im so ugly it wouldnt matter tho

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
that's not too say its a bad choice

there are actually a lot of ppl who mgtow suits
There are if that's what they choose. But it seems an awful fate for one to be forced into. Such an existence would to me be pointless.

I think I am almost there anyway. I don't know the kind of capacity that women have for lover after their 30s. When hormonal changes occur and these drives simmer.

I doubt there is long to be able to experience it.

i heard a women say every man looks better in a suit
every man
mogger is a man
therefore i heard it
In my limited knowledge of philosophy I am at least aware of Aristotelian syllogisms.

dsar9012

Theorist
Threads
MGTOW is only for white men tbh, because women HATE white men, so white men need to cope and say their going their own way. I tried MGTOW cope but I am too realist, so it never worked I can't live a fantasy life my depression made me too realistic.

Saya

hqnposter
Philosopher
a
Threads
Your life ain't much different from mgtow tbh

megadrive

Theorist
Threads
but for me women=everything
Yep I think about sex all the time, as do mgtows whether they realise it or not.

How? They've gone "their own way" or were "sent on their way" by women, only to talk about women 24/7, so hardly "a life without women" they promote with nothing better to talk about.

Last edited:

Sadboy

Theorist
Threads
I can't go MGTOW I need validation

Impure666

Kang?
Sage
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Threads
that's not too say its a bad choice

there are actually a lot of ppl who mgtow suits

but for me women=everything
they were send their way, no amount of coping will stop the validation from a real women but i try and cope that one day that a android will be created so advanced that it would be identical to a women. it probably will be created but probably not in my lifetime or if it was i wouldn't be able to afford it. just the luck of a subhunan incel, everything results in bad luck, there is no escape from my bellow sea level iq and from my bellow human height

pretty_boy

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Sorcerer
a
Threads
Yep I think about sex all the time, as do mgtows whether they realise it or not.

How? They've gone "their own way" or were "sent on their way" by women, only to talk about women 24/7, so hardly "a life without women" they promote with nothing better to talk about.

not to mention some mgtow youtuber who literally had a wife and kid and was just keepin it secret so he could make youtube money

megadrive

Theorist
Threads
not to mention some mgtow youtuber who literally had a wife and kid and was just keepin it secret so he could make youtube money
Woah?

Also that "True Forced Loneliness" personality bill1224601 claimed to have had "a lifetime of loneliness". Until his real name Bill Greathouse got exposed and doxxed only to reveal he had been married twice, had a string of girlfriends and even had a son.

I think he meant he wasn't getting laid as much as he would like, and despite calling out women for it, he sounded like he wanted a higher calibre of woman out of his league and earning potential.

Last edited:

pretty_boy

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Sorcerer
a
Threads
Also that "True Forced Loneliness" personality bill1224601 claimed to have had "a lifetime of loneliness". Until his real name Bill Greathouse got exposed and doxxed only to reveal he had been married twice, had a string of girlfriends and even had a son.

I think he meant he wasn't getting laid as much as he would like, and despite calling out women for it, he sounded like he wanted a higher calibre of women out of his league and earning potential.
a real TFL person would probaby not want to make a youtube channel ngl. thats a low inhib thing to do

megadrive

Theorist
Threads
a real TFL person would probaby not want to make a youtube channel ngl. thats a low inhib thing to do
Likewise a real incel would not make a "redpill youtube channel" making videos larping about being a virgin or how hard it is to get laid in the dating scene/Tinder. Only to be bragging behind the scenes with photos of that same youtuber pictured with girlfriends which then get leaked elsewhere.

Then making hypocritical 3 hour podcasts claiming he wants fakecels and sex having normies to be purged from his livestreams.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
Woah?

I think he meant he wasn't getting laid as much as he would like, and despite calling out women for it, he sounded like he wanted a higher calibre of woman out of his league and earning potential.
I was thinking how embarrassed I was to ever use that label and do that, especially with frauds like that around.

I'm glad I terminated it.

The truth is though psychological issues override my natural high inhib so I do stupid stuff like that when I get out of control. Thankfully I'm a lot more stable now so it doesn't happen anymore.

I'm really naturally a quiet person. What I have done contrary to that was me just forcing myself to be something I'm not.

I also believe maintaining a youtube presence is an exercise of arrogance and narcissism as well.

I like to write long posts but they're about things that matter to me. Going in front of a camera ranting about being an incel is not comparable. It's not truly expressing myself like I do here.