I drank wine once

Mafia

💮💮💮💮💮
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Wine's really strong. I'm surprised you tolerated it. I went to an Easter mass with my mom once. I remember the communion wine was very strong and instantly triggered my acid reflux like nothing else.

That church I went to for All Saint's Day had wine too but it wasn't like the other time (still don't like it and it was just my luck that was the first day they reinstated communion of the year).

pretty_boy

تیتان
🐂TRADER
Threads
Wine's really strong. I'm surprised you tolerated it. I went to an Easter mass with my mom once. I remember the communion wine was very strong and instantly triggered my acid reflux like nothing else.

That church I went to for All Saint's Day had wine too but it wasn't like the other time (still don't like it and it was just my luck that was the first day they reinstated communion of the year).
honestly I never tasted anything like it ever. the bread aftertaste. can understand why ppl are wine addicts. beer on the other hand is horrrible.

Mafia

💮💮💮💮💮
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
honestly I never tasted anything like it ever. the bread aftertaste. can understand why ppl are wine addicts. beer on the other hand is horrrible.
I've never drank beer before. I've only had champagne on a New Year's Day when I was like 5 and wine during those two communions I already brought up.

I'm not interested in alcohol.

I guess it kind of does have a bread aftertaste.

can understand why ppl are wine addicts
Women tend to like wine a lot. My mom likes it.

Shift

Voted best member (2019)
☠️ BlackPilled ☠️
Threads
You're an insane lightweight. You indeed have zero Irish or Native American ancestry.