Ethnic The one child policy really backfired on China

pretty_boy

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Sorcerer
a
Threads
For one, it created a gender imbalance, so China is going to end up having one of the biggest incel crises' in the world:

Rural living is already shit and now they have to do it with no wife, something that all their ancestors were able to get without even trying. There's going to be rampant suicide and crime.

But another consequence people don't talk about is they apparently made exceptions in more rural areas that they could have 2 children, since those people need more children. However, rural people tend to not be as smart as city people, and if intelligence is as genetic as they say then this could seriously backfire on the future, especially since a rural lifestyle is not going to be as possible in the future. I read a more detail analysis of this with numbers but trust me, it's very bad.

pretty_boy

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Sorcerer
a
Threads
if the chinese gov was smart they'd make more woman than men

askeladdd

Theorist
Threads
fuck, thats brutal lol.

I wonder how India would turnout if they implemented a similar policy such as this. I can only imagine the sexual frustration that will begin to develop and the increase in rapes as well as online harassment etc.

EvenPittGotCucked

Jewish Internet Defense Force Agent
Clairvoyant
Threads
i heard this was debunked and is just anti china propaganad

Elty

Theorist
Threads
I can't even articulate responses anymore. I need to google what I'm thinking and look for what other people have to say.

Polygamy exists in most cultures. Even in Europe it was widespread until the modern era even though it was unofficial. Polygamy makes sure the strongest genes are spread unlike the dysgenic practice of monogamy. In very few species do the best males barely reproduce more than the genetically weakest. Unless we want to devolve we would need to have a massive death rate.
Also there are so many women who are forced to settle with men who simply aren't attractive to them. Then we wonder why we have sexless marriages that end in divorce.
Of course I don't support polygamy but I'm ashamed that many of my views are in alignment with this guy's

Note that these young women often go to the same group of guys and then get dumped the morning after because that really attractive guy can find a new girl next weekend. After a decade of that she marries a guy who she never would have had a ons with in order to have kids. It would be much easier if she just married the attractive guy young and had healthy high iq babies.
I found this guys post looking up the statistic for the amount of men who have historically reproduced.

Of course after a lot of research I can't find a scientific study that's validating historically how many men have reproduced compared to women.

But if it's anywhere close to this figure than this China scenario would be close to the norm for humans.

What I would like to know is historically the percentage of men that have remained unmarried compared to women. That would be a telling statistic but I can't find any data.

I don't really know what to think. If I look at from a blackpilled perspective it never was as simple as ensuring there is 1 woman for every 1 man because women are much more selective than men are.

I feel as if there would've been at least 50 million permacels regardless if there was another 50 million women.

I'm at a point now where I don't even think it matters if you're competing with 1 man or a 1000 men if you don't have the right kind of face it feels all pointless.

pretty_boy

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Sorcerer
a
Threads
Of course I don't support polygamy but I'm ashamed that many of my views are in alignment with this guy's
polygamy was only practiced in very primitive societies, mainly hunter gatherer. ofc it was also in Europe and amongst Arabs, but only by few (like royalty), to the point in which it's statistically insignificant.

if a society put in polygamy it would backfire very badly. all the men who don't reproduce would start refusing to work and will just end up committing crime or suicide, thus negating any positives of better genes being passed on because f the effctes on society and the economy

Of course after a lot of research I can't find a scientific study that's validating historically how many men have reproduced compared to women.

But if it's anywhere close to this figure than this China scenario would be close to the norm for humans.
when they take into account how older men marry younger women but the opposite, there are like 160:100 men to women seeking marriage. However, men born into the city won't have much to worry about, since women in rural areas want to flee to the city. It’s mainly men in the rural areas but who knows how badly it will pan out. the gov is trying to get man marrying women from other countries that china has strong business ties to (like in africa and pakistan)

Elty

Theorist
Threads
polygamy was only practiced in very primitive societies, mainly hunter gatherer. ofc it was also in Europe and amongst Arabs, but only by few (like royalty), to the point in which it's statistically insignificant.

if a society put in polygamy it would backfire very badly. all the men who don't reproduce would start refusing to work and will just end up committing crime or suicide, thus negating any positives of better genes being passed on because f the effctes on society and the economy
I feel like that's where humanity is reverting to.

I'm looking at the economic crises and inequality of the world as well as the ridiculous lockdown policies and I don't see anyone revolting. Neither do I see that in the destitute of the third world.

So now that there are less people able to be married I don't see anything changing with that either.

when they take into account how older men marry younger women but the opposite, there are like 160:100 men to women seeking marriage. However, men born into the city won't have much to worry about, since women in rural areas want to flee to the city. It’s mainly men in the rural areas but who knows how badly it will pan out. the gov is trying to get man marrying women from other countries that china has strong business ties to (like in africa and pakistan)
China doesn't have free travel like other countries do they have this hukou system that traps rural residents in the area they are and many work illegally as migrants in the cities. From my limited understanding of these policies that is.

I think these overseas workers are also more affluent than these rural leftover men and have more connections. I don't see this marrying foreign women as a social policy the Chinese government is doing for their average ruralcel. These guys could probably betabux a Chinese wife but choose to go with what they may see as an easier option.

Elty

Theorist
Threads
China doesn't have free travel like other countries do they have this hukou system that traps rural residents in the area they are and many work illegally as migrants in the cities. From my limited understanding of these policies that is.
I did some research and you can actually marry having a rural hukou with someone with an urban hukou and then convert that rural hukou to an urban hukou after the marriage and there are many rural Chinese women doing this.

That country has a lot of problems. I also saw how half the population of Shanghai are illegal migrants with rural hukous working there (there not really illegal but they have very few rights compared to those with an urban hukou).

China is a complete nightmare.

SwaggyP1

Chink who loves Mestizo whores
Oracle
Threads
They can do an import wife program with a poorer country, in exchange for foreign aid

If you cannot find a wife, the government can find one for you

Auntie Kim

Philisopher King
Threads
I can't even articulate responses anymore. I need to google what I'm thinking and look for what other people have to say.

I found this guys post looking up the statistic for the amount of men who have historically reproduced.

What I would like to know is historically the percentage of men that have remained unmarried compared to women. That would be a telling statistic but I can't find any data.

I don't really know what to think. If I look at from a blackpilled perspective it never was as simple as ensuring there is 1 woman for every 1 man because women are much more selective than men are.

I feel as if there would've been at least 50 million permacels regardless if there was another 50 million women.

I'm at a point now where I don't even think it matters if you're competing with 1 man or a 1000 men if you don't have the right kind of face it feels all pointless.
Men didn’t reproduce cause they fucking died lmfao. If you were alive you were reproducing.

Elty

Theorist
Threads
Men didn’t reproduce cause they fucking died lmfao. If you were alive you were reproducing.
I interpret that more as the history of the majority of men as being a bunch of disposable losers

Meaning gender imbalances in China don't mean anything if that's supposed to be the natural fate of the average man.

I guess this would be considered evolutionary psychology thinking. I want to be more positive and not think being a (average or below average) man is a shameful existence but everything is pointing to this gender overall being worthless.

Auntie Kim

Philisopher King
Threads
I interpret that more as the history of the majority of men as being a bunch of disposable losers

Meaning gender imbalances in China don't mean anything if that's supposed to be the natural fate of the average man.

I guess this would be considered evolutionary psychology thinking. I want to be more positive and not think being a (average or below average) man is a shameful existence but everything is pointing to this gender overall being worthless.
In ancient times there was a massive surplus of women. Men died due do to doing dangerous work. The only times there were a surplus of women usually catastrophic revolutions followed. Look up taiping rebellion.

Last edited: