Black Pill The man who did 3000 approaches and never had a GF

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
I finally found this case study.

This is a very interesting read, and I really do fear ending up like him.

This of course leads to the problem that it’s next to impossible to move out of the friend zone, because girls who want to have sex with you are not going to be friends with you first to begin with, but instead are eager to spread her legs. If you are indecisive, they will simply lose interest.
I really don't want to believe this part though. Is that how HQNP girls feel about guys they're attracted to? I mean the few guys in the world who they would be attracted to. Would the Japanese women that are still virgins in their 30s waiting for male anime character lookalikes want to immediately have sex right away one of them if they came along and introduced themselves?

Then that would destroy my theory that HQNP girls are pure compared to roasties.

Honestly I would rather be dead than be like this man. The thought leaves me panic stricken.

@SwaggyP1 he failed in China btw.

I'm not sure if the link works because my VPN is banned from Roosh (no clue why) but it could be an interesting read though I've already read almost every page.

SwaggyP1

🇨🇳 + (🇨🇴🇲🇽🇵🇪) = 💦💦💦
Oracle
Threads
that was his mistake

cold approach is one of the worst ways to get a partner

you need to establish yourself in a social context, and others have to know you beyond a surface level

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
that was his mistake

you need to establish yourself in a social context, and others have to know you beyond a surface level
Do you?

This guy was part of some hippie commune and was good friends with the ugly disgusting washed up roasties there and still didn't get a GF.

The truth is this guy is a physically repulsive Jew that looks 20 years older than his age.

All that is cope when you're face is good.

pretty_boy

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Sorcerer
a
Threads
that was his mistake

it's not ideal, but there aren't many better alternatives besides meeting through friends/mutuals

I think it's more effective than people think as long as u don't come across like a PUA and are decent looking and know ur audience (e.g. if ur a 5ft8 ethnic don't start approaching white stacies)

pretty_boy

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Sorcerer
a
Threads
ok here it is

. Eventually he reveals that he is only 5’2”. He's also balding, so that’s two big disadvantages right there

SwaggyP1

🇨🇳 + (🇨🇴🇲🇽🇵🇪) = 💦💦💦
Oracle
Threads
Do you?

This guy was part of some hippie commune and was good friends with the ugly disgusting washed up roasties there and still didn't get a GF.

The truth is this guy is a physically repulsive Jew that looks 20 years older than his age.

All that is cope when you're face is good.
ok he's 5'2"

:banderas:

SwaggyP1

🇨🇳 + (🇨🇴🇲🇽🇵🇪) = 💦💦💦
Oracle
Threads
it's not ideal, but there aren't many better alternatives besides meeting through friends/mutuals

I think it's more effective than people think as long as u don't come across like a PUA and are decent looking and know ur audience (e.g. if ur a 5ft8 ethnic don't start approaching white stacies)
5'2" balding indian janitor

:banderas:

the meme come to life

pretty_boy

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Sorcerer
a
Threads
the blogger seems blackpilled, he's pretty good

aside from the part where he said the dude should approach shorter women, he should.jisy give up

Last edited:

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
the blogger seems blackpilled, he's pretty good

aside from the part where he said the dude should approach shorter women, he should.jisy give up
He'll never know love. The best he can do is run beta provider cuck game and he might get a relationship.

He needs that kind of disparity of a woman that is in extreme poverty to ever have a chance of having a wife who most likely will cuck him if he brings her to America or even just use him in her own country.

Fuck that guy, I don't feel sorry for him at all. He spent years at a hippie commune orbiting dirty awful smelling hippie foids and smoking weed everyday.

I just fear that kind of fate for myself. That's why I analyzed his story and read all of his posts on Roosh. It's just more data for me to try to ascend.

But yeah that blogger is good I was impressed with him when I first came across that. I'll probably read more of his stuff if I'm bored one day and maybe make threads about it here.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
It's not lord uninstall?
He was a fake.

What an absolute cuck he. Pedaling on his bicycle to do his approaches. So lame.

Then he'd wheel away in rejection.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
Yes.

This is has always been their thot process. They're virgins, have no drama, and they're secure in themselves, so they know that their place on the sexual marketplace have been exponentially exalted.

That's an ego boost that goes beyond comprehension.

"Cuz I'm a motherfucking HQNP."
It's true. It was all just a myth.

I was just lying to myself. Even if they're not the way I said they are none will still ever go out with me.

It doesn't matter that I know what they like, I can never be that way. I'm finished.

Kong

fren
Seer
Threads
I remember this I think the guy got banned. They told him to be more alpha and confident go figure.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
I remember this I think the guy got banned. They told him to be more alpha and confident go figure.
Lol that bastard Roosh deleted the thread.

There was so much data there, but the blog post from Aaron Sleazy more than covers what it was about. I'm going to read his book.