News Studies confirm not wearing a mask is a dark triad trait

pretty_boy

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Sorcerer
a
Threads

The researchers found that those who had higher scores in traits including callousness, deceitfulness, hostility, impulsivity, irresponsibility, manipulativeness and risk-taking tended to be less compliant with COVID-19 containment measures, such as mask-wearing, hand-washing and social distancing

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
I don't like the masks because everyone else is doing it. At first the CDC said they were unnecessary and only medical professionals needed them.

That's when I happily wore masks. Now that where I live everyone has to have one on outside I don't enjoy it.

Though I continue to because I take precautions not to be infected.

pretty_boy

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Sorcerer
a
Threads
I don't like the masks because everyone else is doing it. At first the CDC said they were unnecessary and only medical professionals needed them.

That's when I happily wore masks. Now that where I live everyone has to have one on outside I don't enjoy it.

Though I continue to because I take precautions not to be infected.
I entered a store that mandated masks yesterday without one.

the staff who saw me enter said "hi!" nicely and didn't seem to care. I quickly got the item I wanted and went to the selfcheckout were one women said "sir you need to be wearing a ma–... whatever" since I was already checking out.

never felt more alive

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads

the staff who saw me enter said "hi!" nicely and didn't seem to care. I quickly got the item I wanted and went to the selfcheckout were one women said "sir you need to be wearing a ma–... whatever" since I was already checking out.

never felt more alive
It has been criminalized here. It's a different culture.

AsianBoss

I like Asian girls but can't get one
Staff member
Logician
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Threads

never felt more alive
based

AsianBoss

I like Asian girls but can't get one
Staff member
Logician
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Threads
It has been criminalized here. It's a different culture.
It's mandated in my county but not a lot of people actually enforce it

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Dylsexic
a
Threads
I think its mandatory in buses bcs evryone wherrs it there while no one does it outside
My mask broke whean I tried to poot it on and I whole day drove buses as tje only person with out mask

FatalFlaw

books theorist
Theorist
Threads

never felt more alive
:situation:
Dark triad slayer.

It's mandated here in most businesses. Plus most people wear one outside too to the point where you would look out of place in a lot of places if you didn't have one on.

pretty_boy

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Sorcerer
a
Threads
:situation:
Dark triad slayer.

It's mandated here in most businesses. Plus most people wear one outside too to the point where you would look out of place in a lot of places if you didn't have one on.
i saw people wear it outside when there was no one in like a 20m radius, that just seem stupid to me

skinnyfaggot

Logician
a
a
Threads
Ive never really cared to try to prevent myself from getting corona. the only time Ill do anything towards that end is if I need to wear a mask to go into a store or work or something

Cumcatcher

Clairvoyant
a
Threads
Rebellion against law is a sign of or dark triad.

dsar9012

Theorist
Threads
I don't buy it at all, leftists are the biggest psychopaths in history, and they are all supporting this mask wearing, vaccine taking propaganda, you just know they're putting chemicals in the vaccines that will castrate you if you're a white male, so no surprise liberal psychos love them.

Teflon

Theorist
a
Threads
I wear one when I don’t even need too lol