Sports Anime is one of my fav

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
the best parts of action shounen without any of the cringe. I don't watch many anymore since they're mainly made kids or foids. might check out diamond no ace

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
You need to watch girls' tennis anime (Ace wo Nerae).

That is legit a girls' show unlike Sailor Moon but I still found it enjoyable.

the best parts of action shounen without any of the cringe. I don't watch many anymore since they're mainly made kids or foids. might check out diamond no ace
I'm not watching it for the action. I like Aim for the Ace because it portrays how malicious women are. As opposed to Kakegurui where all women are perfect geniuses.

They implied the main character was getting fucked by the coach to make it to the team and everyone was all but calling her a whore to her face and she hadn't. They were just jealous.

That's a real anime.

The boys stuff is just about being the best and training/working hard. It's so boring.

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
and unlike any of the other sports show I liked that was a sport that I actually liked to play
I only like tennis. It's not a team sport (it could be though) and it's elegant. I've played in school (only as a little kid though).

I might look into tennis lessons this summer. It was supposed to be last year but the plandemic happened.

I really want to be a tennis player.

Face

one of the good ones
Boring. Can only watch psychological/thriller type anime.

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
image_2021-06-21_145625.png

how japanese ppl picture americans, also funny how they put the black guy on a seperate vehicle, the fact that was probably unintentional makes it funnier.