Looks I don't find Asians attractive

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
I studied with a girl like that (without the thot nails and lipstick though). I would've liked to date her back then but at the time I really wanted a friend but she left me on read after the class. @Mogger20 knows that story as well as @Kong. I was really weird and maybe pushy so I don't blame or hate her. And she did really help me do well on the tests and I got an A in that class in large part because of that (I was also really lazy and uncommitted though, it's not like I couldn't have done it myself if I was more dedicated). It was my first linguistics class actually in undergrad. It was also the first time in my life I ever interacted with someone from school outside of a classroom.

I don't need that bitch now though in linguistics grad school. I've got this myself.

Now looking at that face all I can think of is my very irritating linguistics professor I have (a guy btw) who has the same pheno lol.

How I wish I looked like.

Teflon

Theorist
a
Threads
Me either, but some asian girls can be cute though.

dsar9012

Theorist
Threads
Asian women are 99% ugly 1% Stacies, the Stacies are very good looking though ngl, especially the Japanese ones.

Kong

fren
Seer
Threads
LMAO Asians have always been ugly. Liking Asian has always been an incel trait. They were very popular due to being perceived more easy and docile. The hottest Asian women are the ones who have the most Europeans features or the top 1% who would be considered attractive regardless of race.

now that Asian women are hard to get surprise surprise most Incels no longer like them. It was an incredible incel cope. I’m now beginning to see incels try and fetishized black women. Which is slightly better. Maybe the black genes can compensate for the incel genes.

Wizardcel

Lookist
a
Threads
I would die to have a girlfriend who looks like that. My standards are not high at all.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
I would die to have a girlfriend who looks like that. My standards are not high at all.
You need finasteride.

I've got two bottles as an incel. Just for myself if no one else.

I haven't started yet but with the hair I noticed in the shower in my hands I will soon.

Chris555

Believe it!
Philosopher
a
Threads
Looks fade for everyone I think personality is the most important thing to be honest.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
Looks fade for everyone I think personality is the most important thing to be honest.
That's what I value in women but women don't value that in men. If they do, it's minuscule compared to looks.

And tbh most men don't value that in women either. They're just as vain, it's just that most men are simps as well who don't really care about anything beyond being able to orbit anything female and that's enough for them.

boba tea

Theorist
Threads
I like South East Asians, Mulattos, Middle Eastern & North Africans, Mediterraneans, Latin Americans

Chris555

Believe it!
Philosopher
a
Threads
That's what I value in women but women don't value that in men. If they do, it's minuscule compared to looks.
Women value confidence over everything else. If you get an ugly man that is confident vs a handsome man that isn't the confident guy will get the girl 9 times out of 10.

If you go around thinking you aren't good enough for women you'll never be confident enough to get one. Lol that's if you want one trust me man I know from experience that they can be a pain in the ass.