Slayer "I like really skinny guys" NEW TIK TOK TREND

FatalFlaw

Lookist
Threads
Don’t stop, women get wet for muscles, skinny fags like this become invisible to women at age 20+
Very very legit post, skinny twink a become a joke to women after they turn 20 or so, women want a man who can protect them or dominate them, that popsicle stick faggot would probably get pummeled by the average roastie
:cage:
jailbaits are wired differently than full grown women, this pussy would get fucked up by frat chads if he even looked at one of the women in their harem...
women at age 20+
women after they turn 20 or so
:goodfellas:
Keep crying for skinny prettyboy slayers.

Jacksonmihoff

Dark chaos sorcerer
Seer
Philisopher King
Sorcerer
a
Threads
:goodfellas:
Keep crying for skinny prettyboy slayers.
Those twinks get bodied by football chads, the football chads then take his women and fuck them in the lockers, it’s over for pretty boy faggots

JuicyAnimeTitties

hentai addict
Sage
a
a
Threads
So your whole evidence for this is that there's a tiktok trend and some of those girls doing it look good?
:cagepalm:
Being low bf is good. Skinny and ripped are a bit vague, but you definitely do need defined musculature to have an ideal body. The face mogs it all anyways.
Height is also important ofc. Modern holes prefer men who are 6'5", although there's really no limit to how tall you can get. 7'10" is preferable to 5'10"

pretty_boy

💖💖💖💖💖
Sorcerer
a
Threads
I don't stand by this that much anymore was just cope for me being lazy I'm gonna work out now