RuudvanNistelrooy is a terrible influence

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
I wouldn’t have ordered this were it not for his obsession.

BFBBDA46-1AC0-4CA3-9570-632A0E6C411C.jpeg

I thought it was too greasy from the second I opened the box.

I do have to say the bottom was barely black (I like my pizza done very lightly there) which was a positive; but I felt this pizza too was saucy and greasy. It also stained my shirt multiple times(which is all right because this one was somehow coffee stained already.

They said to give them 40mins but they came in like 25. It cost around $18 for the pie then a $2 something delivery fee. I gave the delivery guy $25 but he was kind of stupid about taking it. IMO I should’ve tipped him a rounded $3 instead of $5 and if I order again that’s what I’d do.

I would’ve been better off ordering Chinese takeout which would’ve been half the price and the driver is more courteous.

I had two slices but probably should’ve just had 1.

I’ll have 1 more when I wake up tomorrow and another for lunch.

I was kind of hungry but I only had chicken to be cooked and my mom is coming over and will be cooking it then. I figured I’ll have this until she gets here then hide it when she arrives (she won’t be happy about me ordering junk food).

It is all @RuudVanNistelrooy and to a lesser extent @DarkMTS_57’s fault.

I’m too much of an impressionablecel.

I also blame Rudy for my weight gain last year which I attribute to eating Costco pizza regularly as the point I went downhill with that.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
This shit kind of gave me a headache and now I'm feeling some acid reflex coming on.

:re:

dsar9012

alt-right troll with an anime avi
💀TRUCEL
⏳ Oldcel
Threads
Looks good, but 25 dolalrs seems like a ripoff, especially no toppings, just cheese. Only good thing about Australia is cheaper pizzas, I can get a chicken supreme pizza from Pizzahut which is pretty good and filling, for $10, which is probably even less than a Big Mac meal from McDonalds. I only order pizza for takeout now.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Looks good, but 25 dolalrs seems like a ripoff, especially no toppings, just cheese. Only good thing about Australia is cheaper pizzas, I can get a chicken supreme pizza from Pizzahut which is pretty good and filling, for $10, which is probably even less than a Big Mac meal from McDonalds. I only order pizza for takeout now.
Because of my food sensitivity (symptom of autism) I can only eat plain foods.

I can get a chicken supreme pizza from Pizzahut which is pretty good and filling, for $10, which is probably even less than a Big Mac meal from McDonalds. I only order pizza for takeout now.
Pizza Hut is junk. This is from a local place. But with how burned and acidic my esophagus is feeling right now this place is also a dump.

But yeah pizza hut is easy to be cheap since you can usually find coupons online.

I know pizza hut tends to give me an upset stomach, so no thanks. The ingredients from them are just frozen trash and the cheese tastes really fake/synthetic.