user with the widest shoulders on this forum.

@skinnyfaggot

I remember when you posted your shirtless pic and meaneyes tried to act like she wasn't creaming her underwear over it.

Take the clavicle pill, guys. Wide shoulders evoke the same feeling in women that we feel when we see big tits.

skinnyfaggot

hawk of darkness
⚔ Slayer ⚔
she would just say I was frauding my clavicle width which makes zero fucking sense. idk how you would even do that

:what:

Mafia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
I am most autistic and also widest shoulders. It doesn't look so because my skull is also very large so it messes with the perspective in pics.

Take the clavicle pill, guys. Wide shoulders evoke the same feeling in women that we feel when we see big tits.
My clavicles and shoulders are like this.

Not that I like to post Naruto but just to give you an example that you could understand.

It's really terrible because some of the clothes I like or would like to wear end up looking like a blazer on me with how much my shoulders stick out of them.

IAmAMenace

Voted best member (2021)
@skinnyfaggot

I remember when you posted your shirtless pic and meaneyes tried to act like she wasn't creaming her underwear over it.

she would just say I was frauding my clavicle width which makes zero fucking sense. idk how you would even do that

:what:
Screenshot_20210721-125416~3.png

Screenshot_20210721-125942~4.png

Not on my level.