this deal is pretty fuckin good

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Don't buy a Max-Q GPU ever. Those are gimped cards probably weaker than your 1650. You need a regular one.

I see you've been checking out that slickdeals website. It's a dirty habit of mine. I'm always loading it up, mainly the laptop page just because I find it interesting.

You don't want a zephyrus model either. That ones about portability, power, and being light. If it's an upgrade you're looking for you need a different line.

I had this one bookmarked as well.

If you're looking for an upgrade you won't find anything better.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
If you want something cheaper I found this one on my own.

That's not the lowest price it was (slickdeals had it for like $700 I think a while back) but it's cheapest 2060 available from anywhere rn as far as I can tell.

skinnyfaggot

hawk of darkness
⚔ Slayer ⚔
Threads
Don't buy a Max-Q GPU ever. Those are gimped cards probably weaker than your 1650. You need a regular one.

I see you've been checking out that slickdeals website. It's a dirty habit of mine. I'm always loading it up, mainly the laptop page just because I find it interesting.

You don't want a zephyrus model either. That ones about portability, power, and being light. If it's an upgrade you're looking for you need a different line.

I had this one bookmarked as well.

If you're looking for an upgrade you won't find anything better.
oh damn, I wasnt aware of the max-q thing. I did really like the aesthetic of that laptop though

that one you just sent is really good too, from costco tho lmao.

Ill def be looking into it more because I have more money than I thought I did rn and I can also sell this laptop for maybe around 500

Saya

negger
☯ HQNP ☯
💊 RedPilled 💊
💰MoneyMaxxer
⚽ JOCKS 🏈
Threads
Get an onboard laptop if you need one so bad and a gaming PC
@Mafia thoughts?

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
Get an onboard laptop if you need one so bad and a gaming PC
@Mafia thoughts?
Naw in America we have pretty good gaming laptop deals. Building a PC is also very expensive rn since the latest CPUs and GPUs are all out of stock.

Saya

negger
☯ HQNP ☯
💊 RedPilled 💊
💰MoneyMaxxer
⚽ JOCKS 🏈
Threads
Naw in America we have pretty good gaming laptop deals. Building a PC is also very expensive rn since the latest CPUs and GPUs are all out of stock.
Laptops are not meant to be gaming stations, they simply can't match a PC

Saya

negger
☯ HQNP ☯
💊 RedPilled 💊
💰MoneyMaxxer
⚽ JOCKS 🏈
Threads
Cons of a gaming laptop
-More expensive for it's worth
-You can't upgrade
-If some problem occurs you have to hand it to technical service and hang without your PC for a while
-Gets very hot, damages Hardware
-Very little battery time, you have to use it plugged in all the time and it is equilevant to using a phone plugged 24/7, it will just have a short lifespan

Pros
You can carry it with you -you have to plug into power source to use-