"HXH is mid."

Shift

Voted best member (2019)
☠️ BlackPilled ☠️
Threads
:facepalm:

It pisses me the fuck off when I hear shit like this. The only people that say that are newfags that have only gotten into anime in the last 5 years. All the newfags do is jerk off and dick ride AOT.

pretty_boy

تیتان
🐂TRADER
Threads
i got into anime (anime online not that shit that came on tv) 12 years ago and aot is prob miles better than hxh

Mafia

💮💮💮💮💮
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
What is mid?

HXH is a good show for 9 year olds.

The only people that say that are newfags that have only gotten into anime in the last 5 years. All the newfags do is jerk off and dick ride AOT.
HXH, AOT, MHA, are all newfag shounens. Those are the new Narutos.

Shift

Voted best member (2019)
☠️ BlackPilled ☠️
Threads
What is mid?
Middle-tier. Average.

Your anime taste is horrible, so I take everything you say about it with a pile of salt.

pretty_boy

تیتان
🐂TRADER
Threads
Middle-tier. Average.

Your anime taste is horrible, so I take everything you say about it with a pile of salt.
you've probably only seen <5 animes to completion

Shift

Voted best member (2019)
☠️ BlackPilled ☠️
Threads
you've probably only seen <5 animes to completion
I've been watching anime since I was 5-years-old, and during that time, I've probably seen over a thousand to completion.

Your reply is inherently low IQ. Hell, I could have seen one anime in my entire life and still recognize his shitty taste in media. At the end of the day, it's just another form of art, which makes it subjective to a point, but overall objective.

Tsunayoshi Sawada

🇵🇱
🌴 N.E.E.T 🌴
Threads
i got into anime (anime online not that shit that came on tv) 12 years ago and aot is prob miles better than hxh
shut the fuck up
u wchat fat gooks
u dont know nothing abtue taste in moving imige media
ur like 12 yo kid trying to prove vidoe games are enjoyed by aults aslo
u cant see pas blood and gore to see ntohing

skinnyfaggot

hawk of darkness
⚔ Slayer ⚔
Threads
hunter x hunter is unironically pretty good. I haven’t watched any aot but I automatically have reservations about it because of how many normies started watching it

pretty_boy

تیتان
🐂TRADER
Threads
hunter x hunter is unironically pretty good. I haven’t watched any aot but I automatically have reservations about it because of how many normies started watching it
do you have reservations about drinking water because normies drink it?
check mate inkwell

Mafia

💮💮💮💮💮
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
I'm the only one on this forum with a refined taste. The rest of you are fast food connoisseurs in comparison, it's pitiful. And the worst of them all is @youngdefiant.

There are as many normies prowling HxH as there are AoT.

pretty_boy

تیتان
🐂TRADER
Threads
I'm the only one on this forum with a refined taste. The rest of you are fast food connoisseurs in comparison, it's pitiful. And the worst of them all is @youngdefiant.

AOT has way more. just look at the amount of views meme videos like mikasas drip get.

pretty_boy

تیتان
🐂TRADER
Threads

or mikasas butt lol which is just a tiny bump. no other show on the planet gets 1m on meme vids in under a day. it's just unreal.