rate this guy

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Who cares about whoever that is.

Your new avi is nice. So friendly. She looks like she hosts a kid's show.

1600997222337.png

Especially with that obviously fake low budget green screen background. But it's so inviting despite that.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
it's an ig model. i really doubt that's fake since it wouldnt be too hard to find that irl LOL.
lighting and focus can make it seem fake though.
Yeah it looks fake lol.

It looks like less of a windows wallpaper background now compared to the avi size but still pretty fake.

I like the fakeness though.

There's no way these colors weren't edited either way.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
She Looks creepy af to me, I wouldn’t let her near my dick.
Mask pics are retarded anyway. I'd never take one.

I always cringe when I see some incel or roastie in a youtube comment or something with a mask avi.

There's nothing more uncool than a mask since it's the ultimate symbol of being a sheep that lets the government bully them into submission.

Be responsible and wear them (I do because I don't want any disease and it's more sun protection) but it's nothing to be proud of and upload pics to social media with like everything's ok and this isn't a massive violation of personal rights.

It's nothing to celebrate.

And if I was taking pics with a girl or something, I'd tell her pull the stupid mask down otherwise this isn't worth taking. There's nothing cute about it.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads

I always cringe when I see some incel or roastie in a youtube comment or something with a mask avi.

There's nothing more uncool than a mask since it's the ultimate symbol of being a sheep that lets the government bully them into submission.

Be responsible and wear them (I don't want any disease) but it's nothing to be proud of and upload pics to social media with like everything's ok and this isn't a massive violation of personal rights.

And if I was taking pics with a girl or something, I'd tell her pull the stupid mask down otherwise this isn't worth taking.
I took a few before this all started but that just being a weeb since it's something the Japanese were known to do before.

Now masks are cuck muzzles as they say on 4chan.

And there's no way I'd be caught dead in a staged pic wearing a mask now.

Teflon

🌴 N.E.E.T 🌴
Threads

Be responsible and wear them (I don't want any disease) but it's nothing to be proud of and upload pics to social media with like everything's ok and this isn't a massive violation of personal rights.

And if I was taking pics with a girl or something, I'd tell her pull the stupid mask down otherwise this isn't worth taking.
I think its mainly because her face seems unnatural to me because of too much makeup with the mask too. But I actually encourage mask culture and the normalisation of it irl in the west because it means peace for me from degenerate foids and I can enjoy going outside lol.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
I think its mainly because her face seems unnatural to me because of too much makeup. I actually encourage mask culture and the normalisation of it irl in the west because it means peace for me from degenerate foids and I can enjoy going outside lol.
That's why I wore them before. Now I just feel like a normie so there's no peace for me with these anymore.

And imo I think there's a bias against Asian women with make up. Most women load themselves up like clowns

Teflon

🌴 N.E.E.T 🌴
Threads
And imo I think there's a bias against Asian women with make up. Most women load themselves up like clowns
Do her eyes look natural to you? or no.

Teflon

🌴 N.E.E.T 🌴
Threads
They don't look as fake as the background lol.
There’s something I learned in class called uncanny valley, my point is if I was to describe what I think when I look at this picture then its something similar to that.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
There’s something I remember learning in class called uncanny valley, my point is if I was to describe what I think when I look at this picture then its something similar to that.
That's what I get whenever I watch something with CGI (videogames don't bother me really for some reason though).