New Reaction Bar

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
available on select themes

Serotonin

Seems like bullshit. Nobody gives a fuck about some reaction bar. Give people what they want. You’re just like Bethesda, Ubisoft, EA, and any other big game publishers.

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
Seems like bullshit. Nobody gives a fuck about some reaction bar. Give people what they want. You’re just like Bethesda, Ubisoft, EA, and any other big game publishers.
and what do you want

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
I want to be able to change sigs!
you can literally already do that

I want to be able to change name color!
that requires theme house, too much work

I want the reaction system overhauled!
this is the best way trust me. the old reps system on myBB was lame, just people giving reps to their forum friends instead of posts that were actually good.

AsianBoss

I like Asian girls but can't get one
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
☠️ BlackPilled ☠️
💰MoneyMaxxer
🔬 Researcher
🈵YellowPilled
💀TRUCEL
that requires theme house, too much work
It's free. All @Mafia would have to do is download it, and extract and upload the contents inside the upload folder into the root XenForo directory.

AsianBoss

I like Asian girls but can't get one
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
☠️ BlackPilled ☠️
💰MoneyMaxxer
🔬 Researcher
🈵YellowPilled
💀TRUCEL
It's free. All @Mafia would have to do is download it, and extract and upload the contents inside the upload folder into the root XenForo directory.
That, or you yourself can go to admin panel, click “Install/upgrade from archive,” and follow the on screen instructions. When asked for an add-on archive, select the file, but @Mafia would have to add the following line to src/config.php: $config['enableAddOnArchiveInstaller'] = true.

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
yet but that's a big upgrade, my screw something up like one of the other plugins