a
Threads
Just 1 I'm kind of tired.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
I was only able to give you a decent fight in the first half but my defenses fell apart as soon as I lost my first bishop and there was nothing I could do afterwards. I was relying too much on the presence of my rooks and was trying to bait trades with them that never happened.

I won't play against you again until I've played 10 times against the level 6 AI.

The game probably would've been better instead if I brought my rooks out.

Mogger5

Philosopher
Threads
I was only able to give you a decent fight in the first half but my defenses fell apart as soon as I lost my first bishop and there was nothing I could do afterwards. I was relying too much on the presence of my rooks and was trying to bait trades with them that never happened.

I won't play against you again until I've played 10 times against the level 6 AI.

The game probably would've been better instead if I brought my rooks out.
you needed to castle sooner

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
you needed to castle sooner
I'm traumatized of castling from the game we played before last. All it took was one queen on the empty rook side and my king was trapped but I'll start castling more often and sooner.

Mogger5

Philosopher
Threads
I'm traumatized of castling from the game we played before last. All it took was one queen on the empty rook side and my king was trapped but I'll start castling more often and sooner.
You survived longer than achathin did in both of his games combined (5 moves plus 14 moves in his games and 22 moves in your game)

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
You survived longer than achathin did in both of his games combined (5 moves plus 14 moves in his games and 22 moves in your game)
Not a fair comparison. My game was over by turn 14.