I wish I could get my OCD under control

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
I keep buying things I don't need.

Lately I've been getting stuff for store pickup and just never picking it up and getting automatically refunded eventually. It's not as bad as wasting money but I wish I didn't have such impulses. It's all so pointless.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
I'm up late right now trying to see if I can get in on an early black friday product drop. If I buy it then most likely I'll never pick it up.

dsar9012

alt-right troll with an anime avi
💀TRUCEL
⏳ Oldcel
Threads
I'm suprised they give you refund if you don't pick it up, do they atleast ring you to pick it up before they sell it to someone else. NGL consooming can be pretty fun, I remember buying a collectors edition of Starcraft 2 heart of the swarm from eb games years ago even they I hadn't even played the first expansion and when I did get around to installing and playing both, I hated them, it was a waste of money. I just don't like strategy games that aren't Age of Empires 1 or 2, unless they are very similar like Age of Mythology, even that I didn't like as much.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
I'm suprised they give you refund if you don't pick it up, do they atleast ring you to pick it up before they sell it to someone else.
Wal-Mart didn't. They send reminder emails though.

NGL consooming can be pretty fun
It's like fapping.

As soon as you hit the checkout button you get the same kind of shame after with the same kind of buildup.

I just don't like strategy games that aren't Age of Empires 1 or 2, unless they are very similar like Age of Mythology, even that I didn't like as much.
I played AoE 2 a lot as a kid. Couldn't figure out Age of Mythology (too many mechanics for my 7 year old brain).

I could never play an RTS competitively though. And even then, there's not much skill involved. It's just about how fast you can set up resource production and send units out before the other person. That's not really strategy though.

dsar9012

alt-right troll with an anime avi
💀TRUCEL
⏳ Oldcel
Threads
Wal-Mart didn't. They send reminder emails though.

It's like fapping.

As soon as you hit the checkout button you get the same kind of shame after with the same kind of buildup.

I played AoE 2 a lot as a kid. Couldn't figure out Age of Mythology (too many mechanics for my 7 year old brain).

I could never play an RTS competitively though. And even then, there's not much skill involved. It's just about how fast you can set up resource production and send units out before the other person. That's not really strategy though.
Yeah I like Age of EMpires because it is so simple, I could never play a competitive strategy game, I'm too lazy gaming now, I usually have an anime, youtube video or podcast on while gaming and mute the game, I like playing games that can be played with just the mouse so I can relax and sip an energy drink or coffee with the other hand. I never go hardcore gaming anymore now that I'm older, I used to be so good at gaming too in my twenties, I finished every game I bought/rented.

pretty_boy

قاتل
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
💊 RedPilled 💊
Threads
OCD is an anagram for COD. so perhaps playing less COD could fix it.

Saya

negger
☯ HQNP ☯
💊 RedPilled 💊
💰MoneyMaxxer
⚽ JOCKS 🏈
Threads
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Yeah I like Age of EMpires because it is so simple, I could never play a competitive strategy game, I'm too lazy gaming now, I usually have an anime, youtube video or podcast on while gaming and mute the game, I like playing games that can be played with just the mouse so I can relax and sip an energy drink or coffee with the other hand. I never go hardcore gaming anymore now that I'm older, I used to be so good at gaming too in my twenties, I finished every game I bought/rented.
OSRS is your game then.

Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need
Naw bro I'm working so I won't be homeless and no other reason.

Saya

negger
☯ HQNP ☯
💊 RedPilled 💊
💰MoneyMaxxer
⚽ JOCKS 🏈
Threads
Naw bro I'm working so I won't be homeless and no other reason
What is wrong with being homeless, don't limit your life experiences and just let it go

You can't be free until you lose everything

pretty_boy

قاتل
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
💊 RedPilled 💊
Threads
holy fuck at that cringe and overused quote

Saya

negger
☯ HQNP ☯
💊 RedPilled 💊
💰MoneyMaxxer
⚽ JOCKS 🏈
Threads
^^ Gas station worker didn't like it ^^

Chris555

hockey fan
🚫NO FAPPER
Threads
I'm suprised they give you refund if you don't pick it up, do they atleast ring you to pick it up before they sell it to someone else. NGL consooming can be pretty fun, I remember buying a collectors edition of Starcraft 2 heart of the swarm from eb games years ago even they I hadn't even played the first expansion and when I did get around to installing and playing both, I hated them, it was a waste of money. I just don't like strategy games that aren't Age of Empires 1 or 2, unless they are very similar like Age of Mythology, even that I didn't like as much.
Age of mythology is awesome.

Saya

negger
☯ HQNP ☯
💊 RedPilled 💊
💰MoneyMaxxer
⚽ JOCKS 🏈
Threads
Takumi was a gas station worker.

And people would lump you into that category as well were you to live where I do.
I am ethnik none