Ted Bundy is not hot.

pi33baby

Voted best member (2020)
⚔ Slayer ⚔
🌴 N.E.E.T 🌴
⚧ PinkPilled ⚧
Threads
The guy can be hot but he’s still a bad dude if you know what I mean
If johnny depp or some attractive guy started murdering people he would still be objectively attractive but the fact that he is a murder shouldn’t make you attracted to him

Garlic

Threads
Didnt watch, girl who plays video games is more subhuman than one who is interested in serial killers

Chris555

hockey fan
🚫NO FAPPER
Threads
The guy can be hot but he’s still a bad dude if you know what I mean
If johnny depp or some attractive guy started murdering people he would still be objectively attractive but the fact that he is a murder shouldn’t make you attracted to him
Yeah that just came on my recommended for some reason but in all honesty I don't know how the female mind works in situations like that to be fan girling for a guy like him is pretty sickening to be honest.

I guess there are just bad people out their and it's best to just stay away from them.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Yeah that just came on my recommended for some reason but in all honesty I don't know how the female mind works in situations like that to be fan girling for a guy like him is pretty sickening to be honest.

I guess there are just bad people out their and it's best to just stay away from them.
They're doing it for attention.

Everyone know this guy is a repulsive, old bloated jew.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
And we all know Jews are on the bottom of the looks totem pole.

Saya

negger
☯ HQNP ☯
💊 RedPilled 💊
💰MoneyMaxxer
⚽ JOCKS 🏈
Threads
He is subhuman

Garlic

Threads
I don't know if he is, but he looks like one.
Bundy was Christian, I can't think really of any Jewish serial killer, David Berkowitz but he converted to Christianity

pretty_boy

قاتل
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
💊 RedPilled 💊
Threads
he looks decent here

he is not hot. but be is not totally ugly, he does look like a real man, not a soyboy or twink. that + the "bad boy halo" of being a serial killer is what makes girls want him

it's like how Charles Manson had a harem of teenage Cali girls despite being normal looking and 5ft3.

pretty_boy

قاتل
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
💊 RedPilled 💊
Threads
the few personality traits that attract women are the worst things imaginable

pretty_boy

قاتل
☯ HQNP ☯
🌹 Slayer ❤
💊 RedPilled 💊
Threads

boba tea

gigachad
Threads
it's like how Charles Manson had a harem of teenage Cali girls despite being normal looking and 5ft3.
I have no explanation about how he managed to pull that off. Besides cult manipulation ( cult leaders usually have harems) & him having traits that would attract a hybristophile. He was a criminal but he didn't commit the murders himself. His followers did. The women who were attracted to him all seem mentally ill

Chris555

hockey fan
🚫NO FAPPER
Threads
I have no explanation about how he managed to pull that off. Besides cult manipulation ( cult leaders usually have harems) & him having traits that would attract a hybristophile. He was a criminal but he didn't commit the murders himself. His followers did. The women who were attracted to him all seem mentally ill
He knew how to manipulate people. People are emotional creatures as much as people like to pretend they are logical it's simply not true.

Learning how the human mind works and why people fall for that stuff is the only way to prevent it.

Associating positive dopamine rushes with certain actions is how people are manipulated into certain actions for example gambling.

Gambling has flashing lights and charming sounds everytime you win something and that releases dopamine which gets people hooked to the games. The truth is the human mind cam be fragile and knowing certain techniques can manipulate a decent number of people without them even knowing.

Tsunayoshi Sawada

polska
🌴 N.E.E.T 🌴
🔬 Researcher
⚽ JOCKS 🏈
Threads
im lost so tend bundy is hot or is not