To clarify, I'm not saying looks don't matter

retrudedmaxilla

Shitposting mogul
Seer
Threads
I honestly don't care about lookstheory or the science behind it.
I'm just here to kill time.
what is a ramus? sounds retarded
not a single word btw

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Dylsexic
a
a
a
Threads
Think about what you're asking for as well while I look for them: if they were observed in the field they wouldn't have been able to perform psychometric evaluations on
@

:what:
I agree with most of those studies, I'm not railing against them, I'm railing against what they are being used to justify. It's the inference not the facts themselves

Just low T disconnected overstimulated westerners who care less about human interaction, not women wanting 10/10s and not taking anything else.

You cant blame your looks for a lack of a GF/social life in 90% of cases.. Your "looksmatch"(cringe) is not living it up dating 30 Chads and leaving you to be lonely
If he is ugly thean there is a much higer Chance hes looks max dose it since more atratcitve woman are less promisquce

Legit Theory

Feminist Lib-Jock
a
a
Philisopher King
Retired
a
Threads
This is an English forum

M

Mogger

@

:what:
I agree with most of those studies, I'm not railing against them, I'm railing against what they are being used to justify. It's the inference not the facts themselves

Just low T disconnected overstimulated westerners who care less about human interaction, not women wanting 10/10s and not taking anything else.

You cant blame your looks for a lack of a GF/social life in 90% of cases.. Your "looksmatch"(cringe) is not living it up dating 30 Chads and leaving you to be lonely
we are just not sentient

our perceived reality = that minimal knowledge we gathered so far (also subject to some heavy question marks) + sets of tales we keep telling ourselves in absence of a better alternative

with 1 increasing, and 2 decreasing over time

but when it comes to people's beliefs regarding sexual selection, vast majority of us are cognitively on the level of young earth creationist loonies
This right here

And I want to point this out to all the people lurking

is a great example of gish galloping...

Notice how its completely unrelated to anything im saying:

1. LegitTheory stating his undefended thesis as fact without even responding to it being debunked
2. janitor waxing poetic about radical skepticism, now note: radical skepticism is interesting in its own right, but the requested evidence that was meant to satisfy the person making the claim (LegitTheory) was scientific evidence. Now, I understand that janitor is not LegitTheory, but I can probably guess that janitor only applies this kind of evidentiary need (which in this specific circumstance is unattainable) to this specific topic and not to the topics he strongly believes or feels good about, which is anti-intellectualism

That's really the nature of debating someone and why debate and socratic discussion is honestly worthless, it takes much more longer for you to point out someone's fallacies than it does for them to make them.

To summarize: In order to know the truth you have to know alot of things, in order to believe something, whether its truthful or not, you dont have to know anything

janitor

just a regular black guy
Philosopher
a
Threads
This right here

And I want to point this out to all the people lurking

is a great example of gish galloping...

Notice how its completely unrelated to anything im saying:

1. LegitTheory stating his undefended thesis as fact without even responding to it being debunked
2. janitor waxing poetic about radical skepticism, now note: radical skepticism is interesting in its own right, but the requested evidence that was meant to satisfy the person making the claim (LegitTheory) was scientific evidence. Now, I understand that janitor is not LegitTheory, but I can probably guess that janitor only applies this kind of evidentiary need (which in this specific circumstance is unattainable) to this specific topic and not to the topics he strongly believes or feels good about, which is anti-intellectualism

That's really the nature of debating someone and why debate and socratic discussion is honestly worthless, it takes much more longer for you to point out someone's fallacies than it does for them to make them.

To summarize: In order to know the truth you have to know alot of things, in order to believe something, whether its truthful or not, you dont have to know anything
you are cca 20% right here

and gish galloping is just a professional deformation in my case

M

Mogger

you were only right about me not being legit theory

and that wasn't radical skepticism, just common sense
You're correct its actually anti-intellectualism coupled with a few statements that are just wrong

"our knowledge is equivalent to young earth creationists" = false, we know alot about it, as evidenced by all the studies I gathered that no one will read

janitor

just a regular black guy
Philosopher
a
Threads
"our knowledge is equivalent to young earth creationists" = false, we know alot about it, as evidenced by all the studies I gathered that no one will read
strong reading comprehension skills

and read feyerabend

janitor

just a regular black guy
Philosopher
a
Threads
I edited the post

Auntie Kim

Philisopher King
Threads
that's not the scientific method, what they are doing is closer to voodoo/religion than actual science

there is only one way when it comes to their area of interest - putting an entire community (a smaller town) under full audiovisual surveillance for 10-20 years, meticulously analyzing everyone's behavior and sociosexual dynamics, and then drawing conclusions. without anyone knowing they're being filmed. that begs a bunch of other questions, of course, but i'm just saying anything less than that is a waste of tax-payers' money. and certainly not even remotely scientific.

every single distinguished epistemologist/philosopher of science would laugh at this, tbh

even hard physics's methods are not flawless, and we are talking about surveys, self-reporting and some vague, non-defined parameters here
You dont need a phd in experimental physics to understand that women prefer taller, good looking nt guys.
:deniro:

janitor

just a regular black guy
Philosopher
a
Threads
You dont need a phd in experimental physics to understand that women prefer taller, good looking nt guys.
:deniro:
yeah, I agree

i didnt read the discussion before posting, i thought it was yet another "looks dont matter because interviewed women claimed personality is crucial" type revelation

C

Crisick

The blackpill is real. But it’s not as present as online forums make it out to be.
Are there guys getting dumped and cheated on because she found someone hotter? Yes
How often does it happen? Not often.

Humans have morals, and the majority of women will stay loyal to their men because they prefer stability over adventure starting with a certain age.

The « cucking » mostly happens at an young age when the relationships are just a fling anyway hence why people are more likely to cheat.

Does this happen just to men? No. Even guys cheat because they wanna sleep with someone hotter, but just as women, even men want stability over adventure starting with a certain age.

The world is not just blackpilled or bluepilled or redpilled.
It’s a COMBINATION of all which constitutes the REALITY pill that most users fail to understand, because for them, having feelings is considered as weak and « being a cuck ».

Auntie Kim

Philisopher King
Threads
The blackpill is real. But it’s not as present as online forums make it out to be.
Are there guys getting dumped and cheated on because she found someone hotter? Yes
How often does it happen? Not often.

Humans have morals, and the majority of women will stay loyal to their men because they prefer stability over adventure starting with a certain age.

The « cucking » mostly happens at an young age when the relationships are just a fling anyway hence why people are more likely to cheat.

Does this happen just to men? No. Even guys cheat because they wanna sleep with someone hotter, but just as women, even men want stability over adventure starting with a certain age.

The world is not just blackpilled or bluepilled or redpilled.
It’s a COMBINATION of all which constitutes the REALITY pill that most users fail to understand, because for them, having feelings is considered as weak and « being a cuck ».
"Winners of a rigged game will refuse to accept it as rigged"