I think BBC appeal might be the product of the media after all

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
in Cuba BBCs aren't sexually desired

but then I guess you could argue south Americans are programmed to prefer whites from colonialism. even black women said they prefer whites.

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
That face at 0:07, that is so me.

in Cuba BBCs aren't sexually desired
When I was shopping with my mom last Sunday I pointed to her all the white women with ugly black guys. My mom said they may've been friends.

Not in a racist way but in a oh look at that kind of way.

I told my mom because they are masculine and high t so those white women would hate me but she thinks, friends.

I don't know any white women to ask why they like black thugs. Maybe they are dumb and just do it because black guys are popular in the media like Chris555 thought.

but then I guess you could argue south Americans are programmed to prefer whites from colonialism. even black women said they prefer whites.
South Americans like big ugly dumb guys like white women do with black guys.

Cubans are Caribbean though so not the same. Hispanic yeah but not LatAm.

I don't see this with East Asian women who seem civilized but I am a peasant so they wouldn't like me either.

Btw this vid was very hard to follow for me since I don't speak that and these subs are slow and don't last long on the screen.

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
South American and white women (the kind that don't exclusively date white chads) like peasant men. Some white women like white soys.

tulasdanslos

Btw this vid was very hard to follow for me since I don't speak that and these subs are slow and don't last long on the screen.
Damn, I always thought you were the based kind of Latino who was in touch with the ways of his culture, or at least knew some Spanish. A hero ruined.

Saya

nightstalker
☯ HQNP ☯
💊 RedPilled 💊
💰MoneyMaxxer
⚽ JOCKS 🏈
West africans look good
Mutts r subhuman

Face

one of the good ones
I don't know anything about Cuba, could it be a stigma thing?

Women in the west are encouraged to love BBC so they have no reservations in saying so.

I truly believe BBC theory is a universal truth even in east asia (behind closed doors)