☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
Threads
Sounds cool but what happens if I increase the brightness

Jewish_And_Proud

fag
💰MoneyMaxxer
Threads
JFL, they went back to the design of the iPhone 5? Why are companies going backward in tech?

First, Samsung makes a flip phone, and now this.

I mean, if we're being honest, it doesn't matter what Apple releases; braindead normies are still gonna buy it. As we saw with the wheels.

pretty_boy

gravedigger
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
Threads
JFL, they went back to the design of the iPhone 5? Why are companies going backward in tech?

First, Samsung makes a flip phone, and now this.

I mean, if we're being honest, it doesn't matter what Apple releases; braindead normies are still gonna buy it. As we saw with the wheels.
I like how they brought the design back
the only bad thing is the massive notch

Mafia

looks theorist
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
It's on their new 5nm process. This would be the iPhone to get if one wanted one.

For me the technology isn't there yet though so I'll wait.

I require a screen without any obstructions.

pretty_boy

gravedigger
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
Threads
It's on their new 5nm process. This would be the iPhone to get if one wanted one.

For me the technology isn't there yet though so I'll wait.

I require a screen without any obstructions.
speed became irrelevant as of 2-3 years ago when phones got giga fast.
even my oneplus one ran smooth till the last day i had it.

LOOKS are the most important thing for a phone. and this phone looks like shit, especially the notch. but it's apple. samsung s20 is the best looking phone

Mafia

looks theorist
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
speed became irrelevant as of 2-3 years ago when phones got giga fast.
Nm processes are more about efficiency than they are about speed, even though speed boosts naturally come with smaller cpu die sizes.

That's why I would be interested in the iPhone 12 (I have no intention of buying one because of the notch) because of the jump to 5nm.

It may be awhile before the next die shrink. Maybe by then they will have gotten rid of the notch.

But iPhones are for social people who need the camera to take pictures of themselves. Atm I have no need for this.

LOOKS are the most important thing for a phone
1602013934401.jpg

Unlike how women see people, it's what inside that counts with electronics.

pretty_boy

gravedigger
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
Threads
Nm processes are more about efficiency than they are about speed, even though speed boosts naturally come with smaller cpu die sizes.

That's why I would be interested in the iPhone 12 (I have no intention of buying one because of the notch) because of the jump to 5nm.

It may be awhile before the next die shrink. Maybe by then they will have gotten rid of the notch.

But iPhones are for social people who need the camera to take pictures of themselves. Atm I have no need for this.
i know, it's just that theres nothing phones can do with the extra speed.

Unlike how women see people, it's what inside that counts with electronics
i like my s8 a lot because it looks good lol. small bezels = everything. also allows u to fit bigger screen in small body. atleast the s20 has a super small notch. oneplus 7 pro would be ideal since it has no notch. also 90-120hz display

Mafia

looks theorist
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
i know, it's just that theres nothing phones can do with the extra speed.
I'm not really going to do anything with the phone anyway. Having the chip is cool since I know about it and why it's good (and it would be the best phone cpu on the market when it comes out, and probably for the foreseeable future as well). Apple designs the most powerful ARM CPUs but they're very limited since you can't really do much with that power with the kind of apps available and how everything has to go through the app store.

i like my s8 a lot because it looks good lol. small bezels = everything. also allows u to fit bigger screen in small body. atleast the s20 has a super small notch. oneplus 7 pro would be ideal since it has no notch. also 90-120hz display
I don't really find phones that appealing (aside from hardware).

I think the only electronic devices I think are really cool are ThinkPads. IBM designed them to be like black bento boxes.

dsar9012

Threads
I hate iphones and apple products in general, they are poor quality trash that are overhped by low IQ normalfags that gota lied too by marketing that it makes them cool to have iphone products, I always go for cheaper yet higher quality products, but there is really no reason for incels to have a phone, except maybe work.

Mafia

looks theorist
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
The new iphone may have the best smartphone chip currently available (in fact the best chip in general since there are no other 5nm chips yet).

Even so, it's hampered by a 60hz screen. All the latest flagships have at least 120. There are even some phones with 144hz.

So that, plus the fact it still has a notch are why I could never buy this phone. If the iPhone ever addressed what I brought up through then I'd happily buy one.

I'd never buy something that expensive with such a low refresh rate screen. Apple is probably saving it so they have something to make the focus of on the next launch. This time is the chip and 5g, next time would probably be the screen, maybe the year after that removing (or changing) the notch.

It's not there yet for me though. And android phones as you know are failos so an android flagship would just be a waste of money,

IAmAMenace

most nt member
Threads
I might buy it. I need an iPhone the kids at school would make fun of me for having an android

Mafia

looks theorist
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
I might buy it. I need an iPhone the kids at school would make fun of me for having an android
Get an SE.

That's a very nice phone, affordable, new, no notch, and square screen corners (I'm not talking about the body but the actual display. Rounded edge displays are so gay).

I kind of want one myself now actually.

pretty_boy

gravedigger
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
Threads
this is overkill get a cheaper phone there's way better stuff this can do with that money

Mafia

looks theorist
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
this is overkill get a cheaper phone there's way better stuff this can do with that money
Not for him, he has people to use Apple Messages with and other iPhone features.

Maybe for an incel rotter. Even I'm considering an iPhone just because girls use it. I doubt I'd ever get a girl but I'd like to and this may help.

pretty_boy

gravedigger
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
Threads
Not for him, he has people to use Apple Messages with and other iPhone features.

Maybe for an incel rotter. Even I'm considering an iPhone just because girls use it. I doubt I'd ever get a girl but I'd like to and this may help.
I mean an cheaper ipgone

IAmAMenace

most nt member
Threads
Get an SE.

That's a very nice phone, affordable, new, no notch, and square screen corners (I'm not talking about the body but the actual display. Rounded edge displays are so gay).

I kind of want one myself now actually.
I plan on going to cricket before school opens up and buying an iphone and then buying some airpods, this should boost my NT level by but. I kind of commited social suicide at skool, i had airpods once and used them with an android and ppl wete confused, also an android is not a good look for some reason.

Mafia

looks theorist
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
buying some airpods, this should boost my NT level by but.
I really don't want two anchors dragging down my ears at all times. I think they look ugly.

The iPhone as it's uses but the AirPods are just a meme.