volume prequel that takes place in the middle of the manga series).

Char's Counterattack was very disappointing.

I wrote about it here.

I'll work my way to there eventually.

I heard it's rushed too but I want to see the original ending. It also has some newly animated parts.

Btw I like how in Gundam simps tend to die. Like that new girl that was introduced in Char's. That weird boy that was obsessed with her ends up dead (and that was after he murdered an ally so he really deserved it).

Then the G-fighter pilot in Zeta ends up dead after constantly orbiting the spy girl who cucked him multiple times. That was really satisfying to see (and brave of Tomino to kill a kid like that).
I'm surprised you haven't seen some of the Gundam series, I remember you referencing Char some time ago so I had just assumed you watched it lol. But, yea I agree. Gundam ZZ was painful to watch in all honesty. I literally couldnt get through watching it due to how bad and childish it was. I made no sense whatsoever, it butchered so many characters. I just skipped through it for the Haman Karn scenes. I found it hilarious how apparently Judau Ashta is like 14 years old , He looks around 16ish at the youngest. Its makes no sense how Haman who is around 19-21 I think, has a crush on Judau who is much younger just because he's the MC. It's just awful writing in general. I think the Gundam creator was trolling when he wrote up the script. The show was so damn bad that it left a bad taste in my mouth, I wasn't as much of fan on U.C as I was before since my overall expectations for other Gundam related shows dropped significantly due to the terrible writing in ZZ.

Chars Counterattack was bearable and watchable though but just disappointing. It left alot of questions unanswered and was just rushed really. It could have been so much better if it cleared up several unresolved plotpoints and made references to Zeta and other OVA's but It did nothing like that. All it was, was the final battle between Amuro and Char which was interesting but sort of underwhelming. I expected more from what was supposed to the end of Char/Amuros character arc end. I felt like it should have been a OVA series of similar length /writing style like Unicorn.

Gundam Unicorn was good though, I recommend watching the OVA. Im waiting for the new U.C sequel "Hathaways Flash" to release, I heard it got delayed to the Virus, I might watch it in theaters if it comes out near me lol.

Gundam IBO (Iron Blooded Orphans) and Gundam 00 were pretty good Gundam Series, they mog ZZ and CCA by far.

Garlic

Threads
Letting others know you restrict certain food or drink from your diet is a big falio

Saya

negger
☯ HQNP ☯
💊 RedPilled 💊
💰MoneyMaxxer
⚽ JOCKS 🏈
Threads
Smoke weed and do drugs

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
I'm surprised you haven't seen some of the Gundam series, I remember you referencing Char some time ago so I had just assumed you watched it lol.
I read about it a lot on the wiki like a sperg, lol.

I just skipped through it for the Haman Karn scenes. I found it hilarious how apparently Judau Ashta is like 14 years old , He looks around 16ish at the youngest. Its makes no sense how Haman who is around 19-21 I think, has a crush on Judau who is much younger just because he's the MC. It's just awful writing in general.
I read that in the wiki too, that's why I can't watch it. Haman wouldn't like a dork like that, it goes against her character entirely. She only likes alpha guys like Char but they tried to make her into a shotacon or something.

Btw I read (but wasn't spoiled) that the Zeta movies' ending invalidates everything in ZZ including how they butchered Haman's character. So that's why I want to see it as well.

I think the Gundam creator was trolling when he wrote up the script.
He trolls a lot, like with the Quattro Bajeena name lol. He likes to piss off the editors/executives. This time though he trolled the fans with his silly series which is not what people watch Gundam for.

I wasn't as much of fan on U.C as I was before since my overall expectations for other Gundam related shows dropped significantly due to the terrible writing in ZZ.
The only A.C. show I watched was Wing which has terrible writing and characters, and is very boring since the gundams in that are undesirable. Treize, Zechs, Noin, and the crazy woman (forgot her name) from OZ were all cool though which made the show worth watching. I also liked the Tallgeese. I still haven't seen the Wing movies but I'll get around to them.

Also Hiro and Relena scenes were very funny in how ridiculous they were. The gay Arab blond kid and the clown kid Trowa had to be by far the worst parts of the show, with the priest shirt kid just annoying. The Chinese kid was also very cringy.

Chars Counterattack was bearable and watchable though but just disappointing. It left alot of questions unanswered and was just rushed really. It could have been so much better if it cleared up several unresolved plotpoints and made references to Zeta and other OVA's but It did nothing like that.
Zeta was by far the best but when Tomino made CCA he abandoned everything from it.

Also it butchers Char's character like ZZ butcher's Hamon's. Char would never attack the Earth and he was very chill by the time of Zeta and he did not want to be a politician.

It seemed like that movie was just made for profiting/marketing. The ending was awful too, why would they show a random old lady's reaction? Lol.

Btw I hate the Sazabi and how large Char's suit is in that. I don't like the "psycommu system" (controlling with their minds). I think it's lame. I like Gundam for dogfighter combat so something like the funnel system (mind controlled floating turrets) are really boring. I also really didn't like Hamon's suit for that reason as well but I like her as a character even though her suit is lame.

Imo kind of unrelated but Char was at his best for me when he had the Rick Dias in Zeta. Once he got the Hyaku Shiki he pretty much didn't do anything for the rest of the show (in a mobile suit that is).

Gundam Unicorn was good though, I recommend watching the OVA. Im waiting for the new U.C sequel "Hathaways Flash" to release, I heard it got delayed to the Virus, I might watch it in theaters if it comes out near me lol.
I'll check it out. I plan on watching everything Gundam, or at the very least trying everything.