lookism ruined my mind

Sadboy

Theorist
Threads
I used to look at pretty girls when I was in public. now I'm paying more attention to guys's faces & pretty girls don't catch my attention anymore I hate it

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Dylsexic
a
Threads
I recivered all it takes is walk outside for lobger time peired now im praoclty bluepiled

megadrive

Theorist
Threads
Assuming you're not gay, and just don't know it, I assume its because you are at a stage where you objectively know now consciously- that's what women go for. So you strive to identify physically attractive facial proportions to see if you can mimick or replicate them for your own dating success in attracting women?

Been there done that, now I just use peripheral vision scanning for hairline, height, frame, face and the reactions of women within their vacinity or walking hand in hand. I don't look at guys who are out solo anymore.

Last edited:

Teflon

Theorist
a
Threads
Ehm just keep it stepping if your a sub 5 male theres no point giving them the light of day. But being interested more in mens face sounds like your becoming gay.

Sadboy

Theorist
Threads
Assuming you're not gay, and just don't know it, I assume its because you are at a stage where you objectively know now consciously- that's what women go for. So you strive to identify physically attractive facial proportions to see if you can mimick or replicate them for your own dating success in attracting women?

Been there done that, now I just use peripheral vision scanning for hairline, height, frame, face and the reactions of women within their vacinity or walking hand in hand. I don't look at guys who are out solo anymore.
I don't want to fuck guys. when I look at guys I'm thinking about whether their incel or not. I examine their maxilla , mandible , eye area , bideltoid. It feels fucking gay

Sadboy

Theorist
Threads
Ehm just keep it stepping if your a sub 5 male theres no point giving them the light of day. But being interested more in mens face sounds like your becoming gay.
I'm not interested in em