Looksmax Lost 3.4kg of fat this week! Simply by cutting out olive oil, simple carbs (bread) and sugar (from previous diet)

megadrive

Threads
Starting weight 88kg (Monday 19th October 2020)
Finish weight 84.6kg (Saturday morning 24th October 2020)

Averaging 0.7kg weight loss per day.

First off retrospective thanks to @RuudVanNistelrooy for recommending videos by Dr.Robert Lustig. I cannot stress that refined "natural" sugar (cane) has no nutritional value at all, not even short-term, for the body. There is not a single part of the body that uses it and it just makes you fat. Fructose corn syrup in Pizza and fizzy drinks (which I don't consoom) is poison and terrible for metabolism, type 2 diabetes AND its fattening. Alcohol should be limited to the weekend and averaging no more than than 330ml of beer per day. BUT. Again alcohol is even worse than fructose as it has no nutritional value and isn't a super food either. White bread, croissants, pizza, potato chips or Doritos are also poison (which I haven't had in 2 weeks-except a single slice of toast with small tin of beans).

Also check out videos from Bart Kay about carnivore diets (but caveat don't cut veg completely as you'll get constipation or cancer from too much red meat).

I think I've found the diet! (and improvements)

Breakfast
Pint of icy mineral water from the fridge
Cup of tea with a tiny dash of Milk and a tip of sugar (literally this small though)

2nd cup of tea black only and no sugar or milk
(no food as I'm still digesting previous days food)

Late morning "brunch"
1 free range organic egg by "poaching it" (shallow boil in a mini frying pan only using water, dash of vinegar as a separating agent to keep egg together while cooking)
Served with diced onions (one onion) and fresh vine tomato (one tomato). I eat about half of each while cooking and place the rest in fridge as a between meal "snacks".
For sauce I use "Tabasco" as its healthy due to hot chillies being good for the blood, circulation and contains capsaicin ideal for weight loss and reducing insuline spikes or cravings.
NB: By no longer making "omelettes" with olive oil this has reduced the fat properties by 50%, also eating raw veg has more nutrients. Olive oil is NOT a health food. It contains 82 calories per 10ml! 820 calories per 100ml! In fact vegetable oil or other vegan products aren't about health at all. McDonalds uses shortening oil (veg) and it is one of the most unhealthy fattening elements in food (along with white carbs, potato fries which are sugary poison).

Lunch
Canned fish is a legit way of getting pure protein and healthy fats. Again though get ones in brine water. Despite the name brine in tuna is low salt and its the lowest calroies but highly nutritious. To compare; canned Tuna in sunflower oil is 260 calories while canned Tuna in brine is 204 calories- same content, protein and fat but 58 calories saved. For a side I literally sprinkle some more chopped onion and tomato- add some tabasco to season.
I can divide a can into 2 and place some back in a bento for "dinner".

Dinner
Before I was eating small portions of a "2 servings" mixed leaf salad (carrot, cabbage, lettuce, romaine). if you've got airtght bentos you can divide & make this last for 4-5 meals (maybe more) as 2 servings is 4 heaped breakfast bowls worth.

But with said tuna in brine you can interchange a carnivore (other half of Tuna, onion and tomato bento) or have a pure vegan mix leaf salad.
Believe it or not there is evidence to suggest to not eat both together after the Randall Cycle (1968) was discovered which is in Robert Lustig and Bart Kay videos said that mixing carbs and meat was on course for type 2 diabetes and weight gain.
I'm on a fasting/paleo diet (but don't do nuts or fruits, fruit juice- very bad for you. Nuts are calorific as fuck (allegedly toxic too). Even carnivores say this (paleo) isn't too bad and salad leaf is part of the carnivore, but stay well away from bread, grains or potatoes!

Drinks
You might ask what do I drink. Mineral water, that's it (bar that one cup of tea in the morning).
As you "carb up" (bodybuilding term for weight loss to get lower fat through systematic starvation for competition) you wil feel nauseous, headaches, stomach pangs, low energy evenings, cravings and even feel like you want to vomit. All natural and expected when on a new diet just relax. I felt these too.
I stopped myself from drinking orange cordial as the concerntrated orange mush and agents are bad for you. Also I'm looking into Vitamin D fizzy tablets substitutes as I think they had sugar so cut them out too.

Exercise
Thanks to @Mafia I did the Chinese exercise routine of walking circuits around where I live. This is as good if not better than short bursts of exercise that kill you. Plus because of Monster or Pre-workout drinks full of sugar and caffeine people down the gym get type 2 diabetes and non-alcoholic liver problems.
Chinese people don't work out yet had some of the lowest fat, obesity or diabetes in the world, again refer to Dr.Robert Lustig videos on YouTube.

Motivation
Daily weigh ins
Feeling lighter
T-shirts are getting baggy rather than "shrinking in the wash"
Might be sub 80kg before end of November 2020.

Last edited:

megadrive

Threads
This is what you get when you step out of the box, or don't let your mother cook for you, you get results. In fact I only "cook" 1 egg in boiling water, that's it.

My Dad used to berate me for trying nutrition advice that predated the very diets that gave him type 2 diabetes, despite him insisting his diet was ok "cause the Government said so". Both the UK and US governments are funded by sugar and fructose companies and their nutritional doctors have shares in junk food. Your academia funding (for new nutritional research as a subject) will be cut if you contradict your funders (Goverments).
When john mccain tried to take on the swing state of "IOWA" (the third rail of american politics) for "its cane sugar and fructose corn syrup growing problem"...........look at how that turned out.

Last edited:

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Again alcohol is even worse than fructose as it has no nutritional value and isn't a super food either.
Alcohol is like drinking bread. That's how bad it is for you.

Cup of tea with a tiny dash of Milk and a tip of sugar (literally this small though)
Just the tip.

Thanks to @Mafia I did the Chinese exercise routine of walking circuits around where I live. This is as good if not better than short bursts of exercise that kill you. Plus because of Monster or Pre-workout drinks full of sugar and caffeine people down the gym get type 2 diabetes and non-alcoholic liver problems.
Chinese people don't work out yet had some of the lowest fat, obesity or diabetes in the world, again refer to Dr.Robert Lustig videos on YouTube.
Glad to hear it, it's the greatest exercise. I wish I was able to walk consistently.

I really admire Asian culture a lot (not just Japanese).

When john mccain tried to take on the swing state of "IOWA" (the third rail of american politics) for "its cane sugar and fructose corn syrup growing problem"...........look at how that turned out.
Farmers in America are evil with their GMO crops, the fact they get millions in welfare (subsidies) and lots of other terrible practices. They have fields of illegal immigrant slaves, etc.. Not too many people know about this but farming is one of the most crooked industries in this country.

The world would be better if all corn was eliminated, screw those guys and their poison. While Jews are concocting ways to stuff corn into little everything we consume here.

megadrive

Threads
Glad to hear it, it's the greatest exercise. I wish I was able to walk consistently (snip) I really admire Asian culture a lot (not just Japanese).
here is nowhere to walk where I live but I do it anyway. I walk along a boring cycle path/pedestrian route where the highlights are new build plasterboard mcmansions and a trading estate of supermarkets.

As I said San Francisco is good for the Chinese. But London is amazing for walking and extremely pedestrian friendly. Hence why you don't see any obese people there. In fact when I visited London (while overweight) people didn't realise I (then) lived in a village with my parents that was only 0.5 miles long; so passers by mocked my fat body.

Stone mud paths and countryside are shite long-term. You need tarmac and paths that stretch for miles. Greater London is 607 square miles.

Farmers in America are evil with their GMO crops, the fact they get millions in welfare (subsidies) and lots of other terrible practices. They have fields of illegal immigrant slaves.
I did a forum reply where white British Vegan hipsters were blocked from applying for "UK" farm jobs where farmers sabotaged them from applying. To prevent them from exposing the living conditions the "Morlocks" from the EU live in. They literally sleep in converted shipping containers like North Korean slaves in Russian/Siberian slaves camps in sub zero temperatures. Despite UK "slavery" laws providing food for the masses who sleep in warm central heated mcmansions.

Last edited:

Garlic

Threads
Thats not just fat loss, theres waterweight and other variables. Calories in calories out and macro ratio is all that matters for fat loss, the difference in food source is minimal imo and not worth worrying about.

megadrive

Threads
Thats not just fat loss, theres waterweight and other variables. Calories in calories out and macro ratio is all that matters for fat loss, the difference in food source is minimal imo and not worth worrying about.
But likewise (and taking into account what you said) "a calorie is not a calorie" either.

Also you said somatotypes "were bulshit". Not true. I've seen personal trainers with the ecto/meso somatotype personal trainers say they are saints with food consumption. Like ridiculous claims "if they go to KFC they only have a 99p/$1 chicken mini wrap" yet I see them polishing off a family bucket by themselves through a drive-thru window. Then go out on an alcoholic binge on social media.

All I know is I'm losing weight with my own diet so it works.

Face

Threads
Didn't read all of that but it looks like you're eating less than 1k calories... better off just fasting at that point.

megadrive

Threads
Didn't read all of that but it looks like you're eating less than 1k calories... better off just fasting at that point.
I don't dare count my calories, but yeah its less than 1k and I'm not dead.

There's a lesson in there.

Face

Threads
I don't dare count my calories, but yeah its less than 1k and I'm not dead.

There's a lesson in there.
I've eaten like that in the past and found it torturous but the main thing is it works for you. Personally I would rather fast if I needed to lose weight.

Garlic

Threads
But likewise (and taking into account what you said) "a calorie is not a calorie" either.

Also you said somatotypes "were bulshit". Not true. I've seen personal trainers with the ecto/meso somatotype personal trainers say they are saints with food consumption. Like ridiculous claims "if they go to KFC they only have a 99p/$1 chicken mini wrap" yet I see them polishing off a family bucket by themselves through a drive-thru window. Then go out on an alcoholic binge on social media.

All I know is I'm losing weight with my own diet so it works.
In terms of health a calorie isn't a calorie but in terms of weight loss/gain it is for the most part, someone eating exclusively KFC but in a calorie deficit will lose weight and someone eating all organic food but in a calorie surplus will gain weight.

RuudVanNistelrooy

has a cute cat
Threads
I cannot stress that refined "natural" sugar (cane) has no nutritional value at all, not even short-term, for the body.
actually ordinary sugar refills your glycogen reserves but you can easily have that from other better sources

megadrive

Threads
actually ordinary sugar refills your glycogen reserves but you can easily have that from other better sources
Scooby did an excellent video on this.

I'm kind of "carbing up" which is a extreme weight loss technique done by bodybuilders to get sub 10% (or in my case sub 15%) bodyfat by cutting out all sugar, including white bread or even potato (white or sweet).

To make my diet sustainable I will look into calories, nutrients when I'm down to my ideal weight. Interesting was Robert Lustig who said cut out sugar completely. But maybe he's referring to people who have literally pickled their liver through non-alcoholic sugar consumption (but have damaged liver akin to an alcoholic) by drinking too many Fructose corn syrup coca-cola 7/11 Huge Gulps?

That said my Father got type 2 diabetes from gronola and only eating small chocolate bars over-time.

Wizardcel

Wizard🧙
Threads
Man, it seems like that nearly everything out there is bad for your health lol. I'm at my parents' house now as uni is still closed due to the pandemic. My mom's cooking is really good, so it's very difficult to go on a diet whilst living here.

I didn't know white bread is bad. I used to think that it was healthy. I guess I'll have to cut that off from my diet.

This is what I eat daily :

Breakfast: white bread with store-bought margarine, two cups of strong coffee with milk added in it.

Lunch: white rice, cooked beans, salads ( lettuce, beetroots, potatoes), pasta, meat ( pork, sometimes beef), fruit juice ( artificial, sometimes natural)

Dinner: whatever is left of lunch. But I tend to eat in a smaller portion.

Yes. I'm obese. I weigh 96Kg and I'm only 168cm tall.

Wizardcel

Wizard🧙
Threads
I don't go for walks tbh. We live in a shitty town which is terrible for pedestrians. I'm also scared of getting robbed at gunpoint by thugs while walking by myself.

megadrive

Threads
My mom's cooking is really good, so it's very difficult to go on a diet whilst living here.
Correct. Tastes good = unhealthy and bad for you.

I didn't know white bread is bad. I used to think that it was healthy.
A single slice of white bread is 160 calories of wheat. A can of BECKS beer is 190 calories of wheat. Of course in a sandwich you have two slices of bread which is 320 calories.

Its also fast burning carbohydrates which converts to fat really easily. Another reason McDonalds is bad for you is the buns are white bread and simple carbs.

Lunch: white rice, potatoes pasta, pork, fruit juice.
All shit, dump it. White rice is highly calorific. Uncle Ben's Merxican Rice used to be my favourite until I found out it had 392 calories in it per the actual pack size (250g) not the sneaky "per half bag" to hide its calories.

Yes. I'm obese. I weigh 96Kg and I'm only 168cm tall.
If you're short and stocky then body mass index will show you as obese. I don't think you're "obese" at 96kg but you could lose weight following my diet.

I was 5 foot 8 (172cm) and 94kg but dropped to 85 kg.

megadrive

Threads
I don't go for walks tbh. We live in a shitty town which is terrible for pedestrians. I'm also scared of getting robbed at gunpoint by thugs while walking by myself.
Brazil huh?

If you've got a garage or spare room with ventilation get an exercise bike. I did entertain the idea myself but my landlords walls are plasterboard and expensive matt emulsion paint (which can't be cleaned with water). The moisture and sweat would cause mold so I chose walking.