How to get a tinder date

megadrive

Banned
Threads
Not one click.

Here's how I got a TINDER date. Actually make that about 5000+ dates and unsolicited phone numbers from femaloids.

I think it was my "personality" given I was typing the messages myself.

pretty_boy

قاتل
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
💊 RedPilled 💊
Threads
a 6ft2 white chadlite on lookism who made a tinder in San Diego was flooded with matches and messages/compliments, but even then when it came to getting an irl date it was hard (this was pre corona obv). they'd either stop messaging or say they need more time etc.

even when you do get dates lots of girls back out last min and don't show up (which is worse than not even getting a match because then ur just outside or /on ur way waiting). OR you meetup with them and they look way worse than their pics.

IAmAMenace

most nt member
Threads
a 6ft2 white chadlite on lookism who made a tinder in San Diego was flooded with matches and messages/compliments, but even then when it came to getting an irl date it was hard (this was pre corona obv). they'd either stop messaging or say they need more time etc.

even when you do get dates lots of girls back out last min and don't show up (which is worse than not even getting a match because then ur just outside or /on ur way waiting). OR you meetup with them and they look way worse than their pics.
Women are WHORES based on studies