There is no social circle for me

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
I don't like dancing, drinking or drugs.

And the people who are like me would not be healthy to be around and there wouldn't be any meeting girls through them anyway.

I think in my life I may be able to make friends irl (like playing tennis) but those would be 1 on 1 friends. I can't see myself as part of a social group.

Teflon

Theorist
a
Threads
If your age is passed college age its alot harder to have a group of friends I think after.

Social circle has not been a problem for me though thankfully, but because of lookism I always say no when my friends ask if I want to come out so that they don’t see me get treated like shit by foids and think lower of me or something.

FatalFlaw

books theorist
Theorist
Threads
If your age is passed college age its alot harder to have a group of friends I think after.
It's not impossible though. But you need to be good looking enough, because no one will invite you to parties, outings or to hang out if you're ugly. You don't necessarily need to be into dancing or drugs at all. Drinking certainly makes things easier but if you look good enough and are not totally autistic you'll meet people. Aside from activities I met most people I've known after college through roommates, cafes and concerts.

pi33baby

Voted best member (2020)
Sage
a
a
Threads

And the people who are like me would not be healthy to be around and there wouldn't be any meeting girls through them anyway.

I think in my life I may be able to make friends irl (like playing tennis) but those would be 1 on 1 friends. I can't see myself as part of a social group.
You live in new york bro
In my town there’s this place called dragon star hobby (idk if its a chain or not) but i think you’d fit in there or at least something like there
Everyone there just plays games and shit

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
I have anxiety and OCD so I could never go there.

I cannot handle movie theaters either unless it's in the morning when they are almost completely empty.

This is interesting. I'd like to try.

There are no in-door cafes anymore where I live currently. You can only have coffee on tables on the sidewalk.

When they open again, if they open again it would be interesting.

Though I wouldn't know how one would be able to make friends in a cafe. And many of the cafes in my neighborhood are just filled with old people and Karens.

I'd have to travel to somewhere that is hip. Then I guess I'd just spend the whole day there.

But it would trip up my mental conditions if they played music, or if it was loud.

In my town there’s this place called dragon star hobby (idk if its a chain or not) but i think you’d fit in there or at least something like there

FatalFlaw

books theorist
Theorist
Threads
This is interesting. I'd like to try.

There are no in-door cafes anymore where I live currently. You can only have coffee on tables on the sidewalk.

When they open again, if they open again it would be interesting.

Though I wouldn't know how one would be able to make friends in a cafe. And many of the cafes in my neighborhood are just filled with old people and Karens.

I'd have to travel to somewhere that is hip. Then I guess I'd just spend the whole day there.

But it would trip up my mental conditions if they played music, or if it was loud.
Yeah coffee shops/cafes you can meet people. I've made at least two friends talking to people next to me just overhearing something they said, and they happened to have the same interests as me. One of them initiated asking what I was reading.

Otherwise the main reliable way to build social circle after college is regular exposure. Easiest through roommates or similar activities you attend regularly. But if you're good looking enough and in the right place and time bumping into people once at places like cafes, bars and concerts (the latter two don't apply to you but jut examples) and hanging out later works too. Corona has made it much harder but still applicable. I guess it's all cope since I haven't gotten any girls from it, but that's at least partly due to my inhib and intimacy issues. I've been invited to parties/hangouts where there were girls from these initial connections.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
Yeah coffee shops/cafes you can meet people. I've made at least two friends talking to people next to me just overhearing something they said, and they happened to have the same interests as me.
That's cool. I'd always feel like I was bothering someone and being intrusive.

One of them initiated asking what I was reading.
You actually had a real book with you? I don't think it would be the same if I was reading a pdf on a computer lol. Or if someone else was just reading something off a computer.

Corona has made it much harder but still applicable. I guess it's all cope since I haven't gotten any girls from it, but that's at least partly due to my inhib and intimacy issues. I've been invited to parties/hangouts where there were girls from these initial connections.
If you were able to make real friends it's not cope.

If I was to lead someone to meet a girl through me though, I would hate that person forever including having ever met them. But that's cool that people are willing to do that.

I write this so you know the kind of person I am. It would be nice to be genuinely good and well meaning but I'm not. That is probably partially why I have never had any friends irl.

Saya

hqnposter
Philosopher
a
Threads
Sounds like you have no chance

FatalFlaw

books theorist
Theorist
Threads
You actually had a real book with you? I don't think it would be the same if I was reading a pdf on a computer lol. Or if someone else was just reading something off a computer.
Yeah I had a book at that time. There was at least another time someone started a convo with me asking what I was writing. It was my diary which is pen and paper. I don't really know but I would imagine it would be less likely to happen with a laptop in front of you.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
Yeah I had a book at that time. There was at least another time someone started a convo with me asking what I was writing. It was my diary which is pen and paper. I don't really know but I would imagine it would be less likely to happen with a laptop in front of you.
Now I need to pretentiously buy books in the hopes I would get approached lol. I would need to make sure they have interesting covers.

It wouldn't happen on anything with a screen, nor an ereader. I guess it's like trying to talk to someone wearing headphones. Electronic devices are very isolating.

It was my diary which is pen and paper.
That's interesting. If I kept one though it would just be drawn out venting. And I'd probably write down details that would best be forgotten rather than to dwell on.

FatalFlaw

books theorist
Theorist
Threads
That's interesting. If I kept one though it would just be drawn out venting. And I'd probably write down details that would best be forgotten rather than to dwell on.
For the most part that's what it is for me lol. I do it because I have a compulsion to and besides it's therapeutic. The records themselves mean nothing to me and will be burned later.

boba tea

Theorist
Threads
You don't need a social circle to do drugs

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
You don't need a social circle to do drugs
Every time I overhear normal people they're usually talking about smoking weed or getting drunk.

megadrive

Theorist
Threads
Those types of activities only happened (past-tense) in heterosexual nightclubs which were not only a dying breed, but very few remain open now anyway and this was long before March 2020 with covid-19. Look at the google trends.

A former millionaire nightclub owner in my city roped himself when his money ran out (so too did his wife), his nightclubs closed and his years of cocaine addictions, alcoholism and late nights caught up with him.

Gay bars, full of LGBT+ and fag hags seeking to get impregnated by a gay chadlite inheritance hedge fund kid, were gloating they were the last ones standing, but only by default......because of the #Me Too movement where you could get done for rape just for touching a woman's shoulder. Whereas a man can get date raped by a fag, after having GBH placed in a spiked unattended drink and the police do nothing.
The fag just has to say he was gay, then gloat he'd "converted a once straight guy".

I recall a city football (soccer) player was making out with a blonde groupie snogging and tongues. He tried taking it up a gear by putting his hand up her skirt and she cried "rape". Obviously she wanted an out of court settlement, but he got placed on the sex offenders register for life and 150 hours of community service, she got nothing while ruining an innocent man's life.

Student bars are just tall white study Chads sat in the centre of a table booth with 8 young females divided into 4 each side both looking inwards at him.
I delivered groceries in a Van to such a Union Bar and my rubber work gloved hand accidentally caught some fat Beckys arse in a "muffin top" caused by tight jeans. She first smiled thinking a Chadlite had tapped her. But when she turned around and saw me, her face soured. Before she could scream like a Banshee and me using quick thinking I yelled "Do you mind! You just walked onto my hand!" She looked puzzled and said "Sorry!". I said "Can't talk, got a delivery here (Pointing to my clip board in case CCTV was present) Let's forget about it".

This self blame shows how backwards society has become. Not wanting to hang around normies as they'd be binge drinking, taking drugs and getting sleep deprivation cause mental health problems. This is seen as a problematic, unhealthy behaviour from the person abstaining?
I treasure my liver, kidneys and lifestyles that causes cancer, so I refuse offers of vodka slush, red wine on top of drinking an entire 12 can multpack of beer like my neighbour does in one sitting.........before heading out to a bar for more.

I envy incels who sit at PC desks with multi monitors and can converse with like minded people across the internet, like they are in the next room despite being across the Atlantic, English Channel or Pacific.

Also the amount of money saved not spent on taxis, club cover entry charge, over-priced drinks, take out or associated costs. Plus the rejection, drinks thrown, contempt or women leaving bars because you hit on them. Only because your mother blew smoke up your arse saying confidence, personality or persistence would pay off.

Or being a shit magnet cause your approached or looked at the wrong guy's girlfriend for too long?

Do those activities because you enjoy them, but don't expect too many social strokes or friendships made. They can be quite clique, you can get amogged or socially rejected if you try to make interactions more personal, rather than transactional. Sports, music and religion are businesses taking cash membership fees, so don't expect anything above a "brostitute" set-up.

I tried Martial Arts, music, (canadian) canoeing, kayaking, skateboarding, indoor wall climbing, youth clubs, Mall Ratting and said nightclubs. Didn't make friends once or get laid. Oh and lost a lot of money in the process too.

Last edited:

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
Those types of activities only happened (past-tense) in heterosexual nightclubs which were not only a dying breed, but very few remain open now anyway and this was long before March 2020 with covid-19. Look at the google trends.
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=GB&q=nightclub
Yeah clubmaxxing is pretty obsolete and it was not the place for a soft incel.

I was referring to private parties as well though in my post. Normal people like to go to those and get drunk and dance still.

I recall a city football (soccer) player was making out with a blonde groupie snogging and tongues. He tried taking it up a gear by putting his hand up her skirt and she cried "rape". Obviously she wanted an out of court settlement, but he got placed on the sex offenders register for life and 150 hours of community service, she got nothing while ruining an innocent man's life.
I can't feel sorry for a chad lol.

I only value traditional relationships not slayers or slaying.

Student bars are just tall white study Chads sat in the centre of a table booth with 8 young females divided into 4 each side both looking inwards at him.
I think this is a misnomer at least where I live. They're all just old people along with the cafes.

I delivered groceries in a Van to such a Union Bar and my rubber work gloved hand accidentally caught some fat Beckys arse in a "muffin top" caused by tight jeans. She first smiled thinking a Chadlite had tapped her. But when she turned around and saw me, her face soured. Before she could scream like a Banshee and me using quick thinking I yelled "Do you mind! You just walked onto my hand!" She looked puzzled and said "Sorry!". I said "Can't talk, got a delivery here (Pointing to my clip board in case CCTV was present) Let's forget about it".
:think:

Would've been perfect without the "let's forget about it" that may imply mutual wrong doing.

getting sleep deprivation cause mental health problems
I already have that because of my laziness and my own issues. I dread going to bed because I dread being detached from the interne and the solitude that comes from that.

I envy incels who sit at PC desks with multi monitors and can converse with like minded people across the internet, like they are in the next room despite being across the Atlantic, English Channel or Pacific.
Multi monitors are just dumb unless you're some zoom eugene that needs a seperate zoom panel while you have your notes on another.

I just close the tab because I don't like constantly staring at people's faces (I'm talking about online class streaming with zoom btw but I'm sure you know what that is).

I see no other use for it than that.

Or being a shit magnet cause your approached or looked at the wrong guy's girlfriend for too long?
Yeah these places are violent. There's a lot of toxic masculinity betas there.

Do those activities because you enjoy them, but don't expect too many social strokes or friendships made. They can be quite clique, you can get amogged or socially rejected if you try to make interactions more personal, rather than transactional. Sports, music and religion are businesses taking cash membership fees, so don't expect anything above a "brostitute" set-up.
I really want to be friends with women I don't relate to the typical man unless they are blackpilled and chill.

But yeah I don't see anything happening tbh. I just want to get good at tennis to feel better about myself.

I tried Martial Arts, music, (canadian) canoeing, kayaking, skateboarding, indoor wall climbing, youth clubs, Mall Ratting and said nightclubs. Didn't make friends once or get laid. Oh and lost a lot of money in the process too.
What is mall ratting?

Martial arts has too much toxic masculinity with people wanting to dominate each other.

I live in an urban environment so there's not really nature things to do like kayaking (I wouldn't want to do this though lol it's really dangerous).

Skateboarding is lame. Doing tricks like a dog and being on a board you have no control over is dumb.

I have a skateboard though, I'll probably throw it out. I only bought my deck because it has an X-Files reference (it's Alien Workshop).

megadrive

Theorist
Threads
What is mall ratting?
Hanging around the escalators, food courts or McDonalds to hit on young foids whether shoppers, diners or changing room foids handing out the tags at the Mall. Or general Central Business Districts or touristy areas like galleries, museums, docks, food markets or Malls.
Kind of redundant now @pretty_boy since "cold approach" pua is exposed and demonised, females hook up with men through social media and its known service industry foids are paid to flirt and be nice with everyone. That and girls are either old and married or too young (again @pretty_boy noticed this too).
Oh and the "dead mall" phenomenon, eroded working class, with a dwindling economy partnered with Amazon cleaning up.

Martial arts has too much toxic masculinity with people wanting to dominate each other.
If you mean MMA (mixed martial arts, cage fighters) yeah steer clear of these types they are psychos, criminals. Many are fronts for drug gangs selling roids or "columbian" to foids. That's why they attract women but the instructors are incel as fuck.
An entire school got busted and imprisoned by the police where I live, but it was a double deal gone wrong.

Classical martial arts are useless and impractical men falling around in pajamas. But they did have foids in them, but either taken or not interested.

Skateboarding is lame. Doing tricks like a dog and being on a board you have no control over is dumb. I have a skateboard though, I'll probably throw it out. I only bought my deck because it has an X-Files reference (it's Alien Workshop).
I couldn't even do an ollie (had undiagnosed learning difficulties and coordination issues at the time). I had a "Hook Ups" skateboard as it had an anime design on it.

My Dad sold it for tuppence despite hardly used, unscratched and having the best trucks, bearings and fireball wheels. :tear:

I still wear surfer or skater t-shirts though. Comfy as fuck.

Wizardcel

Lookist
a
Threads
I don't even have online friends. I'm 31 and I agree with what other people have said. As you get older, it becomes a lot harder to make friends. Most people are already in LTR or married. I have no advice to give. I'm on the same boat.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
Hanging around the escalators, food courts or McDonalds to hit on young foids whether shoppers, diners or changing room foids handing out the tags at the Mall. Or general Central Business Districts or touristy areas like galleries, museums, docks, food markets or Malls.
Maybe your approach was wrong. For me I don't want to really compliment any women. Just try to make conversation and see if they're receptive enough to that to ask to exchange social media (don't have any yet) or numbers.

I see "hitting/flirting" as scummy.

Oh and the "dead mall" phenomenon, eroded working class, with a dwindling economy partnered with Amazon cleaning up.
Yeah. I feel like if you're not good looking / "photogenic" enough to do well on tinder or a discord server then anything else is pretty pointless.

The world is really nightmarish. I feel like there's no opportunities outside of a school to ever have a chance at being in a relationship.

But if you are a chad then you can just spam your face online and have girls interested in you since they are all online.

And on the streets are just old people (at least where I live). Everyone is rotting on the internet now, it's just a matter of where. For foids it's social media.

And I will never be good looking enough for anyone to care about my profile on social media. You have to be a male model for that.

If you mean MMA (mixed martial arts, cage fighters) yeah steer clear of these types they are psychos, criminals. Many are fronts for drug gangs selling roids or "columbian" to foids. That's why they attract women but the instructors are incel as fuck.
Classical martial arts are useless and impractical men falling around in pajamas. But they did have foids in them, but either taken or not interested.
I can't spar with women. That would be for myself or to make friends. It's not something I'm interested since I don't want to take part in any dominance games.

It would never be MMA though. That's low class.

I can play tennis with women though. That would be a lot of fun.