I will astral project in the next few days

pretty_boy

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Sorcerer
a
Threads
I've been in the "vibration stage" a lot (sometimes even by accident) but I pussied out

Robert

Cindy's lover
Prophet
Threads
you have the potential to escape this reality and you chickened out? go for it. If I ever figure out how to do occult things I'm getting the fuck out of this hellhole asap

FatalFlaw

Lookist
Threads
Wish you the best. I've been trying to have a religious experience myself but I'm starting to think it's impossible without doing drugs because I don't believe in anything outside this materialist universe, the afterlife, God, etc. Let us know about your experience.

Robert

Cindy's lover
Prophet
Threads
Wish you the best. I've been trying to have a religious experience myself but I'm starting to think it's impossible without doing drugs because I don't believe in anything outside this materialist universe, the afterlife, God, etc. Let us know about your experience.
so-called gods are just ETs with psychic power that humans have been systematically stripped of by these ETs

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
It's too painful. You start vibrating at like 500mph per hour. It feels like you're in a wind tunnel. I had ear pain the whole day afterwards and it was accidental.

I was really stressed out and depressed at the time so I probably was spiritually very weak allowing me to enter such a state inadvertently.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
Lucid dreaming when you think about it is pretty degenerate. As is astral projection.

pretty_boy

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Sorcerer
a
Threads
I need to set an alarm at 4am
wake up for 30 min
then go back to sleep and think of swimming
that automatically triggers the vibration stage

pretty_boy

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Sorcerer
a
Threads
Lucid dreaming when you think about it is pretty degenerate. As is astral projection.
astral projection was done by the monks and wise old man's around the world

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
astral projection was done by the monks and wise old man's around the world
That's to go to places beyond our world. I don't know what goes on there (imo I think it's crawling with demons), they'd say they were meeting with old elders to learn etc..

I was just thinking that If I astral projected it would be for use on Earth and I wouldn't do anything good with that kind of ability so I'm not going to explore it.

Robert

Cindy's lover
Prophet
Threads
verry legit thread. nothing is more important than the occult