Anime Kakeguri

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
netflix anime that's not seven deadly sins = a joke.
90% of anime is trash. but the avg Netflix anime is better than the avg seasonal anime aired on a jap network (or even worse, crunchyroll originals)
devilman, great pretender, 7dedsins, kakeguri, and even violet evergarden mog the shit out of typical season stuff

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Violet Evergarden is the ultimate girls' anime bro. Literally this generation's Fruits' Basket (or the girls who grew up watching that when it came out and then switched over to VE).

You think Sailor Moon is a girl's anime? No way. Those two are what girl's anime are. There's nothing in it for guys to enjoy.

devilman, great pretender, 7dedsins, kakeguri, and even violet evergarden mog the shit out of typical season stuff
Pleb opinion.

I guess you're though if you mean modern anime.

And I don't really consider Kakegurui a "Netflix anime" because I first saw it (actually read it) way before it was ever there so I kind of feel bad you're affixing that label to it even though I guess in the west that's what it is.

I guess they funded the dub but it's not a legit Netflix anime like Devilman and Great Pretender is.

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
The thing is we have a different default of what anime is supposed to be.

For me hand drawn on paper, hand colored, and no CGI is what anime is. And the rest is "modern anime."

But for you that is just anime and what I watch would be retro or "old anime."

That's why I kind of get nauseous seeing Netflix anime compared with typical seasonal anime because to me it's all more of the same and that's not how I differentiate shows.

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
this OST track is also good (it escalates)
I was just about to write that sucked until it got to the part I actually remembered (almost shut it off but then I fast forwarded).

Kind of Cowboy Bebop though. I don't like it that much. Too anime, not really something I could listen to like the Sailor Moon tracks I play.

Now that is real music that can stand on it's own and not be just made for "exciting scenes."

If you are going to watch a show with mostly foids you should watch Sailor Moon. Those girls are also normal and not like Kakegurui ones with gay fetish stuff thrown in that you admit is turning you into a cuck.

So if you want to be straight you should watch this instead.

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
I'm not trying to convince anyone to watch Sailor Moon btw, I'm just saying how it's way better than that shitty fetish show that has no rewatchability once you know how the games work, while I've been watching Sailor Moon since I was 4 and could easily see myself watching it over and over again for many more years like LotGH, and even DBZ still.

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
lol you never watch seasonal so you dont know what i am comparing it too. i once tried looking at whats coming out the year and picked a show with not much traction andit was legit the most boring shit ever. like even for the people it's meant for it fails at that too.

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
Violet Evergarden is the ultimate girls' anime bro. Literally this generation's Fruits' Basket (or the girls who grew up watching that when it came out and then switched over to VE).
i watched 2 eps and i didnt like it. but its still of a better quality that seasonal shows

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
you dont undertsand quality vs preference

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
The Gilbreath shuffle episode was really lame. That only works if you know how the deck of cards is before you shuffle (you have to organize each card a certain way). So retarded, that's not how real shuffling works that's "magic trick" tier.

Why couldn't she have just won with strategy/luck?

I saw that part already btw. I was halfway through the taxes game when I read this.

The opening and ending are cringe and will be forever skipped. The Japanese voice acting is also terrible. I do not like the way Japanese do kids' voices. It's too forced.

Sailor Moon had school age characters but the voice acting was amazing and LotGH tier. I think it's because this show is voiced by people who grew up with the internet. Those kinds of people can't do anything right.

Maybe voice acting in general is just all cringe now. Modern anime is garbage.

I don't like this guy with glasses with a women's voice. Why is there another beta added? So annoying.

I'll finish it though (maybe).

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
I seriously might have to watch the dubs these characters sound too ridiculous. Everything is too exaggerated.

I think for the first season I saw the dubs.

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
The Gilbreath shuffle episode was really lame. That only works if you know how the deck of cards is before you shuffle (you have to organize each card a certain way). So retarded, that's not how real shuffling works that's "magic trick" tier.

Why couldn't she have just won with strategy/luck?

I saw that part already btw. I was halfway through the taxes game when I read this.

The opening and ending are cringe and will be forever skipped. The Japanese voice acting is also terrible. I do not like the way Japanese do kids' voices. It's too forced.

Sailor Moon had school age characters but the voice acting was amazing and LotGH tier. I think it's because this show is voiced by people who grew up with the internet. Those kinds of people can't do anything right.

Maybe voice acting in general is just all cringe now. Modern anime is garbage.

I don't like this guy with glasses with a women's voice. Why is there another beta added? So annoying.

I'll finish it though (maybe).
the arc after this and the one after that were pretty good though. but the finale was horrible didn't even feel like an ending. that's cause they ran out of mnaga material. who is the other beta guy though?

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
If you want real gambling you should play New Vegas. That's gambling on the fate of humanity with a LotGH tier story and amount of characters including massive armies and battles that must be planned for.

And like LotGH there's more reading and talking than anything else.

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
If you want real gambling you should play New Vegas. That's gambling on the fate of humanity with a LotGH tier story and amount of characters including massive armies and battles that must be planned for.

And like LotGH there's more reading and talking than anything else.
It makes Kakegurui looks like a kids' after school board game club.

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
who is the other beta guy though?
He's related to Kirari and Yumeko.
No wonder I didn't know his name. I just looked up and saw Rei was an anime exclusive character. This was a horrible adaptation.

In fact I read everything already 2 years ago and it was just the filler I hadn't seen.

I'm giving it 2/10 now that I'm done and the extra point is just for what covering what I already read.

I might continue the manga again but it's so lame I'm going to read it from the exact same place I left off.

I despise characters like that Rei. I think the new Shin Megami Tensei game has one of those characters as well. And that's what the blonde guy from Hunter x Hunter is (Kurapika).

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
This is something to read. The games happen too fast in show and you can barely process the rules or what's going on (or at least I can't).

But at least I don't feel as bad for buying the manga even though I hate the show now. I still have every copy up to January 2019 sealed and in Japanese.

The manga's art is also way better than the anime.

I will say if I will like the rest of the manga as I did when I first started reading since I prefer to read this.

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
No wonder I didn't know his name. I just looked up and saw Rei was an anime exclusive character. This was a horrible adaptation.

In fact I read everything already 2 years ago and it was just the filler I hadn't seen.

I'm giving it 2/10 now that I'm done and the extra point is just for what covering what I already read.

I might continue the manga again but it's so lame I'm going to read it from the exact same place I left off.

I despise characters like that Rei. I think the new Shin Megami Tensei game has one of those characters as well. And that's what the blonde guy from Hunter x Hunter is (Kurapika).
oh i looked him up, yea he was pretty annoying. this guy was pretty cool though

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
In fact, I'm giving it a 1. This was awful. I skipped the tower episodes because I hated that from the manga (that's not even gambling that's like something from Hunter x Hunter). I watched 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 then skipped 9 and 10 and went straight to 11 and 12.

I feel like I wasted my time and should've just stuck with the manga to come back to Kakegurui.

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
In fact, I'm giving it a 1. This was awful. I skipped the tower episodes because I hated that from the manga (that's not even gambling that's like something from Hunter x Hunter). I watched 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 then skipped 9 and 10 and went straight to 11 and 12.

I feel like I wasted my time and should've just stuck with the manga to come back to Kakegurui.
watch one outs, i rated that a lot higher than kak