I never throught Id be driving a riced up car jfl

skinnyfaggot

hawk of darkness
⚔ Slayer ⚔
Threads
my old car I used to drive is this 2012 nissan, super inconspicuous and not very eye catching. Its just a normal, if not lame, car. but since Im going to be driving to school over mountainous areas and such during the winter, my dad bought this repo subaru with a bunch of aftermarket stuff done to it. its at least cooler than my old car, but its so fucking loud and attention grabbing. doesnt really fit my vibe at all tbh, but Ill take it so that i dont die in a car crash in the snow

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
my old car I used to drive is this 2012 nissan, super inconspicuous and not very eye catching.
What model? Some of those can be riced as well.

bought this repo subaru with a bunch of aftermarket stuff done to it.
What model? It can't be rice if it's not an Impreza.

Its just a normal, if not lame, car. but since Im going to be driving to school over mountainous areas and such during the winter
I thought you dormed.

Imo AWD is a meme for snow. All you need is FWD.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
it’s an impreza wrx, so even more riceable
That comes riced out of the box.

I'm loyal to Honda. I also like the Miata.

I'm not convinced on Subaru.

I've always been a Honda fan. I drive a 2015 Civic EX. 4-door because my mom would not sign on a 2-door (she borrows it and fills it with junk every now and then back to fourth to her storage unit, and I didn't have the credit to get my own and I still don't, though I can get something used and 2-door in cash w/e I want but this is fine for now).

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
WRX is lame, it's a 4 door piece of trash. Gets terrible gas mileage and I don't need AWD.

Subaru is also for soyboys. Good car to receive in your case but not something I would particularly want to purchase.

I'd rather get myself a 350z tbh.

skinnyfaggot

hawk of darkness
⚔ Slayer ⚔
Threads
WRX is lame, it's a 4 door piece of trash. Gets terrible gas mileage and I don't need AWD.

Subaru is also for soyboys. Good car to receive in your case but not something I would particularly want to purchase.

I'd rather get myself a 350z tbh.
better than my 2012 nissan versa lmao

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
better than my 2012 nissan versa lmao
That's pretty much the cheapest car in the US but it looks nice enough.

How are you handling the manual transmission of the WRX? I never drove stick before (I doubt I'd have much difficulty with it though if I ever had a standard car).

skinnyfaggot

hawk of darkness
⚔ Slayer ⚔
Threads
That's pretty much the cheapest car in the US but it looks nice enough.

How are you handling the manual transmission of the WRX? I never drove stick before (I doubt I'd have much difficulty with it though if I ever had a standard car).
I’m pretty sure it was bought as the premium version with automatic, but an option of changing to performance mode, which is manual. I just drive it in automatic, though I do know how to drive stick

skinnyfaggot

hawk of darkness
⚔ Slayer ⚔
Threads
Dang that's lame.
I think it’s the wrx sti that’s the enthusiast version that only has manual. driving manual would b annoying where I go to school anyways since it’s more urban. driving stick when you’re staying at like 30 mph and have to stop every ten seconds sucks ass