LOL this is honestly the most pathetic guy i have ever seen

pretty_boy

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Sorcerer
a
Threads

His wife is a 2/10 fat pig and has 0 respect for him, all he can do is whine and complain and go on these cringey rants. i have seen his face on other videos, and he is incredibly ugly, like 1/10 anglo man. (ignore the Nigerian dude who interjects in the vid, this is a reaction vid cause the original got taken down).

AsianBoss

I love Asian girls but can't get one
Staff member
Philosopher
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Threads
I actually seen that vid before. He was asking for trouble for marrying a "Westernized" Asian

Limbo

Theorist
a
Threads
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
all he can do is whine and complain and go on these cringey rants.
It's hard to feel sorry for him with the awful primitive language he uses.

i have seen his face on other videos, and he is incredibly ugly, like 1/10 anglo man.
Found him.

He's got no collagen at all.

This is what the Australian sun does to you. That and a copious amount of alcohol.

Face

Clairvoyant
Threads

Found him.

This is what the Australian sun does to you. That and a copious amount of alcohol.
Holy shit it's his EX WIFE? Why is she still living with him lmaoo what a sad bloke

pretty_boy

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Sorcerer
a
Threads

Found him.

yea especially when his daughter is right there too next to his qife

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
Holy shit it's his EX WIFE? Why is she still living with him lmaoo what a sad bloke
No clue he smokes too.

They're still living together.

This is the description.

dobsters - I said to her, I needed to organize my life I can't live on air and take care echo everyday, she she xploded about cooking oil used,her punishment , cut my net ,me and julian don't have net, I got noway to upload or stream at moment , she hated the convo me and julian had in kitchen,please help if you can my life is hard enough as is
That's from March 20th.

I looked at this vid (just the description).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7_2Cz4Gj7s

I'll be stopping now ,no more Lord Dobby a thanks I've had fun providing my style of entertainment,I'm not safe anymore, goodbye Chad Lord Dobby Paypal-- [email protected] ll thankyou GHOST reackon MODE rocky Reddit your closed now I got you for the damage caused ,your done all gone soon all vids with my E I'll have removed soon I'll have a court order she's not yours ,no more streams no campfire to keep you warm soon youl freeze to death without me that second channel you got -+ I'm coming for that now ,you harmed my family I know what you tried to,so do they 1-my family have now turned there attention to you 2-you don't get to play in real world fantasy bullshit on there time 3-you have my kid in your vids get rid em I'll rally all against you, I'll have your channel 4-leave my family alone be warned 0 tolerance 5- delete my kid in all vids she's 5-- 0 tolerance 6-my family will use all powers now , 7-my troops will use all powers to defend her I'm Lord Dobby not no fucking simp ghost mode till completed you like hard ball welcome to the game
And for some reason he wrote Chad in there. I think that's what he thinks he is.

He sounds completely insane. This guy has a lot of problems as well as his wife/ex-wife.

pretty_boy

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Sorcerer
a
Threads
No clue he smokes too.

They're still living together.

This is the description.

That's from March 20th.

I looked at this vid (just the description).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7_2Cz4Gj7s

And for some reason he wrote Chad in there. I think that's what he thinks he is.

He sounds completely insane. This guy has a lot of problems as well as his wife/ex-wife.
I use to watch his older vide he was a psycho. I think he also lives in the fucked shed in the backyard have no idea why he does this to himself

IAmAMenace

Philosopher
Threads

Found him.

You were right this whole time, wanna know how? I remember my dad told us this story about this Asian guy he knew and how no one believed his elderly age he was because he looked young "obviously great collagen" until he shows them his DOB or something like that but yeah Asian people take care of themseves fairly well.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
You were right this whole time, wanna know how? I remember my dad told us this story about this Asian guy he knew and how no one believed his elderly age he was because he looked young "obviously great collagen" until he shows them his DOB or something like that but yeah Asian people take care of themseves fairly well.
Looking young has nothing to do with being Asian it's all about preserving collagen through the methods I wrote.

It's just Asians often do the things I write about like avoiding the sun at all costs so they reap the benefits of that.

Waterl00

Theorist
Threads
Looking young has nothing to do with being Asian it's all about preserving collagen through the methods I wrote.

It's just Asians often do the things I write about like avoiding the sun at all costs so they reap the benefits of that.
What about South Asians?

Alt-Goldgrun

Seer
a
Threads
I don't like people shaming old men. I am an elderly person and I don't appreciate the mocking of people like me.