the psl/incel pentagon is dead

Robert

Cindy's lover
Banned
Prophet
Threads
incels.co/looksmax.me/lookism.net/lookstheory.org/i n c e l s . n e t the whole thing is just beyond stagnant and dead. I don't know if it was killed by forced cucking due to online censorship or it just ran its course. probably both. the whole thing is just dead and has been for months. bottom line average men are fucked and chad and foids gain all the benefits of the sexual revolution. cope or rope. if your goodlooking and NT enough you can at least ascend to beta bucks level, ect. what else is there to say? nothing. (I know I've made this type of thread a bunch of times before but I though I might as well make one again because what else am I gonna post about? )

Last edited:

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
sexual revolution
Don't believe in nonsense like sexual revolution. Women biologically only want the best looking men. They never had to be convinced of this, tinder, the internet, social media, the sexual revolution, had nothing to do with this.

It's just more obvious for normies to realize how women are now but they always were this way.

if your goodlooking and NT enough you can at least ascend to beta bucks level, ect. what else is there to say? nothing.
You keep saying NT too. None of the best looking guys in PSL were NT as you would describe it. They are not NT in a good way (they are cooler than other people instead of just weirder).

You wouldn't have to be a betabux to ascend but you are going to expire soon (like me except I may not have had hope to begin with).

what else is there to say? nothing.
I'm still searching for a way to ascend.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
I'm still searching for a way to ascend.
I have a lot of theories but I don't know if I'll be able to benefit from them. I don't have much to work with at all. It's like making builds and strategies for a class that was never meant to utilize them but they're the only way to win.

But that's what there is left to say.

Robert

Cindy's lover
Banned
Prophet
Threads
Women biologically only want the best looking men. They never had to be convinced of this,
yes and the sexual revolution got rid of the restrictions imposed on them by society that prevented them from being chad chasers that left their looksmax out to dry.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
yes and the sexual revolution got rid of the restrictions imposed on them by society that prevented them from being chad chasers that left their looksmax out to dry.
You still don't get it.

It's not a real relationship if they never wanted to be with you but were pressured to. It'll be empty and soul crushing like most marriages are in the world.

Robert

Cindy's lover
Banned
Prophet
Threads
You still don't get it.

It's not a real relationship if they never wanted to be with you but were pressured to. It'll be empty and soul crushing like most marriages are in the world.
except medicore men of the past at least got sex.

pretty_boy

💖💖💖💖💖
Sorcerer
a
Threads
You still don't get it.

who cares if it's just settling. men are settling too in a way, it still makes for a better life and society. everything is a compromise

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
who cares if it's just settling. men are settling too in a way, it still makes for a better life and society. everything is a compromise
I'm too blackpilled. I'd be able to recognize it. If I was ignorant then it wouldn't be a problem.

And men are able to settle differently than women. A man can appreciate a 2 like an 8. It wouldn't be cucked either if she was a decent person (decent people aren't fat for example because they take care of themselves). Women can't do this.

vintologi

cock hungry sissy
Theorist
a
a
Threads
transmaxxing is still an option for some people.

thotexterminator

Philosopher
a
a
a
a
a
Threads
.co is the only active incel forum but it’s just not that good anymore