Slayer "I like really skinny guys" NEW TIK TOK TREND

pretty_boy

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Sorcerer
a
Threads
JFL at gymcel copers like @Kong thinking that women like lean ripped gymcel faggots. Being skinny with a wide frame (hell even an average frame) has become the norm among HIGH QUALTY PRIME GIRLS

9.2 MILLION LIKES. That is a lot for tik tok, it just keeps going.

And you can see the entire trend here
nothing but prime girls of all types declaring the superiority of skinny men, @Kong the fatcel on suicide watch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Mafia @Auntie Kim @skinnyfaggot @toth77 @G3yway

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
I can see the narcissism in his eyes. He disgusts me. What she's saying is legit though even if she is a primitive roastie. What an awful shirt she's wearing too, she looks like a pizza delivery driver and just croped her uniform. Not that there's anything wrong with pizza delivery drivers but I don't consider that fashionable.

And for the ideal body you still need to have myofibril hypertrophy to the point that you can do pullups so it's not no muscle either. Just really defined, dense small muscles but there would definitely be visible musculature (unlike on that gay looking guy).

Another disgusting roastie and this one is actually fat too.

The guy looks like a long faced betacuck with no personality. Dressed like a 12 year old, like an overgrown kid.

These girls aren't prime they're trash. They're prime if you subscribe to the theory that all girls from 16-21 are prime.

HQNP is prime. These are degenerate roasties and simps whoring themselves out for attention.

Oh yeah and I just realized the first woman wasn't actually voicing that herself. I really don't understand this zoomer culture. It's some sort of meme.

I just found this in your link, horrifying.

None of those guys are what I describe.

toth77

Theorist
Threads
Skinny master race lets inherit the earth

pretty_boy

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Sorcerer
a
Threads
I can see the narcissism in his eyes. He disgusts me. What she's saying is legit though even if she is a primitive roastie. What an awful shirt she's wearing too, she looks like a pizza delivery driver and just croped her uniform. Not that there's anything wrong with pizza delivery drivers but I don't consider that fashionable.

And for the ideal body you still need to have myofibril hypertrophy to the point that you can do pullups so it's not no muscle either. Just really defined, dense small muscles but there would definitely be visible musculature (unlike on that gay looking guy).

Another disgusting roastie and this one is actually fat too.

The guy looks like a long faced betacuck with no personality. Dressed like a 12 year old, like an overgrown kid.

These girls aren't prime they're trash. They're prime if you subscribe to the theory that all girls from 16-21 are prime.

HQNP is prime. These are degenerate roasties and simps whoring themselves out for attention.

Oh yeah and I just realized the first woman wasn't actually voicing that herself. I really don't understand this zoomer culture. It's some sort of meme.

I just found this in your link, horrifying.

None of those guys are what I describe.
prime always refers to age
and what u said doesn't contradict, because all zoomer girls of every type, white, latina, asian, roastie, np, avg prefer skinny prefer skinny

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
prime always refers to age
and what u said doesn't contradict, because all zoomer girls of every type, white, Asian, roastie, np, avg prefer skinny prefer skinny
My theory applies to Japanese women that are even in their 30s as well.

Those roasties look much older than their age because they are morally corrupt.

I guess technically they are prime but I could never refer to those slags as prime anything.

pretty_boy

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Sorcerer
a
Threads
My theory applies to Japanese women that are even in their 30s as well.

Those roasties look much older than their age because they are morally corrupt.

I guess technically they are prime but I could never refer to those slags as prime anything.
ur theory on being skinny is right for zoomers, but ur other theories about looking like a girl makes 0 sense. even Seiko married a tall masc jap man

Bisexual Gamer

Redpill Scholar
Philosopher
a
a
a
Threads
Both of the guys in Exhibit A and Exhibit B mog me so hard. I wish I looked like the guy in B. He is tall.

There are so many guys who are very good looking around my age. The amount of guys this GL decreases as you get older

IAmAMenace

Philosopher
Threads
Just when I started to get muscular...

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads

pretty_boy

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Sorcerer
a
Threads
She had a lot of problems and did lots of things that don't make any sense.

[/URL]

Her image and music were HQNP but she wasn't herself. That's what the 80s idol culture was about but very few actually were themselves personally.
still I feel like you rationalized that whole "men who look like women are ideal" theory instead of looking at irl examples

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
still I feel like you rationalized that whole "men who look like women are ideal" theory instead of looking at irl examples
I said men need women's beauty to be ideal.

That means good skin, good hair, well fitting clothes, nice shoes, no facial hair, skinny.

Of course defined musculature and facial bones are still required as well which is what seperates the look from soyboy mode. This is where the low sodium and no sugar diet come into play

That look like women thing is something separate and I don't want to post any examples of actual people because it's awkward. It's part of the bishonen archetype in anime. That's an extreme theory and very difficult to pull off without looking gay. There has been one example posted on this forum that I can think of but the thread is gone now and I don't know the model's name.

G3yway

Oracle
a
a
a
a
a
Threads
naw im bulkin so i can pound dat shit and not feel like im a lesbo sissoring my fat dyke girlfriend

pretty_boy

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Sorcerer
a
Threads
I said men need women's beauty to be ideal.

That means good skin, good hair, well fitting clothes, nice shoes, no facial hair, skinny.
yea this plus facial bones plus height plus frame are the universal indicators of attractiveness.

That look like women thing is something separate and I don't want to post any examples of actual people because it's awkward. It's part of the bishonen archetype in anime. That's an extreme theory and very difficult to pull off without looking gay. There has been one example posted on this forum that I can think of but the thread is gone now and I don't know the model's name.
yea this is the part I disagree with and have 0 idea where it came from. I think it stems froms this logic. I remember u posted another dude who looked horribly estrogenic and said this was ideal for HQNP women when in reality hed be no one's ideal

1. evolutionary instincts male women attracted to men who have strong facial bones, height, frame etc
  2. those are primitive instincts
  3. so therefore NP women are attracted to the opposite
but this is bad reasoning, mainly because of 2. these are just things that every person has.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
yea this is the part I disagree with and have 0 idea where it came from. I think it stems froms this logic. I remember u posted another dude who looked horribly estrogenic and said this was ideal for HQNP women when in reality hed be no one's ideal
I didn't come up with it. It's something I observed. It's too awkward to go into detail.

1. evolutionary instincts male women attracted to men who have strong facial bones, height, frame etc
  2. those are primitive instincts
  3. so therefore NP women are attracted to the opposite
but this is bad reasoning, mainly because of 2. these are just things that every person has.
I came up with another theory from my observations. It seems facial attractiveness is the primary signifier of genetic fitness.

Though the logic you wrote would explain a lot of what I saw.

Kong

Incel King Kong
Sage
Threads
I don’t even know where to start with this

1. I can always choose to be a tall skinny fag I’m not stuck as being a huge fuck giant. I have to eat 6k-8k calories to prevent myself from being a skinny fag

2. young girls are very impressionable and what they like always changes. 10-20 years ago everyone wanted to be a lean motherfucker. so what if those thots say they like skinny guys it is pretty normal for the age they have to be into faggy pretty boys. They get older then they want huge motherfuckers like.

3. you are speaking like a degenerate westerner. most the girls over there have fucked up diets and take birth control hormones making them like feminine traits.

the only skinny aesthetic that is worthy would be something like that

@PrettyBoy if that is the skinny you are talking about then I have no issues with it. I personally prefer having a bit more muscle and weight.