is skin care legit

Sadboy

Theorist
Threads
men are the ones that are wired to be attracted to youth & neoteny. Women are attracted to bone structure , I don't think they care whether Chad has pimples & wrinkles or not TBH

JuicyAnimeTitties

hentai addict
Sage
a
a
Threads
Yeah it's cope. The biggest slayers I've met had shit tier skin quality. But at this point living is coping and it'll make you look better somewhat so might as well.

Sadboy

Theorist
Threads
Yeah it's cope. The biggest slayers I've met had shit tier skin quality. But at this point living is coping and it'll make you look better somewhat so might as well.
IDK if it does anything. my sister owns too many skin care products but I think it's just a cope against inescapable acne & aging. it's better to spend money on gymceling imo

JuicyAnimeTitties

hentai addict
Sage
a
a
Threads
IDK if it does anything. my sister owns too many skin care products but I think it's just a cope against inescapable acne & aging. it's better to spend money on gymceling imo
It's reasonably inexpensive if you but stuff from the right places. The fact that you can afford internet access leaves me to believe you can afford it. Gymcelling is a more substantial investment if you want a gym membership or home gym, but you can do a lot for free. Steroids is reasonably inexpensive also.

Sadboy

Theorist
Threads
It's reasonably inexpensive if you but stuff from the right places. The fact that you can afford internet access leaves me to believe you can afford it. Gymcelling is a more substantial investment if you want a gym membership or home gym, but you can do a lot for free. Steroids is reasonably inexpensive also.
Imma roid soon