The administrator of Incels.co

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
Aleph = Sergeantincel

By the fact he is separately listing the "blowjobs" and "makeouts" I take that as meaning these were from girls he wasn't dating.

I am probably the only incel admin.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
Hes a fraud then
If I'm being objective he almost never talks about himself and I don't believe he's ever claimed he never had a GF or anything like that.

I still don't think it's appropriate that he's running the incel forum. I think he justifies this by saying he provides a place for incels to congregate because he has the tech skills to provide a forum that won't be shut down even if he may not himself be an incel.

This isn't even bringing up why he also runs a suicide forum (then you start wondering exactly what kind of person he is). And then a looksmax forum (which is infinitely more popular than even Lookism) and has completely destroyed PSL.

This situation is just terrible.

Robert

Cindy's lover
Banned
Prophet
Threads
I still don't think it's appropriate that he's running the incel forum. I think he justifies this by saying he provides a place for incels to congregate because he has the tech skills to provide a forum that won't be shut down even if he may not himself be an incel.
it won't be shut down because its run by the government

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
it won't be shut down because its run by the government
I was just explaining from his point of view for the sake of argument.

And you still want to go there lol.

:jag:

It's like wanting to go to a concentration camp after knowing what goes on there.

Robert

Cindy's lover
Banned
Prophet
Threads
The current look of the site, looks like an FBI Psych Op.
it always has been. but all attempts to create alternative have failed. .co became the center of incel culture after r/incels was shit down, ( well it was .me at the time but you know what I mean) as long as it exist's all attempts to create an alternative will be futile.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Clairvoyant
a
Threads
it always has been. but all attempts to create alternative have failed. .co became the center of incel culture after r/incels was shit down, ( well it was .me at the time but you know what I mean) as long as it exist's all attempts to create an alternative will be futile.
But aren´t they aware of Zesto´s Forum ?
I find it silly, if they are outcasts already...
Why don´t they create an account here anyway ?

Shift

Height=Everything
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Threads
He's lying. That manlet weirdo has never touched a woman in his life.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Pain

josephine's lover
Sage
a
a
a
a
a
Threads
You’re my favorite admin from any forum because you are not a hypocrite and fakecel like they are. You’re an incel and that’s why this forum is my favorite.

Robert

Cindy's lover
Banned
Prophet
Threads
You’re my favorite admin from any forum because you are not a hypocrite and fakecel like they are. You’re an incel and that’s why this forum is my favorite.
he doesn't act like a higher authority. he's down to earth and interacts with his users frequently.

Pain

josephine's lover
Sage
a
a
a
a
a
Threads
he doesn't act like a higher authority. he's down to earth and interacts with his users frequently.
I love that about him. That’s why I forgive him making fun of the way I look last year. I think he’s a cool guy