Looks I am on Keto

Pain

josephine's lover
☠️ BlackPilled ☠️
⚔ Slayer ⚔
Threads
Been on the Keto diet for the past 5 days. It’s nice so far. It really does suppress your appetite. I am good eating just two meals a day. I’m not even hungry anymore.

I lost a lot of water weight and I’m losing fat too. By the end of the year I hope to be as skinny as a homeless fuck

Mafia

διαχειριστής
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
I am good eating just two meals a day. I’m not even hungry anymore.
I do and I am always hungry. And even with these two small meals that is only sufficient to maintain my weight (and there is more to lose as well). To actually lose I would need one meal only but it's not sustainable now that I have to leave for work regularly.

My metabolism is poor.

I hope to be as skinny as a homeless fuck
They're usually not that skinny.

megadrive

Threads
My metabolism is poor.
Resting metabolism is 100% genetic. A rare article that acknowledges this.

I was equally shocked that fasting and strict calorie loss has only afforded me 1.5 kg of fat lost per week. So it'll be like this until Christmas Day.

Covid cases (whether real or not) are being used as a pretext to put my town under lockdown so I daren't get a months cardio membership.
But make no mistake cardio puts a rocket under your metabolisms arse. Only while you work out but the metabolism keeps going for about an hour afterwards. So its dumb to immediately shower.

Last edited:

Mafia

διαχειριστής
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Covid cases (whether real or not) are being used as a pretext to put my town under lockdown so I daren't get a months cardio membership.
You could try walking.

megadrive

Threads
You could try walking.
Again walking doesn't get your heart rate or cardiovascular system going.

I have podiatry issues and foot size issues with my feet and instep of my foot. So I can't buy running shoes.

Mafia

διαχειριστής
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Again walking doesn't get your heart rate or cardiovascular system going.
You would do it to lower your insulin resistance.

It's about the movement, you're brainwashed by crossfit types and lazy Americans that think if they do hard workouts that destroy their bodies every now and then it's more effective than consistent exercise.

megadrive

Threads
It's about the movement, you're brainwashed by crossfit types and lazy Americans that think if they do hard workouts that destroy their bodies every now and then it's more effective than consistent exercise.
Interesting. In that case I'm waiting for my walking trainers to dry (wool wash as they had mud from walking in the rain).

I am doing mild forms of calisthenics at home. Namely press-ups, "dead bug exercises" and holding ab-planking too.

Mafia

διαχειριστής
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Interesting. In that case I'm waiting for my walking trainers to dry (wool wash as they had mud from walking in the rain).

I am doing mild forms of calisthenics at home. Namely press-ups, "dead bug exercises" and holding ab-planking too.

megadrive

Threads
Probably why health officials recommend a lot of walking then. "Low level aerobic activity to promote insulin sensitivity".

In London, like Sans Francisco, people walk everywhere as its pedestrian friendly. Also if you get lost you can stumble upon sights you wouldn't have. Like I found the Trade Union Building and various famous Theatres by not using a GPS map.

My town is a tad very boring urban sprawl though.