uniqlo just looks like a chink version of H&M

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
just slightly trendies but the quality on their shit looks trash.

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
perfect sweater for ethnic maxing

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Uniqlo used to have mostly Asian models, they got a lot more pozzed lately. That's why I switched to MUJI as my main clothing store. I still go to Uniqlo though, their underwear like their supima tees are still pretty good.

The quality is usually good though. Definitely not MUJI quality but nothing is as bad as H&M, that's garbage. Uniqlo can't compare to MUJI and their organic cotton, idk what else could.

What I could use lately are some more Uniqlo joggers. I try not to buy anymore clothes though I have way too many as it is.

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Uniqlo is garbage I looked at their site and they don't even have cotton joggers anymore, just polyester ones.

I guess I'm done consooming.

There are no clothes to buy except the ones actually in Japan but I'm too fat for those rn even if I was there.

Serotonin

Thing is, H&M has dogshit quality compared to Uniqlo. I got a sweater from H&M and it only lasted 3 months before it was tattered. When I got a windbreaker from Uniqlo, it lasted me 3 years. I would still wear if it didn't grow out of it.

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
That is literally me.
this is forever 21

Thing is, H&M has dogshit quality compared to Uniqlo. I got a sweater from H&M and it only lasted 3 months before it was tattered. When I got a windbreaker from Uniqlo, it lasted me 3 years. I would still wear if it didn't grow out of it.

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
cap

Serotonin

I also doubted that Shift ever walked into a Uniqlo let alone had an article of clothing from them for 3 years.
You would have some basis in assuming that since they don’t have Uniqlo in this state. I got a windbreaker from them on a trip to Orlando 3 years ago. I was gonna show you a picture of me wearing but I can’t find it. Fuck off tho.

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
You would have some basis in assuming that since they don’t have Uniqlo in this state. I got a windbreaker from them on a trip to Orlando 3 years ago. I was gonna show you a picture of me wearing but I can’t find it. Fuck off tho.
It has nothing to do with the state. They don't have Uniqlo in the ghetto. That's how I knew.

You think that I think there's going to be a Uniqlo in the same place you're talking about picking up crackhead hoes off the side of the road?

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
Zara and Forever 21 are were cool people shop.

Uniqlo is Reddit tier

and MUJIJI is a fucking furniture store that just happens to sell a few clothes

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Zara and Forever 21 are were cool people shop.
I think I need to start shopping at the men's section of Forever 21 and Zara.

I do like my men's overalls I got from Forever 21. I never saw any other store sell those (I did store pickup though).

I'm not saying any cotton joggers on F21 but Zara has some. I could use those. I don't wear polyester because it's for peasants and it triggers me (the way certain foods do. I can't have polyester or fleece or anything like that I do like my fake seude jacket though but it has a nice lining).

pretty_boy

world champion
🌹 Slayer ❤
💡Economist
I think I need to start shopping at the men's section of Forever 21 and Zara.

I do like my men's overalls I got from Forever 21. I never saw any other store sell those (I did store pickup though).

I'm not saying any cotton joggers on F21 but Zara has some. I could use those. I don't wear polyester because it's for peasants and it triggers me (the way certain foods do. I can't have polyester or fleece or anything like that I do like my fake seude jacket though but it has a nice lining).
I need new clothes in general but I am waiting for my employee discount card

Pain

josephine's lover
⚔ Slayer ⚔
☠️ BlackPilled ☠️
I do like my men's overalls I got from Forever 21.
I just bought some yesterday. They arrived today, I’m going to try them on and hopefully they fit. The last overalls I got were way too big. Hopefully these aren’t. And hopefully they aren’t too small either.

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
I just bought some yesterday. They arrived today, I’m going to try them on and hopefully they fit. The last overalls I got were way too big. Hopefully these aren’t. And hopefully they aren’t too small either.
I got the medium ones and I was like 160 when I got them and they actually were kind of uncomfortable to sit in.

Now I'm 145 and they actually fit loose (but it's way better loose tbh even though it's a little too loose).

The problem is I imagine size s would not be long enough for me so I'm a perma medium.

It would be more convenient if they came in waist sizes but mine didn't.

You should make a thread when you get them though. Probably different than mine since I got mine months ago.