Incels don't do anything normal

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
That's why the only person I have to play CoD Cold War in a forum full of videogame rotters is the chad skinnyfaggot.

CoD is NT/mainstream/the proper choice to make when buying a new game, so incels being what they are don't got it.

The only reason I play is because when I was kid playing OSRS (back when it was just called RS) someone there convinced me to get a 360 and these games. Otherwise I probably would've only ever played RS.

boba tea

gigachad
Threads
When you ask incels how they spend their day they say they don't do anything but be online. But they also say they don't do anything when their online. Idgi don't they even play games ?

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
When you ask incels how they spend their day they say they don't do anything but be online. But they also say they don't do anything when their online. Idgi don't they even play games ?
No I'm like that too. I only recently started gaming again.

You ever been too depressed to do anything? Just imagine that all day every day with a web browser up.

dsar9012

alt-right troll with an anime avi
💀TRUCEL
⏳ Oldcel
Threads
True, COD is for normalfags by and large, it can't be helped, also playing onine games with voice chat is something high inhib incels struggle with.